Chapter Twenty-Two

Somewhere Down the Road
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Shin Hye completed her long overdue Scholarly Project, Kate and her decided to go to Cafeteria to satisfy their craving for fried oreos, this place serve the meanest fried oreos in the whole of NY and these are their guilty pleasures. She decided to join Kate in Mt. Sainai for her residency although she wanted to go back to Korea after her residency to be with her son her parents insisted that they can take care of Seon Kwan they were fond of her son being Shin Hye is the only daughter, she often flies back home when it is her break to visit her son. Jin Hyuk is now the attending cardiologist of Seon Kwan, Ji-Hyo is so fond of the kid as well....she has met Shin Hye on several occassion they were introduced by Jin Hyuk he does not want his wife to misunderstand his closeness to Shin Hye and her son although she knows the whole story she did not tell Min Ho because she think it is not her place to meddle. 

 

Shin Hye decided to move to an apartment close to the hospital so it would be easier for her to get there if she was on call. Min Ho has been frequenting the coffee shop where Shin Hye and Kate would hang out and study, he has been going there every single day for the past few months but he never bump into her, he tried asking the office of College of Physicians and Surgeons for her schedule but it was just another disappointment. He was loosing hope and he is desperate, he does not know where to look for her despite his failure with his personal life it was just opposite with his professional life. 

 

Days...weeks...months....years had past they lived in the same city but their paths never crossed. Min Ho decided to quit his job to take over their company his father is not doing so well, he thought 5 years working for Cannon Designs and made a name for himself is enough for him to bring prestige in his fathers company.  Shin Hye completed her residency and she now a neurologist, her father urged her to come home for he is retiring and spend more time with his grandson.  

 

Shin Hye went to the airport early to avoid the rush, she was walking towards the check in counter when he saw a man standing 10 feet away from her, she thought his profile from the back seems so familiar could it be....she shook her head it is not possible.  She took the 10am flight to Korea with a lay over, he is taking the 10am flight to Los Angeles to meet with Il Woo and Kim Bum for a short holiday. It was him whom she saw earlier.  When she arrived in Korea she was so happy to see her son and her parents "Kwan ah, how are you? i miss you so much" she hugged him tight she hasn't seen him in a year, she turned to her mother who

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter