Chapter Twenty-Eight

Somewhere Down the Road
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Min Ho and Shin Hye was walking towards Seon Kwans room, she notice that he was silent eversince they send off his parents, she took his hand and drag him to the garden "i know you are upset that you are the only person who does not know Seon Kwan exist, i am sorry...i thought it was for the best because i thought you were still with Fiona, i thought...." he looked at her with disappointment in his eyes "you thought wrong.........i feel so stupid that everyone knew except me, i don't want to hate you because i know how you felt at that time but you could have at least told me and be a father to Seon ah"  she cried and hug him tight "i am sorry, i am really sorry" he can't stand seeing her cry, he cup her face and said "from now on, no more keeping secrets everything should be out in the open, arasso?" she nodded and he hugged her "if only i don't love you so much, i could have walked away because i am hurt" she smiled and looked at him "let's go your son might be waiting". 

 

Seon Kwan was sleeping when his parents got to his room, Shin Hye's eomma is taking care of him Min Ho bowed at her and said "eommoni, you can go back and rest, i will look after him"  "are you sure? oh by the way your brother came over he was looking for both of you" Shin Hye looked at her mother "did he say anything, eomma?" her mother shook her head, Min Ho dialled his brother's number "hyung, naya any updates? we miss you by 10 minutes, okay we will be here" she was holding his arm "so? any updates?" he put his arms around her shoulders "he will be here in a few minutes, he wanted to talk to us about the surgery"  she sighed deeply "i hope we do not have to fly to New York" her mother tap her shoulders "have faith my dear, have faith" he kissed her said her goodbye. 

 

"Hyung, what is the update?" Min Ho asked his brother as soon as he gets in the room, he sighed and look at both of them "we need to do the procedure the soonest possible, Dr. Stevens would be flying in next week to do the procedure, i will be assisting him"  Shin Hye felt relieved that they don't have to fly to New York "will we be able to discharge?" Min Ho asked, his brother looked at him and smile "with the aggressive medication we are givi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter