Chapter Twenty-Six

Somewhere Down the Road
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Min Ho brought Shin Hye at the garden deck of Kwanghee she sat on the bench head bend and tears falling, he heard her sobs and it pained him he caress her back "just let it out, if you are ready to talk i am just right here" it was getting chilly, he took off his coat and place it around her shoulders "i am okay" she said in a weak voice, he knelt infront of her he held her chin and raise it to look at him and something caught her eyes on his necklace and she stared at it, he look down and smiled "i place it in a chain so it won't get lost, i know one day i will place it in your finger again"  she gave him a weak smile "i am sorry for not giving you a chance to explain, i am sorry for running away, i am sorry for hidding from you, i am sorry i didn't......."  he cut her off  "it is okay you don't have to tell me now if you are not ready, whatever happened to you when you left me, whoever is Seon Kwan's fa..." she cup his face as tears streaming down her face "he is your son, the night you did not show up at Nam San.....that was the day i was suppose to tell you but" his eyes widened and tears starts to fall as he hugged her tight, both of them did not say anything they just hugged each other and sobbing. 

 

Min Ho sat down beside her they are both silent when Song Ji Hyo walked towards them "unnie" Shin Hye stood up and hugged her "i came here as soon as i heard, you have to be strong, arasso?" she told her with trembling voice, she was fond of Seon Kwan she treated him like her own son, Jin Hyuk and her have been trying to concieve but they weren't successful "noona, you knew?" she nodded when Min Ho asked her about his son. 

 

Shin Hye got a call from her mother informing her that her son was transferred to the suite and they can see him now. When she and Min Ho entered the room Min Ho bowed to her mother "eommoni, i wanted to apologize for hurting your daughter, i am really....." she smiled grab his hand and said "take good care of your family...you have to be her strength and she will be yours, you have to support each other" she then hugged him and added "welcome to the family". Shin Hye sat on the chair beside Seon bed and she held his hand and kissed it as tear

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter