Chapter Twelve

Somewhere Down the Road
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She was packing when Min Ho entered the room, he wrap his arms around her waist from behind and place his chin on her shoulders and said "i am starting to miss you, just stay and he slowly pulled out the clothes from her suitcase "yah, oppa" she turned and wrap her arms around his waist and said "the next holiday is just a few weeks away and we talked about you coming to New Yotk for Christmas...we agreed to spend it with your brother. i will miss you terribly but i have papers to submit, i have extended for one day already and you have plates to finish" she replied. He sat on the bed and pulled her close "promise me you will not look at any other guy, promise me you will not talk to any guys except to answer their questions my hyung will be there to watch over you while i am here and lastly promise me you will miss me everyday" he pouted, she wrap her arms around his neck and said "aigoo, this namja chingu is a jealous man, i promise not to talk, look or desire any man but you. i can take care of myself no need to ask your brother to look over me besides he is a very busy man" he glared ar her and said "do not argue or else you can't leave this house" she smiled and hug him tight and he hugged her back. 

 

He drove her to the airport, he was her suitcase and holding her hand, he does not want to let go of her hand and she pulled him to a hug and she does not want to let go as she started to sob and tears fell on his cheeks "i will see you on christmas but before that, the same way as before we have to communicate no matter what happens, arasso?" she nodded "do not entertain Philip nor Fiona i don't like them, i have a bad feeling about them. promise me" he nodded and said "i promise, i swear i will avoid them at all cost.........i love you, my love" she kissed him passionately pulled away and said "i love you more, i will miss you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter