Chapter Sixteen

Somewhere Down the Road
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He was sitting on the floor near the fire place with a bottle of wine when she got out the room she walked towards him and sat beside him and placed her head on his shoulders "are you still worried about Jin Hyuk ssi?" he nodded "and about us" he looked down and poured another drink "wae? because of your parents? let us cross the bridge when we get there, i guess" he looked at her he moved her infront of him and wrap his arms around her waist and whispered "whatever happens, i will be by your side holding your hand never letting go.....i love you so much" she grab his hands and entwined with hers "i will never let go of these hands either...i love you more. we have to be strong" they were just cuddling each other until she fell asleep leaning on his chest, he moved slowly and carried and laid her on the bed and he took a shower and lay beside her after, he moved closer and spoon her. 

 

She woke up from the warmth of his body to hers, she slowly turned to face him, she smiled when she sees him sleeping peacefully, she run her fingers through his lashes, his nose then she trace his lips she moved a little bit to give him a peck on the lips, she was startled when he pulled her closer for a passionate kiss, he cupped her chin with his other hand to deepen the kiss she slowly grab his shirt off, he likes it when she is a little bit aggressive than him, she pushed him a bit and straddled him and she can feel him inbetween getting excited she bend down and kissed him and he started to undress her, he wrap his arms around her and rolled her over, he wanted him to be in control, he pinned both of her hands above her head "you are not suppose to touch all you have to do is feel" he whispered to her ear, she bit her lower lip she was controlling the urge to touch him...he looked at her expression and chuckled then he trailed kisses from her lips to her neck down to her bossom, she moaned softly as she arched her body towards him, he slowly parted her legs as he find himself inside her, she moaned as she clawed her hands at his back, he moaned in unison with her as their body becomes one as he ing slowly while exploring her body, he kissed her passionately as both of them released their passions. 

 

She called room service for brunch "oppa, what do you want to eat?" she did not hear any response from him, she decided to order bacon and cheese frittata, croissant french toast, and berries with maple cream for dessert, they got out of bed late....she wondered if Min Ho went back to sleep, she peeked in the bedroom and saw him still in bed. She nudged him "oppa, let's eat before the food gets cold" "hmmmmm" was all he can answer, he stood up and made his way to the table and saw the food and h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter