Chapter Fourteen

Somewhere Down the Road
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The flight details Min Ho sent Shin Hye, arrival date December 24 but she did not know that he wanted to surprise her, he is arriving 4 days earlier. She thought that they could spend more time compared the time she spent with him during thanksgiving, she was sulking the last week before the christmas break because she thought he would just spend Christmas Eve and Christmas day together. She was on her way back to her dorm when she saw a town car with a silhouette of a tall man leaning, her heart was racing when she walked closer her eyes widened when she saw him, she ran towards him and hugged him "oppa, i thought you would be here on Christmas Eve" Min Ho hugged her and said "surprise, i miss you so much that i have to rush here."  he kissed her passionately, he hugged her and whispered "we have two weeks to be together"  she smiled "will you be staying with your brother?" she asked "ani, we are booked at the plaza. i will wait for you here, go and pack."  she looked at him and said "it is okay, you can come with me while i pack". He followed her when she drag him from the car to her room "sit down while i pack, shall i pack good for two weeks" he nodded, he turned to the door when it opened and he was startled with a screaming Kate "who are you? what are doing?" Shin Hye came out of their bathroom laughing from Min Ho's startled reaction, she place her right arm on his waist and said "Kate this is Min Ho, this is Kate my roomate" he shook her hand and said "it is nice to meet you"  Kate smiled looked at Shin Hye and said "he does not look like Jin Hyuk" Min Ho looked at Shin Hye with wide eyes and asked "she knows hyung?" Shin Hye nodded and told him "your brother is quite popular among med students"  "oh really?hmmmm....interesting"  then he smiled.  Shin Hye hugged her roomate "i will see you in two weeks, have fun in Cali"  "you too, have fun and merry christmas" Kate said.

 

He sent a text message to his brother "just got here, let's plan what you want to do for christmas. i am at the plaza"  Jin Hyuk smiled but deep down inside he envied his brother and thought if only he has the courage to say no to pre-arrange marriage.  Shin Hye looking at him lovingly and asked "did you call your brother?will he be joinging us for christmas?" he smiled at her and pulled her close to him and whispered "i want to spend the wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter