Future Seeker

Raising The Pack

Xiumin POV

 

"Mommy, I wanna go home." JongSeok whinnied when I walked in the room, along with Chen. I sat down on the bed and wrapped my arms around his body. I kissed the top of his head and let him rest his head on my arm, hoping that he would be more comfortable while being in this hospital room.

 

The doctor called me and informed me that JongSeok had to go through another round of tests because his blood results come back differently, from his first ones, and when he goes to sleep he will have nightmares that the nurses can't control and when he wakes up he will cry for either me or Chen.

 

JongSeok has been in the hospital for two days and during those two days, he has had six nightmares that have been uncontrollable and the nurses can't wake him up. He would wake up in cold sweat, tears running down his face, and his heart beats at a fast pace. The doctor told me that we didn't have to do tests because of the symptoms JongSeok is having indicates that he is a future seeker, but Chen and I want to make sure that it's positive.

 

Even though Suho and YiXing left the pack for a while, Suho s still JongSeok's doctor. I don't care if it doesn't feel comfortable for Kris to still have him as my son's doctor but this is serious and should only stay in the pack. The doctor that takes care of JongSeok when Suho isn't here is my friend, for my whole life, is JongSeok's doctor.

 

"Mama," I looked at JongSeok and saw that he wanted Chen's attention but his father was too engrossed in JongMin.

 

"Do you want me to call Uncle Kris and have him bring ZiFan?" His whole face lit up when he heard his cousin's name and he started to nod his head at a fast pace.

 

I took out my phone and dialed Tao's number but then Suho came in with a tray, some with needles and there was one that had a blue looking liquid substance. JongSeok made a face at his uncle and Suho gladly returned the stink face.

 

"Do I have to drink that?" He scrunched his face while pointing at the drink.

 

Suho didn't give him an answer but instead he searched for JongSeok's vein. Once he found it, he stuck the needle in his skin, taking out as much blood as he needs. He took the needle out and gave JongSeok the drink.

 

"Yes, you do have to drink it. It's part of the test."

 

JongSeok looked at the drink before he looked at his uncle. "What is is supposed to do?" Chen asked for JongSeok.

 

"It's supposed to make him go to sleep faster. After he drinks it, I have to give him a shot that goes with the drink and it will help with any of the side affects." Suho waited for JongSeok to drink it.

 

He kept on putting the drink to his mouth but he would always bring it down. I know that he was scared to go to sleep and so was I, but this is for his safety and the pack's  safety also.

 

"I don't wanna," he gave me the drink. I looked at Suho and he looked irritated. I would be too if I was a doctor and my shift was supposed to over five minutes ago but have to take care of my nephew first.

 

Chen got up from his seat, took the drink from my hands, and put it to JongSeok's mouth. "Drink it." He ordered JongSeok. He opened is mouth and before we knew it, the drink was gone. He gave the cup back to Suho, who took it, grabbed JongSeok's arm, and put the needle in JongSeok's arm.

 

"I'll be back in the morning with his results. Night." After he said that, he left.

 

JongSeok fell asleep in four minutes, Chen was trying to keep JongMin quiet, and I just kept on JongSeok's hair. I prayed that him being a future seeker is a lie but my poor baby will have to suffer the rest of his life being one.


A/N:

Yeah, next chapter they will still be in the hospital because I am too tired to make this one longer

And in the next few chapters, there will be a bonus chapter!!!

Subscribe, Comment, UpVote <3