Why?

Raising The Pack

YiXing POV

 

"Okay, thank you." Xiumin hung up the phone with a gloomy expression plastered on his face.

 

He and Chen agreed to have JongSeok tested to be a future seeker, which broke my heart because I hated to see my brother upset, basically I hate seeing any of my brother's upset. I don't think they told JongSeok why he's at the hospital but I think he does know that there's something wrong with him.

 

"What happened?" I asked after he sat down next to me.

 

He sighed softly and looked at me with broken eyes that could kill anyone. "They want us to come in tomorrow for he's actual testing. They only did some blood samples but they don't do the actual testing unless the parents are there." He rubbed the back of his neck and slumped back in the chair. "I don't want him to be scared." A few tears left his eyes and he wiped them away. "He doesn't understand why he's there." His voice cracked and I felt bad for him.

 

I rubbed his back but I know that a comfort of a mate is better than a comfort from his brother. "Do you want to go to Chen?" He nodded his head, stood up, and left the dinning room. I guess he went into his room because I heard a door slam shut then a baby being woken up.

 

I got up from my chair and went into my room, just because I wanted to spend time with my kids and I think Suho is home as well. I don't think I saw him leaving for work this morning or he probably did, he got better at not making any noise when he gets up for work now.

 

When I first became his mate, he would be so loud and forget that he had another person in the room. I would wake up, whinnying that he was too loud and he would always apologize and promise that he would be quiet next time. When he started becoming quiet, is when the twins were born.

 

I walked in my room and saw that Hui was sitting on her father's lap while Yinho was on his stomach and it looked like he was asleep but his eyes were open, so I guess he was trying to take his nap but Suho doesn't know how to put him to sleep like I do. I sat on the bed and brought Yinho in my lap, I was expecting him to wrap his arms around me but he didn't, which concerned me because he always does that before he goes to sleep.

 

I looked at him and it looked like he's been crying, from all the tear stains on his face, it wasn't that hard to miss that my baby has been crying. I kissed his forehead but that only made more tears fall out of his eyes.

 

"What's the matter?" I asked him. He looked at me and pursed his lips in a straight line. "Baby, tell me."

 

I heard him sigh through his nose, looking at the ground then back me. "ZiFan hurt my feelings mommy."

 

"How so?" I hate it when Suho gets involved in this. He hates it when he sees Yinho cry because that's his baby boy and it makes him feel like he has to do more to protect him.

 

"He's not talking to me and today he ripped my card that I made you for your birthday." At the last part, he bawled his eyes out and hid his face in my shirt.

 

Suho's eyes darkened and his nose flared open. "I'm talking to Kris."

 

Yinho looked at his dad and started to beg for him not to tell his uncle. "Daddy please don't! It's not his fault!" Suho wasn't listening to any of it. He fixed his shirt and started to walk out of the room. "Daddy please don't!"

 

I put got up and picked up Yinho and left the room after I told Hui to make a card for her dad. I went to Kris's room and already heard Suho's voice and he wasn't pleased.

 

"Keep your son away from my son." I walked in the room and saw that Tao was sitting on the bed, with ZiFan, and Kris was standing up and was towering over my mate.

 

"The only thing my son has ever done to Yinho was taking away his stuffed animal. What else has ZiFan done?" Kris has a short temper and if it's about ZiFan, then he will do anything to prove anybody wrong.

 

"I don't know Kris, let's ask your son." Suho looked at ZiFan and that little child was staring his uncle down with the same stare Kris gives us if he holds a meeting. That stare can kill anyone. "What did you do to your cousin today?"

 

ZiFan looked at Yinho with an evil look in his eye then back at Suho. "Nothing. I took his toy, that's all." Kris looked back at Suho and a slight chuckle escaped his lips.

 

"Just a toy. Suho they're kids and Yinho needs to learn how to deal with stuff without whinnying to his mom or dad."

 

"Don't ever talk about my son like that."

 

Kris cocked his head to the side and an eyebrow rose. "Why? So he can learn that submissive pups need their mother more. I'm glad his not dominate because he would've been a weak spot in our pack."

 

Before I knew it, Suho changed into his wolf form and attacked Kris. Kris changed into his wolf form and they started to go at it. Tao was still sitting on the bed, watching the scene with his mouth hung open. I knew he wasn't going to do anything because he gets frozen easily. I put Yinho down and decided to do the only thing that would be a last resort for a submissive wolf.

 

I turned into a wolf and got in between them. I pushed Kris away from Suho and made sure that I got in front of him. I wanted Kris to know that Suho isn't alone and that he has someone for him.

 

I growled at Kris when he started to come closer while he had his head down, growling at me too with his ears back. I wasn't afraid of what he was going to do but I was afraid of him hurting Yinho.

 

"Mama," I looked at Yinho and saw that he was sitting on the floor while tears were falling from his eyes.

 

I turned back into a human, put on my pants and went to my child. I tried to calm him down but I kept on feeling the vibrations of him crying on my shoulder. I felt a hand on my shoulder and saw Suho with his pants on but he was also shirtless, including Kris.

 

"We're leaving for a while." Suho told Kris and I saw the alpha stiffen.

 

"I won't allow you Suho," Suho looked at Kris, with eyes that looked like he was challenging Kris.

 

"You wanna bet?" He put his hand on my back and started to walk me out of the room. I didn't hear Kris yell at us to come back but I don't care, I just want to get away from this pack for awhile.

 

We got into our room and he took out our suitcase and started to throw our stuff in it. I guess Kris pissed him off this time because he's never been this upset before. He took out our children's suitcases and put their stuff in it.

 

I wasn't upset with Suho, no I am the exact opposite. I was proud of my mate for sticking up for our son . I'm glad he doesn't care if Yinho is a submissive wolf and he cares about our son well being.

 

"Let's go," he got our suitcases and left the room. I told Hui to follow her dad and she did after she got her toy. I picked up Yinho's toy along with my son and left the room.


A/N:

They're always the couple leaving...

Subscribe, Comment, UpVote <3