My Baby Girl

Raising The Pack

Luhan POV

 

"When are you going to meet them?" I asked Kris as I was rocking Jiao to sleep. He gave a heavy sigh and looked at my little girl before running his fingers through his hair.

 

"Tomorrow, but their coming over."
 

It has been about two months since I gave away my baby to another pack and Kang still hates my guts. I never knew that child could hold a grudge but seeing that his little sister will not get to experience love on her probably made him extremely upset. I mean, he never experienced love on his own but he grew to love Seunghyun, so I hope that Jiao will grow to love her future mate.

 

Sehun has never left her out of his sight. The only time that he would let her out of his sight is when he would go hunting with everyone or going to sleep. He always fed her, change her diapers, and change her clothes. He would always let me do those things but ever since that day, he has been distant with me now and spending more time with her.

 

Kang has felt left out now. He feels like Sehun has no time for him anymore because of all the attention he's been giving Jiao, but I always tell him that daddy will give you attention soon. He always believed me, but I just hated lying to my son. Kang knows that his dad isn't paying attention to him, so he's looked up to Kris as a father figure, and let me tell you our alpha is amazing as being a dad to the other pups.

 

Kris loves taking care of Kang because that's his favorite nephew. I don't know why Kris likes Kang so much but he gives his nephew as much attention as the little pup needs from his uncle. Like right now, Kang is on Kris's lap while his uncle is his hair. It does make me think about how Sehun needs to start being a father to Kang again.

 

"Are you going to be there or is to just going to be Sehun?" I sighed as Kris asked me this question. It was hard coming up with a decision for me to make. I wanted to be there but at the same time I didn't want too.

 

I put Jiao in her crib and watched her just sleep the day away. "Just Sehun," I heard Kris give a heavy sigh. I looked at him and he was just rocking his chair back and forth with Kang, who looked like he was about to fall asleep. "I just don't want to be there. I don't feel comfortable around them still."

 

"Sehun, your daughter is going to be part of that pack if you like it or not. It was your decision for you to give her up, so now it' time to face the consequences that comes with." He stood up and put Kang on the chair. He walked to the door, but turned around and said, "I would've given up my daughter, but you decided to open your damn mouth. Look at the situation you and your mate are going through." Then he left the room.

 

A few tears left my eyes after he left because I knew he was right. It is my fault that my relationship with Sehun is suffering. I hate myself now!

 

More tears started to leave my eyes and Kang was probably looking at me, not knowing what to do. The only people that can make me stop crying are either Sehun or my brothers, but mostly Sehun. I tried to wipe away my tears but more and more kept on coming out.

 

I felt pressure on my lap and saw Kang on my lap. He started to wipe my tears away and a little, broken smile formed on my face. I grabbed his hand on kissed it, making him smile. I picked him up and brought him to the bed, putting him on his back and I laid down next to him. I brought the blanket up, letting him snuggle in my chest.

 

"I'm not mad at you anymore mommy," I heard him say that, I felt like crying again. I was so happy that Kang is okay with it now and not on my back like Kris and Sehun are.

 

I rubbed Kang's back and hoped that Sehun would come home tonight. It's almost ten at night and he is never out this late. Whenever he is, he is normally blowing off steam.

 

I was about to fall asleep, just like my son, but then I heard the door open. I looked up and saw my mate walking in, but instead of him coming to the bed, he went to Jiao's room. I kissed Kang's head before getting off the bed and going into my daughter's room.

 

Sehun was standing over her crib and his lips were pursed in a thin line. I was rethinking about talking to him, but I had to. I don't want Kang to think that his father will hate me for the rest of his life because of this.

 

"Sehun," he looked at me with the coldest look that he has ever given me since we've became mates. "We need to talk."

 

"There's nothing to talk about Luhan." He left the room and hit my shoulder harshly.

 

I followed him out of the room and into our bedroom. "Stop acting like this! It's not healthy for Kang to see his parents fighting!"

 

"Maybe I wouldn't act like this if you haven't given Jiao up like that!" He threw a hairbrush at me, but I blocked my face, having it hit my hands instead. That hairbrush isn't plastic. I mean it is but not the whole thing, so it really hurt.

 

I looked at my hands and saw that one of my knuckles started to bleed from the impact of the hairbrush. I looked at Sehun but he hasn't noticed that I was bleeding nor crying. I picked up the hairbrush and threw it at him, making it hit is upper back. He groaned in pain, then looked at me.

 

"You're a ing Sehun." I said with no emotion in my voice. I left the room and went downstairs, to the living room, and I sat on the couch and started to cry my eyes out.

 

He hasn't hurt me like that ever and it's hurting my heart that he will even think about hurting me the way he did. I laid down on the couch and tried to get comfortable but I couldn't. I miss having Sehun's arms around me at night and waking up to his smile in the morning. Now I wake up with no one and fall asleep with no one.


A/N:

I'm seriously getting no feedback for this story what-so-ever, thats why the updates are getting slower and slower.

I feel like no one is reading it anymore and I'm updating this for nobody.

Feedback is nice and I like them too...

So is the story getting boring or is it just leading to no where?????

I WANT TO KNOW SO I CAN FIND OUT HOW I CAN MAKE IT BETTER!!!!!

Subscribe, Comment, UpVote <3