The New Start

Raising The Pack

Tao POV

 

"ZiFan, be careful!" I yelled at my son, making sure that he wasn't going out of our territory. He's playing with his cousin, JongSeok, but those two get in trouble easily, so now we, I and Xiumin, have to watch our sons.

 

"Why are those two always together?" Xiumin asked and I only shrugged my shoulders and let out a tiny chuckle.

 

It's been six years since we've been mated off with people who we once hated but now their the loves of our life and nothing can take them away from us. If something ever happened to our mates, we will stop at nothing to bring them back. They'll do the same for us, but not because they have too, well kind of because they have to, but also because they love us and we're the mother of their children.

 

Kris is probably the best mate anyone can ask for. He knows when it's time to be the alpha of his pack and he knows when it's time to be the loving, caring mate and father that everyone knows he can be. Kris loves ZiFan, not because he's his first born and also the future alpha of the pack, but because ZiFan's a daddy's boy and he can get Kris to do anything for him with a bat of an eye lash.

 

I love ZiFan don't get me wrong, but my baby girl, Zina, is my life. I always wanted a daughter and when I finally got my little girl, my life was complete. Kris was actually upset that Zina was a girl because he wanted sons but when he first held her, he told me that he was proud that we had a little girl.

 

She's only three but she hates Kris with a passion! If he would get her a something, like a cookie or a drink, she would refuse it and run to me or YiXing, who is like her second mother. Kris got upset one time because he wanted to spend some father-daughter time with Zina but she wanted to spend time with me. I know she's young and she doesn't understand but she needs to know that I'm not her only parent and she has a father that loves her more than I do.

 

YiXing hasn't had anymore children after the twins were born. He and Suho decided not to have anymore children because of YiXing's heart, which is better after some much needed surgery, and they were perfectly fine with two children and didn't need anymore. YiXing has told me that he would've wanted more children, so when I had Zina, I let him help me take care of her. That's why she see's him as a second mother.

 

Xiumin and Chen have two boys, a five year old and a one year old. Xiumin always tells us that he wants a daughter but Chen wouldn't try to have another child because he thinks that two is enough for our pack to handle, which Kris and I totally agree with him. Xiumin loves his children but something strange his happening with JongSeok. He keeps on having these hot flashes at night and he wakes up crying sometimes. Suho said that it's just a phase but Chen thinks it's something worse.

 

Luhan and Sehun have two children, a five year old and a two year old. There children are precious but Kang, always does what he's told to do, just like Yinho but that pup is different. Luhan doesn't like his baby girl as much a Sehun. Sehun will take a bullet for Jiao, just because of how precious that little girl is. She will be the weakness for the pack because she is beautiful and other packs will probably want her for the children's mate.

 

"JongSeok!" Xiumin yelling brought me back to reality. I looked in the direction and saw that ZiFan and JongSeok were going out of our territory. "JongSeok come back!" Xiumin got up and started to run after the children, I followed him.

 

They stopped before they could even get close, like a inch, before they were out of our territory. I picked up ZiFan and Xiumin picked up JongSeok. We walked back inside the house and made sure that the door was locked before putting our sons down. They can't keep doing this or else a lone wolf will attack them.

 

"Don't," Xiumin put JongSeok down, I did the same with ZiFan, before he started to lecture him. "Do that again."

 

"You two know better than to go out that far." I saved them the whole, 'never go out of our sight' speech from Xiumin. ZiFan hung his head low and JongSeok kept looking off in the distance.

 

"JongSeok, give Tao the respect." JongSeok looked at Xiumin with worry in his eyes. I guess Xiumin caught it because he bent down and looked in JongSeok's eyes.

 

The one thing that amazes us is Xiumin's ability to sense if someone is okay or not just by looking in their eyes. I know that Xiumin is worried about JongSeok because of everything that has been happening with his son but there is something wrong with him.

 

"JongSeok, what's wrong?" Xiumin asked and JongSeok shook his head and put his head on Xiumin's shoulder.

 

"I wanna go to my room mommy." Xiumin picked JongSeok up and looked at me with tired eyes.

 

I sighed and pursed my lips. "Can you set an appointment up for him at his doctors?" He nodded and kissed JongSeok's head before heading up the stairs and going into his room. I looked at ZiFan and my little five year old looked like he was ready for a nap. "You tired honey?" He nodded his head and stretched out his arms.

 

I picked him up and kissed ZiFan's forehead. "Mama, can I sleep in your bed?" He doesn't like to sleep in his room when he has to take his nap. He loves sleeping in my bed.

 

"Do you want Jonghyun to sleep with you?" I asked as I started to head up the stairs. He nodded his head and I made a little detour to Baekhyun's room to get Jonghyun.

 

Even though Jonghyun is four, he was taught from day one, that he will be ZiFan's mate. No if's, and's, or but's about it. He didn't mind ZiFan but being a year younger than his supposed mate is stressful for ZiFan because he has to learn how to deal with things slower, even if it has to take a full day, for Jonghyun to finally understand what's happening.

 

I knocked on Baekhyun's bedroom door and heard a faint 'come in' before I entered the room and saw that Chanhyun was awake with Jonghyun but that baby looked like he was ready to pass out. Baekhyun gave me a small smile before looking at ZiFan and understanding why I came. Baekhyun knew that we had to get our son's closer because they are still distant from each other.

 

"Jonghyun, do you want to take your nap with ZiFan?" The little pup nodded his head and Baekhyun picked him up and left the room after telling Chanhyun that he'll be back.

 

Once we got into my room, I put ZiFan on the bed then Baekhyun put Jonghyun on the bed, which the little pup immediately went to ZiFan's side and put his head on my son's chest. Baekhyun pulled the covers and gave Jonghyun a kiss on the forehead before leaving the room. I stayed in the room because I liked watching my son sleep. He looked peaceful while he was sleeping and it made me feel at ease.

 

I heard the door open and I saw Kris come in with a bag in his hand while he was carrying our daughter with the other. I quickly walked over to him, gave him a quick kiss and got Zina and put her in her room. After I tucked her in, I left her room, leaving the door cracked open. I saw Kris taking out a stuff animal and giving it to Jonghyun, who felt the other presence but snuggled with the animal.

 

"You don't like seeing ZiFan growing up, do you?" He shook his head and ran his fingers through his hair.

 

"I want him to stay like this forever," I sat down next to him and kissed his temple. "He's growing up to fast."

 

"But he'll have a mate and a powerful pack. You can't under estimate them Kris, they will be powerful." He turned his head towards me and kissed my lips.

 

"I love you," he chuckled and kissed me again.

 

"I love you too."


A/N:

Did not expect it to be this long

Subscribe, Comment, UpVote <3