I Want To

Raising The Pack

Luhan Pov

 

I want to go home, but I don't know if I should. I mean I miss Sehun with all my heart, but I don't know if he'll change or apologize.

 

I didn't want to leave my kids alone with him for this long of a period, but Tao made sure that I came here so I would be able to get better. I hated when I had to leave and not be able to say goodbye to my kids or tell my mate that I was leaving for awhile. I told Tao to tell him that I was leaving and tell my kids that I loved them, he promised that he would tell them but he didn't and left that part to Kris. 

 

My dad told me that Xiumin and YiXing were coming to talk to me and try to bring me back. He also told me that they were bringing their children and Kang also. I was happy that I would be able to see my baby boy because I know that he probably missed me so much. I mean I'm the only one that can put him to bed and make him eat his vegetables during dinner, so I was so excited to see my baby.

 

When my dad told me that they were here, I ran down the stairs, bolted outside, and hugged my son to death. I missed seeing him and getting to hold him again for the first time in two weeks was amazing. I started crying because I missed my baby and hearing him cry mad me feel like a horrible mother.

 

Kang started to tell me about these stories about how Sehun let him sleep in bed with him and how his father let him take care of Jiao. It was nice seeing how close Sehun and Kang were getting. Some part of me was happy that I left because if I didn't then Kang and Sehun wouldn't get close as they did now, but another part was still upset because I still wanted to see my baby girl.

 

Kang told me about his tooth and I wanted him to move it. He is a strong little kid but I didn't expect him to pull his tooth out when he as showing me how loose it was. He was so excited when he saw it in his hand and kept on jumping up and down, but I had to calm him down because I didn't want him to wake up anyone else so I told him to be quiet and put it underneath his pillow. He told me that he didn't want to because he wanted to wait until he got home to do it because he wanted to show his dad.

 

I hated waking up because that only meant that I had a certain amount of time being with Kang. I moved his bangs away from his face and his cheek. I love Kang so much that I wanted him to stay with me, but I know that Sehun wants his son back.

 

I want to go back to badly. I really do, but I need to have a talk to talk with Sehun and make sure that he understands how much I go through just to make his life easier.

 

I shook Kang awake and he whinnied but he stopped when I gave him a look. He knows my looks and he knows them too well. He sat up and I the television that was in my room and put on his favorite show. He had a hard time sleeping last night because he was at a place that he didn't know, so I know that in a few minutes he's probably going to be asleep.

 

Five minutes have passed and like I said, his head was on my lap and he was asleep. I ran my fingers through his hair and just looked at him sleeping. I wonder if he'll hate me if I didn't go back.

 

I heard the door open and saw Xiumin coming in with YiXing. I moved Kang's head off my lap and put my finger to my mouth, telling them that he just fell asleep. They both walked in quietly and came towards the bed.

 

They told me that Sehun had grown up when I left, but I don't believe it.

 

"No matter how many times you will tell me that he had grown up, I still won't go. I need to heard it from himself and see it for myself." Xiumin and YiXing sat on the bed.

 

 "Luhan, Kris, Tao, and possibly Sehun are coming. Kris is going to drag us back, but we just wanted you to know that we love you and we miss our brother and want him back.." I just nodded and they both sighed. "Please take it into consideration that you're not only hurting the pack but your family as well." Xiumin told me before he got up and left along with YiXing.

 

I do take it into consideration, but shouldn't I make sure that I'm okay first before I should go back to the pack. If I'm not mentally stable then it will bring the pack down.

 

I decided to join Kang in dreamland because if Sehun is coming then I need as much sleep as I can.

 

 

 

 

"I knew you were going to be trouble from the start!" I woke up when I heard my dad yell at someone. "I don't give two s if your the pup! You're an adult and a father! Start acting like your age!" Kang buried his head in my chest when he heard my dad curse. I know that Sehun, Kris, and Tao were here and I was going to have to face them soon.

 

I picked Kang up and started to walk out of the room. I walked down the stairs and saw Sehun, Kris, Tao, Xiumin, YiXing, and my parents in the living room and my parents were ganging up on Sehun. I decided to step in before my mom or dad were going to do something that they both would regret.

 

"Sehun," everyone looked at me and Sehun looked like he was about to cry. I was about to but I had to keep together. "Come with me." I looked at Tao and he came over and grabbed Kang from me.

 

We walked back upstairs and back to my room. I sat on my bed while he stayed next to the door, but I told him to come to the bed. He, hesitantly, walked to the bed and sat next to me.

 

"Luhan, I'm really sorry for hurting you. I was just so upset that you gave Jiao away and I didn't know how to react, so I guess violence was the only way. I guess with me that is. Luhan, I realized just how hard you work and I'm so sorry that I made you feel like you weren't doing a good job being a mate." I looked at him and tears were falling down his face. I wiped them away and kissed his cheek.

 

"You know when I go back, you're still not off the hook." He smiled and kissed my nose.

 

"Does that mean you're coming back?" I nodded and kissed his lips. "I love you Luhan and don't you ever forget that. Even when I make you feel horrible, don't forget that you'll always be the one in my heart." I smiled and kissed his lips.

 

He may be stupid, but he sure as hell knows the right words to say.


A/N:

Subscribe, Comment, UpVote <3