Don't Hurt My Brother

Raising The Pack

ZiTao POV

 

I woke up about two in the morning because I've been having some stomach pains and I know for a fact I'm not pregnant. Kris and I haven't had in a year, so that's out of the question. I think it was something that I ate.

 

I went downstairs to get some medicine and ginger ale, thanks to Kyungsoo who got it for Jongsoo who was also having stomach pains. I think it's a virus going around the house because Jonghyun also got it. I didn't want to wake Kris up because he has been stressed lately and the last thing that this pack needs is an alpha and his mate fighting.

 

When I made it down the steps, I saw Luhan sleeping on the couch. I walked over to the couch, sat on the coffee table, and shook him lightly. He's not a heavy sleeper, so I know that doing simple movements would wake him up. Like I said, he woke up but he looked both emotionally and physically drained. He sat up and brought his knees to his chest, wrapping his arms around them, making his body look smaller than it already is.

 

"What happened?" He showed me his knuckles and my heart broke when I saw one of them swelled and another with dried blood. I grabbed his hand and brought him to the kitchen to get his hand cleaned off. "Did Sehun do this?" I asked as I was wiping his hand. He didn't respond to my question because I already knew his answer.

 

Sehun and him have been fighting for the past two months and it's starting to weaken the pack and also Kris. I remembered one night when Kris couldn't fall asleep because he was so nervous that another pack would come in and decide to make a war. He couldn't sleep for about a week until it finally caught up with him and he got sick.

 

It does bother me when I see my brothers hurting. They deserve better and when they get hurt by the people that are supposed to protect them does make me consider their safety in this pack and their children's well being also. With Sehun acting like this to Luhan, I'm thinking about sending my brother to live with our parents for a couple of days, probably weeks, until Sehun has cooled down.

 

Luhan winced a little when I put too much pressure on his knuckle that was bruised and I said a quick apology under my breath. I hated seeing Luhan upset. He is the second oldest and I do treat him like he is the younger sibling because he does get upset easily.

 

I don't know how them fighting is affecting their children but it does bother me when Kang comes in our room sometimes at night and cries himself to sleep. He hates conformation and so do I, I guess that's why he comes to our room because I can help him through the time that his mom and dad are fighting.

 

ZiFan does help his cousin when he sees Kang crying. He brings Kang into his room and lets him sleep their while ZiFan sleeps with us. What surprises me is that ZiFan makes sure that his cousin is happy before he falls asleep and makes sure that he's comfortable. It makes me happy when I see them like that with each other and I realize that ZiFan will be an excellent alpha.

 

"I've been thinking," I put the paper towel in the trash and wrapped his hand with a bandage. "Why don't you stay with mom and dad for a couple of days or weeks until you and Sehun can talk together without getting at each other's throats." He wrapped his arms around his waist and leaned against the counter.

 

"What about Kang?" He looked at me and a few tears left his eyes. "I just can't leave my kids without a mother." I ran my fingers through my hair and tried to think of something that would make him go to our parent's house. "I mean, I would go but I don't want to leave Kang."

 

"Why is it just Kang you don't want to leave, why not Jiao?"

 

"Tao, Kang hates being near Sehun now. After the way he sees Sehun treating me, he gets scared of Sehun coming near him. I don't need to worry about Jiao because she's still a baby, but I don't want Kang alone with him."

 

"He won't be alone. He'll have YiXing, Xiumin, and I." He looked like he was about to retort what I just said but I held up my hand so I could finish talking. "We want you to be healthy and staying here with Sehun about to fight you every second of every day isn't healthy for you. Look at your hand Luhan, he hurt you. It's not safe for you to be here now."

 

He looked at his hand that was bandaged and pursed his lips into a thin line. "Have you talked to Kris about it?" I shook my head and he gave out probably a sigh in relief.

 

"I will in the morning and he will probably agree with me." He nodded his head and I brought him into a hug. I felt my shoulder getting wet and I hated that my brother was crying over his stupid mate. "I'll call mom and dad first thing tomorrow morning. You'll leave in the afternoon, okay?" I broke the hug and wiped away his tears that were falling from his precious eyes.

 

"I just don't like being away from Kang," he started to fight with me but I covered his mouth and shook my head.

 

"Stop it. You need to do this for you." His shoulders slumped forward and he finally gave in. "Do you want me to stay here with you?" He shook his head and went back into the living room, making himself comfortable on the couch. I went to the hall closet and got a pillow and blanket out for him. I put the blanket over him and made sure that he was comfortable before I left. "I love you." I kissed his forehead and he kissed my cheek.

 

 

 

 

Morning came a little slower than usual. I called my parents as soon as I woke up and they had agreed that Luhan should stay away from this pack for a couple of weeks for his safety. I still haven't told Kris about Luhan leaving because he's still sleeping and it's almost eleven. He deserves to rest after all the hell the pack has been through.

 

I told Luhan immediately after I got off the phone with our parents and he wasn't thrilled but he understood that it had to be done for his health. He's probably packing right now as we speak and not telling Sehun or his children. I told him not to tell Sehun, so that when Sehun realizes that Luhan is gone, he'll think again before hurting my brother.

 

Let's just say that no one else knows that Luhan is leaving for a few weeks. I wanted to keep it as low key as possible.

 

"Lu," he looked at me, got his stuff and I walked him to the door. My mom was standing in front of the door with her fur coat and it looked like she'd been crying.

 

"My baby," she brought Luhan in a hug and she started to cry. "Where did he hurt you?" Luhan held up his hand and she shook her head while more tears fell from her eyes. "Mates shouldn't hurt each other." My dad came from the car and grabbed Luhan's suitcase. He gave me a smile while he put his shoulder.

 

"He'll be back soon." I gave both my parents a smile and closed the door when I saw Luhan go in the car.

 

I walked into the living room and saw Kris walking in, wearing a light blue button down shirt, but it wasn't buttoned yet, he was wearing white jeans, and his hair was slicked back. I don't know where he's going but he sure does look hot. I walked up to him and started to button his shirt.

 

"Why did Luhan leave with your parents?" I was hoping that he didn't know. I don't even know how he knew. "I overheard you talking with your parents this morning. Now explain to me, why Sehun hurt Luhan?" I finished buttoning his shirt and put both of my hands on his chest, but he grabbed my hands and kissed them.

 

"It's about Jiao. I think Sehun just blew up but I don't know the whole story." Kris put his head on my hands and sighed heavily and deeply.

 

"I can't keep making up excuses for him anymore." He looked up and his eyes were glassy. Just seeing my mate like he's about to break hurts me deeply. "He needs to learn that this is how wolfs work. We're not like humans, who go through girlfriends and boyfriends, we choose a mate when we're young."

 

"You need to talk to him when he finds out that Luhan is gone." Kris nodded, grabbed my chin, and kissed my lips. "Where are you going?"

 

"I have to meet Heechul and Siwon before the official ceremony."

 

"Why am I not going?"

 

He looked in the mirror before taking a glance at me. "I don't want you to get involved in this. Knowing that this pack can use anything against us, it's wise for me to go alone." I still don't understand why, but I just let it be. He wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my lips. "I'll be back in about two hours." I gave him a smile and kissed his lips. "Love you."

 

"Love you too." After we exchanged a few more kisses, he left the house.

 

I sat on the couch, but I decided to lay down because I was exhausted. I was glad that everyone was still sleeping because that gave me some time to catch up on my sleep. I was about to enter into dream land until I heard someone yelling at the top of his lungs and stuff being thrown around the room. My only guess was that Sehun woke up and probably found out that Luhan is gone.

 

I heard footsteps storming down the stairs, so I sat up and saw my brother's mate. He looked pissed but he looked troubled.

 

"Where's Luhan?" I heard the anger in his voice, but I knew better than to deal with Sehun without Kris here. I could tell Chanyeol about what happened but I think that this is something that Kris would have to take care on his own.

 

"Kris will tell you when he gets back." His nose flared open and tears started to race down his face.

 

"Tell me where he is!" I stood up from the couch and stared him down. He didn't back away, he did the exact opposite. He came closer to me and to be honest I was scared of my own safety. "Where the is he?!" I was about to yell back at him, but I saw Suho, who was behind Sehun with a syringe in his hand and putting it in Sehun's neck, and Chanyeol was also with him.

 

Before I knew it, Sehun was passed out in Chanyeol's arms. Chanyeol took Sehun upstairs after I told him to bring the children out of the room after he's done with Sehun. Suho looked at me, waiting for an answer but I didn't give him one. I wanted Kris to tell everyone what was happening and why.

 

"Why was he acting like that?"

 

"Kris will explain when he comes back." Suho didn't fight with me, he just held his hands up in defeat and walked back upstairs.


AN:

I will do Sehun POV next chapter if you guys need it as to why he's acting like this

Subscribe, Comment, UpVote <3