Are you Serious?

Raising The Pack

Luhan POV

 

"No daddy!" I sighed again for the hundredth time today as I overheard Sehun fighting with Kang. Sehun would always want Kang to go hunting with him but our little fire ball always fights back with him. 

 

 When Kang was about three, Sehun forced him to go hunting with him, his cousins, ZiFan and JongSeok, and his uncles. Now, Kang doesn't want to go hunting anymore, he wants to stay home with me and Jiao and help with whatever we need to do around the house or he would get an early start on his chores. 

 

"Your going if you like it or not." Now it was time for me to step in. 

 

"Sehun, let him stay today. He needs to work on his card for Suho's birthday, or did you forget?" Sehun sighed heavily and ran his fingers through his hair. 

 

"Fine, just for today." He left the room after giving me a kiss on the lips. 

 

I looked at Kang and saw that he was messing with our bed sheets. I don't feel bad for Kang because he doesn't want to go hunting but I do feel bad for my mate. He doesn't know the consequences of having a submissive son because he wasn't born a wolf and he doesn't understand what the difference is when your a pup. 

 

A pup knows when they're submissive or dominate when they are a few months old, four to be exact. How they know, is that they act a different way when they are being fed or when they are playing with each other. A dominate pup would be more aggressive when he eats or he can be really loud when he's playing. A submissive pup would be less aggressive and quite when they play.

 

I noticed it when Kang was about six months old because Yinho did the same thing he was doing. I tried telling Sehun but my pain in the mate didn't believe me and would say that Kang is just shy, but a shy wolf is a submissive wolf.

 

Tao is a perfect example. He may look like a dominate wolf but when he was still a pup, he acted shy and he was quite. Kang is just like Tao.

 

I didn't really want a submissive son to be honest. I wanted a dominate son because I wanted him to be in control of his relationship and treat his mate with the proper respect. I don't want another wolf coming into my son's life and probably torture Kang, that's what I'm most afraid of. 

 

We do have a mate for him in mind. His name is Seunghyun and he is an alpha's son from our ally pack. He is a year older than Kang and that's what frightens me. He's an alpha's son and most of the time alpha's sons tend to be more dominate than any other dominate wolf. 

 

"Mama," I looked over to Kang and saw that he got his crayons, markers, and so many color papers. "Can you help me?" I nodded and walked over to him.

 

I sat down next to him and kissed the top of his head. "What do you need help with?" He pointed at the paper and then at a marker. 

 

"Can you draw a picture for Uncle Suho?" I chuckled and shook my head, earning a pout from him. "Why?"

 

"Because it's not from you."

 

"But I'm giving him the card, so it is from me." I shook my head with a smile grazing my lips. He's so cute but he doesn't make sense some times.

 

I picked him up and placed him in my lap, getting ready to have a little talk with him. He knows when I do this then it's going to be a talk. "Honey, what I meant by that is that the drawing isn't from you. It's nothing special if you didn't make it. It comes from the heart and your uncle will love whatever you make for him." I heard him sigh then mumble a few words. He got the mumbling from Sehun and that's what I hate the most. "What did you say baby?"

 

"I said, 'why can't it be from the both of us?'"

 

"Because the card is from you. We can make a card together but you have to make your own." He nodded sadly, picked up the paper and started to fold it in half. 

 

"Luhan!" I furrowed my eyebrows at the sudden yelling coming from Tao. I looked over at Jiao and saw that she was still sleeping, which I thanked God because she's horrible when you try to put her back to sleep. "Luhan!" I took Kang off my lap and told him that I would be right back. 

 

As I was walking down the stairs, I heard a deep voice. It wasn't Kris's or Chanyeol's voice, so this scared me a little. When I got to the living room, I saw Siwon and Heechul. I already knew what this was about and it ticks me off that they can't let it go. 

 

"Your not taking him." I told them for the hundredth time and I was hoping it would be the last. 

 

Almost every month, they come here wanting to take either Kang or Yinho away from us. They lost their pup to hunters a year ago and it devastated the whole wolf community because they are a strong pack and that was probably their weakest time.They have another pup but that one is an aggressive dominate and I don't want my son with him. 

 

"You have no choice, we already have a deal." The deal that Heechul is referring to is a horrible one that I wished that Kris had never promised, even Kris regrets it. He promised them that he will offer one of our pups to their son and the only pups that he had offered were Yinho and Kang. 

 

"No." Kris stepped in and I was glad that he did because I would've fought Heechul. I don't mess around when it comes to my children. "He is already promised a mate." Heechul looked pissed and so did Siwon. 

 

"Who?"

 

"YongGuk's son, Seunghyun."

 

"When did this become official?" Siwon asked, he sounded really upset but I didn't care, they can't demand us for a pup. 

 

"About two days ago." I didn't know that it became official and neither did Tao by the way he was looking at Kris. I guessed no one knew because they looked surprised. 

 

"We will have a mate for our son and it will come from your pack." I suddenly said something that I would regret. 

 

"Jiao." Tao grabbed my arm and looked at me with a shocked expression, so did Kris and my brothers. 

 

"Are you serious?" I heard Sehun whisper harshly. I didn't know he was here or else I wouldn't have offered our baby girl. I felt his arms around my waist and he started to my hip bone. "Do you really want to give up Jiao?" 

 

I looked at Kris and he looked like he was waiting for an answer. I my lips and a few tears left my eyes. "On one condition," I waited for a response from them before I continued. "She stays with us until she's fifteen."

 

Heechul smiled and so did Siwon. I felt sick for offering Jiao but if it was to keep our packs from fighting or losing an ally, then it's worth it. 

 

"Of course," Siwon said but I knew he wasn't finished. "We will come by in two weeks to make it official." Once the door closed, I lost it. I couldn't see anything and it was painful from me to give up my own baby. 


A/N:

So much freaking drama everywhere!!!

Subscribe, Comment, UpVote <3