Peaceful?

Raising The Pack

Xiumin POV

 

"Mommy, I'm scaed." I tightened my grip on JongSeok and started to rock him back and forth, making him feel comfortable. "I don't wanna go to sleep." I kissed the top of his head and laid him down on my bed, in between Chen and I.

 

Chen wrapped his arms around JongSeok before giving him a kiss on his temple. JongSeok scooted closer to Chen and buried his head in his father's chest. I could tell that Chen didn't want him to go to sleep, or he didn't want to go to sleep, but I told Chen right before bed that he had to sleep, even if he's scared.

 

We've been home for about two months and his dreams have been hard to handle lately. He's been hospitalized about three times because he's either had a seizure or he couldn't breath.

 

Chen's been trying to keep him awake. He's scared to bring his son to the hospital at late hours of the night, not knowing if he's going to survive or not. It scares me too but I don't go far to keep him awake. I've let him sleep with us if he feels uncomfortable sleeping on his own.

 

YiXing, Tao, Luhan, Kyungsoo, and Baekhyun have been helping alot with JongMin. If we're at the hospital, they will take turns taking care of my baby until I've returned home or Chen. It does make me nervous leaving him with them because when he gets older, he may lean more on them than us, his parents.

 

"Go to sleep. Maybe you won't get a nightmare tonight." Chen tried to coax him to sleep but JongSeok kept on shaking his head and murmuring things back to him. Sometimes, we give him sleeping pills if he won't fall asleep.

 

I know it sounds horrible that we give him sleeping pills but it's for his health. He would be going to the hospital more for fatigue or something else if we don't give him sleeping pills. Chen started to give him some a couple of weeks ago and when Chen is out hunting with the other wolves, I will give him the pills too.

 

They bickered for about five more minutes until JongSeok started to slur his words together and then a little snore came out of him. A smile crept on Chen's face knowing he won the battle and he rubbed his back to keep him asleep. I had a little smile on my face at the fact that my mate has finally put him to sleep without medicine.

 

"It's good that he-"

 

"Xiumin!" I cocked my head to the side and my eyebrows creased together when I heard YiXing yell out my name. "Xiumin, help!" I ran out of the room and down the stairs. I saw YiXing trying to coax ZiFan, who looked out of it.

 

"What happened?" ZiFan looked like he didn't know where he was. Tao and Kris are with another pack, discussing being allies. "Baby, look at me. You're going to be fine okay." He nodded his head but still looked out of it. "Honey what happened?'

 

"I tripped down the stairs," I could sense that he was scared and didn't know how to respond. YiXing put a rag on his head and I tried to keep him calm. "I want my mommy." He started to cry. I hated seeing any of my nephews or nieces cry because it breaks my heart.

 

"Mommy will be home tomorrow." He wrapped his arms around YiXing. "Mommy will be home tomorrow. Do you want to sleep with me tonight?" ZiFan nodded his head. YiXing got up and made sure that ZiFan was comfortable before continuing. "Text Tao and tell him about ZiFan." I nodded and kissed my nephew's head before seeing YiXing walk up the stairs.

 

I walked back up the stairs and went into my room. Chen was sleeping and thank God JongSeok was too. I kissed both of their heads before getting on the bed and let sleep take over me.


A/N:

Might update tomorrow

Subscribe, Comment, UpVote <3