*Bonus* Pregnant

Raising The Pack

 A/N: Double update, read the previous chapter if you haven't


Baekhyun POV

 

"Congratulations!" Suho said with a smile on his face. I put my hand to my stomach and tears started to fall from my eyes after he confirmed the pregnancy.

 

I mean I was happy that I was pregnant again because I get to be a mom to another child but I was scared about having a miscarriage. I do have two children but history can repeat it's self and I'm just scared.

 

"Do you know how far?" I asked, wanting to know more about the child that's currently being made inside of me. He looked again and tilted his head to the side.

 

"About six weeks."  He cleaned the gel stuff off of my stomach. I pulled down my shirt and sat up. "I do want you to be careful about this pregnancy though Baekhyun. It's rare for a male to bare a third child." I nodded my head and he helped me off the bed.

 

After he locked his office, we got in his car and left to go home.

 

How am I going to tell Chanyeol? I don't want to get his hopes up then lose the child.

 

I mean, I am happy about my pregnancy but Chanyeol didn't want to get me pregnant and he always made sure he wore a . I guess it broke but still, I got pregnant again.

 

It because I have to gain weight again and have to go through the morning sickness and the loss of appetite, which comes with losing weight. I really don't want to go through this again but I'm not wishing myself to have a miscarriage.

 

"We're home," I didn't even now that we were home. Suho usually drives the speed limit but I'm guessing that it's late and he has a mate with kids, he wanted to get home as soon as possible.

 

I got out of the car, thanked Suho for taking me, and headed to my room. I opened the door quietly, just in case my babies were still awake. When I walked in the room, I saw that Chanhyun and Jonghyun were sleeping on the bed while Chanyeol was reading a book. I smiled slightly when I saw my giant read. I told him that he had to expand that mind of his and I guess he took my words seriously.

 

I walked in the room, closed the door, and got on the bed. Chanyeol put the book down on the night stand and made room for me. I curled up next to him and he put a blanket over me before wrapping his long, lanky arms around my small figure. I looked at him and he kissed my lips. I don't care how many times he kissed me, it still feels like the first kiss we had.

 

"How are you feeling?" He asked as he rubbed my arm. I shrugged my shoulders and looked at our sons, who were sleeping on the bed. "Baek, please tell me what's wrong." I got out of his grip and looked at him with nervous eyes.

 

"Channie, I-"

 

"Mommy," I looked over and saw that Jonghyun was awake. He crawled over to me and got on my lap before snuggling his face in my chest.

 

I looked at Chanyeol and he expected me to finish what I was saying. I looked back at Jonghyun, the child that was supposed to be the last. I looked back at Chanyeol and sighed silently. "I'm pregnant." His jaw dropped and his eyes widened.

 

"Your what?"

 

"Pregnant, six weeks." A smile formed on his face and he looked like he was the happiest person in the world.

 

He moved forward and kissed my lips, feeling him smile in the kiss is the best feeling in the world. "You don't know how happy I am." He kissed my lips again before getting up from the bed, picking up Chanhyun and putting him in his room.

 

I brought Jonghyun in his room, tucked him in, and kissed his head. I looked at his and started to think about how Jonghyun was a baby. Everything was horrible because of his asthma but it was worth staying up late at night because we have a child that's the future alpha's mate.

 

I went back to my bed and saw hat Chanyeol was already laying in bed, he looked like was already sleeping. I got on the bed and threw the covers on me. I my side and stuffed my face in the pillow, then I felt a pair of strong arms around me.

 

"I love you." He kissed my neck and I felt his arms tighten around me.

 

"I love you too."


A/N:

Baekyeol feels are in the air tonight!!!

Subscribe, Comment, UpVote <3