My Babies

Raising The Pack

YiXing POV

 

What in the world have I gotten myself into?

 

I have a mate that loves me more than his own parents, if that's even possible because I don't understand how you can love someone over your parents, and two wonderful twins.

 

Yinho is my world! He's my everything and I love him so much. He is a submissive wolf and loves to help me with everything without being told to or without me asking. Suho was hurt when he overheard Yinho ask me if he wanted to help me cook dinner, which I let him but Suho wanted him to go hunting. Yinho told him, that hunting gets you gross and sweaty and that he likes to stay in the house and help his mommy cook and clean.

 

The pain I saw in my mate's eyes broke my heart. Every wolf dad wants their son to be dominate. For Yinho not being dominate, Suho was upset and didn't want to talk to anyone for a while. I asked Chen why he was being so distant and he told me it was because Yinho wasn't dominate. He also gave me Suho's back story as to why he wanted a dominate son, because he wanted someone to hunt with.

 

Hui is just a little cutie and she is Suho's wold. She loves Suho more than me but I don't mind, as long as our children love us, nothing can bring down my mood about my babies. ZiFan and JongSeok underestimate Hui because she's a girl and they always steal her unicorn but Hui has her father's strength and she will fight for that unicorn like her life depends on it.

 

Yinho, sometimes, feels like he's not loved by his cousins, ZiFan, JongSeok and Kang, because he's a submissive wolf and he feels like they don't talk to him because of that but I had to tell him other wise. Kang is also a submissive wolf but he goes hunting because Sehun forced him to when he was younger.

 

I looked at the pictures in front of me and a smile formed on my face. They're only five years old and they're growing up so fast. I remember like it was yesterday that I held them in my arms when they were just born.

 

"Mama," I looked over my shoulder and saw Yinho with tears running down his face. I moved the pictures in front of me and told him to come to me. He sat in my lap and nuzzled his face in my shirt. "They're not talking to me." I sighed slightly and rubbed Yinho's back.

 

"Do you want to help mommy make a scrap book for daddy's birthday?" I asked, just to get his mind off of his cousins. He wiped his tears with the sleeve of his shirt and nodded his head.

 

As we were putting the pictures in the scarp book, I heard tiny little foot steps running into my room and knew that it was my little princess. She sat down besides Yinho and started to look at the pictures but Yinho started to tell her not to move them because he needs them to be in a certain order. She then mocked him and now it's their little bickering fight that happens everyday and the only person that can stop it is their father, who is not home and is out hunting with rest of the dominate wolves.

 

"Mama tell Hui to stop touching the pictures!" I chuckled a little a the way Yinho yelled. He sounded so much like me that it was scary.

 

I looked up from the book and saw Hui putting the picture of Suho holding Yinho in his arms. This picture brings a pang to my heart because when Yinho was four, he had to be in the hospital for about two months because of his kidneys. Suho, even though he wasn't his doctor, made sure that Yinho was comfortable and always stayed with him.

 

"Mama, why don't ZiFan and JongSeok like us?" Hui asked me and that question made me stop what I was doing and look at them. They both looked like they wanted answers. I put started to put the pictures away and they followed my move. I put the book and the pictures in my drawer, underneath all this pile of crap that Suho doesn't look at.

 

I told them to get on my bed and they did. I sat in between them and rubbed the back of my neck.

 

"They like you-"

 

"Then why do they make us feel bad?" Yinho cut me off with that question. "Why do they always take Hui's unicorn? Why do they hurt me? Is it because I'm submissive?" I was about to answer my question until I heard someone clear his throat. I looked up and saw Suho with sad eyes. He came to the bed and sat down next to Hui and put her in his lap, I did the same with Yinho.

 

"It's not because your submissive. They just don't understand that they're hurting you." Suho was born as a dominate wolf and his little input doesn't help.

 

"But it's everyday daddy!" Yinho put his face in my chest and started to cry for the second time that day. Suho's face changed to sadness and I knew that he wanted to do something to help Yinho.

 

I was about to say something but someone knocked on our door. We all looked in that direction and saw Tao standing there with Zina in his arms and ZiFan was standing next to him. Yinho tried to hide from his uncle and cousin, which really hurt me.

 

"Is everything okay?" Tao asked us. I nodded my head and so did Suho. We didn't need him to worry about what's happening with Yinho because he already has to worry about Hui. "Are you sure?" We nodded our heads and he left the room with his son following.

 

"Why didn't we tell him?" Suho asked me as he placed Hui on her stomach and started to rub her back. I did the same with Yinho.

 

"Because he doesn't need to worry about Yinho. He needs to focus on his children." Suho leaned forward and kissed my lips.

 

"If it gets out of hand again, I'm not telling Tao, I'll tell Kris. I don't like seeing my son cry." I nodded and kissed his lips.

 

I wonder how I'm so lucky to have him as a mate?


A/N:

Sorry if it's not as long as Tao's but at least its better than nothing!

Subscribe, Comment, UpVote <3