*Bonus* The Reason

Raising The Pack

Sehun POV

 

I didn't mean to hurt him, I was just pissed! He just got on my last nerve but I didn't think that I would actually inflict pain on my mate in a million years. Yes, Luhan maybe annoying at some points, but once you get passed that point of him, he's probably the sweetest down to earth person that you would ever find and I blew that chance just now.

 

I thought that I would just want him for a child then I realized that he helps me control my anger and he helps out alot in the house. Like for example: he keeps our room clean. Before he came into the picture, my room was a complete mess and you would think that a tornado hit it, but once he got here, he just cleaned everything up and my room looked like it just came out of a magazine. I never knew that a room could be that clean before in my entire life.

 

I love him and my children that's not question, but when it comes to my baby girl I would do anything to protect her. Kang can defend himself even though he isn't dominate, I still make him do things that a submissive wouldn't think doing. For another example: he hates going hunting, but I drag his outside and make him hunt. I want him to be a strong submissive, so that way when his mate is away, he can protect his cousins.

 

Jaio can't defend herself because she is a girl, and she doesn't like anything that has to do with getting her hands dirty. She is only one, but she hates getting anything dirty. She's exactly like Luhan and that's what I love about her.

 

When Luhan just said her name to Siwon and Heechul like that, my heart ripped into tiny pieces. I felt like my little girl would have to grow up without experiencing love.

 

What I hate is that the child is an alpha's son. That annoys me. Any wolf knows that an alpha's son is always aggressive when it comes to anything and anybody. ZiFan is a perfect example. That child will be so mean to someone if that person didn't do what they were told to do by him and he will throw a fit, or he could be calm, but mostly he would be pissed.

 

I'm scared that Jaios mate will humiliate her and hurt her in some way, shape, or form. I don't want her to be depressed for the rest of her life because of her mother's stupid choice. If it was Zina, that would be a different story because that little girl can stand her ground and slap a to get him in his place.

 

Luhan just really doesn't know how to keep his mouth shut. It annoys me because he will blurt out anything before he thinks. That's what killed me was because he spoke before he thought. I don't hate him though, I'm just mad at him.

 

I know he's been trying to talk to me for the past few months, but I just couldn't bring myself to say anything to him. Every time I see him, my heart shatters and I can still recall the day he gave our only daughter away. I can't even stay in the same room as him for a certain amount of time without having a mental breakdown. I would always have to go hunting, because when I feel like I'm about to lose it, hunting keeps my mind off things.

 

I don't think that Luhan will ever understand how hard it is for a father to see his daughter given away. Being a father to a boy is one thing because you know they can care for themselves, but a daughter... a daughter has to depend on her partner for protection and almost everything. Luhan is a male and he never really has to depend on me for alot because some of the things he can do on is own, but a girl can't and that's what upsets me.

 

I feel bad for Kang. I honestly do. You may say that I'm a horrible father for only caring about my daughter, but you have to take it to Kang's point of view. Kang helped Luhan take care of Jaio and he helped take care of Jaio while Luhan and I had to do something, but we always had YiXing watch him. Kang has a special connection with Jaio that is rare with wolf siblings.

 

I have no ing clue what snapped in me the other night, but I just grabbed the nearest object and threw it at him. I didn't want to talk to him, I just wanted some peace ad quiet. When I looked back, he looked so broken and it killed me seeing those tears fall down his face, espically when I saw the blood on his hand. It murdered me that Luhan had suffered so much.

 

Now that I look back, I can tell that Luhan had lost more weight and he has horrible bags under neath his eyes. I didn't know that I was the cause for his sufferings until he left the room that night.

 

I'm surprised that Luhan would just leave the pack like he did. He has a child that depends on him and a daughter that loves him more than her life. I want him back but I know that's a long shot. Asking him for forgiveness now will take awhile for him to respond to my apology.

 

I have no idea what Suho injected in me, but all I remember is yelling at Tao then waking up in my room with no mate. My kids aren't even in their rooms, so all I'm thinking now is that I'm in solitary until I can get my anger.

 

"Sehun," I looked up from the bed and saw Kris walking in with Chanyeol. The only person in the entire pack, besides Luhan, is Chanyeol. He helped me through everything when I got changed into a wolf and he helped me with so many other things that I can't even count. "We need to talk, or you and Chanyeol can talk."

 

I looked back from Kris and Chanyeol until I had my answer. "I want to talk to Chanyeol." Kris nodded then left the room after giving Chanyeol a pat on the back.

 

Chanyeol sat on the bed and let out a really deep sigh. "Why would you hurt Luhan?"

 

"I didn't mean to."

 

"Did you try telling him that you didn't mean to hurt him?" I shook my head and he scoffed. "Then he probably thinks that you hate him and that you probably never want to talk to him again." I crossed my legs and suddenly felt horrible. "Luhan didn't want to leave, but Tao literally had to engrave it in his head to leave the house because he was going to get sick. He wasn't eating and he wasn't even sleeping properly. Sehun you're the reason that your mate is away from you right now."

 

"I know that I'm the reason!" I yelled at him and suddenly tears started to fall from my eyes. "I know that I hurt him and I feel like a complete ing idiot for hurting him like that! I didn't want to talk to him because every time I see him, that day comes back and I just can't!" I started to sob and I felt like I couldn't breath. "I want him back with me! I want him back!" Chanyeol brought me in a hug and tried to calm me down.

 

I've never cried this hard before. The last time that I could remember that I cried like this was when I was in the hospital when I was first changed and I couldn't find my family anywhere. I don't think Chanyeol know's how to comfort me because he's never seen me cry like this at all in the past seven years probably.

 

"Sehun it'll be alright." I heard the door open, but I didn't want to look up. It was probably Suho with another injection to calm me down. I felt delicate arms around me and I finally wrap my arms around him. "It's okay." I know it's not Luhan, but I don't care. I just need someone to hold.

 

"Baekhyun," I couldn't say anything else. I was just sobbing.

 

Baekhyun let go of me and wiped my tears from my face. Sometimes I hate being the pup because they still treat me like the baby, even though we have our own children, they still like to treat me like I haven't grown up.

 

"Everything will be alright. Luhan is just gone so he can regain his health back. Sehun, think about  your children right now. They need a father in their life more than a mother. Try to be their for them for the next few weeks and don't worry about Luhan. Just worry about your children right now." I nodded my head and wiped my face.

 

"Your right." Baekhyun smiled and helped me off the bed. He took me t my room and I got attacked my by little guy.

 

"Daddy! I was worried when Uncle Suho said that you were asleep, but your fine!" I smiled and kissed his forehead. "Jaio is sleeping, but mommy isn't here." A frown crept on his face and I hated seeing that on him. "Do you know where mommy is?"

 

"Mommy is going to be away for a little while. He wasn't feeling good and decided to go away." Kang nodded his head and nuzzled his face in the crook of my neck.

 

"I love you daddy,"

 

"I love you too."

 

Baekhyun is right. I have to stop worrying about myself only. I have children that depend on me right now.


A/N:

Why hello there!!!

Didn't expect an update this soon did you?????

Subscribe, Comment, UpVote <3