JongSeok...

Raising The Pack

Xiumin POV

 

"Mommy!" I rushed out of my bed and ran into JongSeok's room. I got into his room and saw that he had sweat pouring down his face and he looked like he couldn't breath. I quickly brought him in my arms and started to hush him back to sleep but it wasn't working because he was still shaking in my arms.

 

I took him out of his room and brought him to my bed, where Chen was already awake and had a gloomy expression all over his face. I gave JongSeok to Chen and watched my mate try to calm our son down but he kept on crying. I was about to say something but then I hard Jongmin cry, making Chen groan because now we have two children that are crying but Jongmin goes to sleep easily.

 

He gave me JongSeok and went into Jongmin's room. I kept on rubbing my baby's back until I heard a few hiccups leave his mouth. He looked up at me with his broken eyes and he nuzzled his face in my shirt again.

 

We had Jongmin last year and let me tell you, that child can cry for attention. He's worse than JongSeok when he was a baby. I love Jongmin with all my heart but he loves his daddy more, so I guess that's why Chen can make him fall asleep faster, feed him without their being a fight, and changing him. I guess Chen finally gets the child that loves him because JongSeok hated him when he was a baby.

 

Chen came out of Jongmin's room and sat down next to me and ran his fingers through JongSeok's hair.

 

"He needs to see a doctor." We turned our heads and saw Kris with Suho. We didn't even hear the door open or anyone knocking. 

 

"I already set on appointment tomorrow at your hospital." I told Suho and he nodded. Kris came up to us and motioned me to hand him JongSeok. "Why?"

 

"Just give him to Kris." I didn't argue with my mate and handed the alpha my child. JongSeok wrapped his arms around Kris and his uncle started to rub his back and kept whispering nothing but sweet words to him.

 

Sometimes, I get confused as to why Kris is the alpha. I mean he's strong and knows how to give authority but he also has a loving heart. He knows how to make a stressful time comfortable and he can calm down our children easily. I guess the reason that he's the alpha is because he can make us comfortable but he can also protect us at the same time.

 

"Uncle Kris," Kris looked at JongSeok and gave him a kiss on my son's forehead. JongSeok stuck his tongue out at Kris, making his uncle repeat the same action. Kris kissed JongSeok's nose before laying him on our bed, on his stomach, and Chen started to rub his back. "I love you Uncle Kris." He told him before he fell back into dream land.

 

I looked at Suho and he sat on the bed, as did Kris, and looked at JongSeok with sad eyes. I moved my child's bangs away from his eyes and his forehead with the pad of my thumb.

 

"He needs to be tested." I looked up at Suho and shook my head, the same with Chen. We both knew what he wanted to test JongSeok for because we've had this conversation too many times.

 

"Xiumin, you can't keep denying it. This is last straw. He's getting tested tomorrow and that's final." I looked at JongSeok and tears started to fall from my eyes. Kris and Suho left but I didn't give them a goodbye like Chen did, I was in shock about what Kris said.

 

They think he's a future seeker because of how he keeps on screaming bloody murder at night or how he wakes up and his whole shirt is drenched in sweat and he looks like w walking zombie because of how horrible his nightmares are.

 

The first time it happened, we thought he was just having a bad dream but the second and third time it happened, Suho started to make the assumption that he was a seeker. Chen and I didn't want to believe him because if you were a future seeker then you brought shame on the pack, so we didn't want to believe anything that he was saying about how JongSeok screaming almost every night was the same as a future seeker.

 

There are different types of seekers, ones that have good dreams and ones that have horrible nightmares that leaves you emotionally, mentally and physically drained. If JongSeok is a future seeker then he would be labeled as one with nightmares, as Suho would say.

 

"Don't think about it babe." Chen wrapped his arm around my waist and kissed my temple. "We don't know for sure."

 

"What if he is Chen?" He sighed against my temple and kissed it again.

 

"Then I'll love him even more," he placed JongSeok in between the sheets and laid down on his side. "Come on Xiu, lets go to sleep." I laid down on my side and wrapped my arm around JongSeok. I felt Chen wrapping his arm around both of us and then heard his obnoxious snore. I chuckled softly and let the darkness engulf my vision.

 

I woke up to JongSeok whimpering and trying to get out of my arms. I moved his hair away from his forehead and felt it drenched. I slapped Chen's arm, knowing my mate won't wake up unless I forcefully abuse him. He started to curse at me but when JongSeok started to cry, Chen stopped cursing and tried to calm him down without waking him up.

 

I yelled for Kris and Suho, not caring if I woke up anybody else.

 

Almost everyone ran into the room and Kris and Suho ran towards us. Suho started to check to see if JongSeok was alright while Kris kept on his head and kept on whispering words, even though he wasn't awake.

 

"He needs to be tested!" Suho yelled out. He picked JongSeok up and took him out of the room, probably going to take him to the hospital.

 

"Go to the hospital. The rest of us will be there shortly." Both of us nodded and he left the room.

 

Chen kissed my temple and brought me into a hug. I didn't want my child to be a future seeker.


A/N:

Can you say angst much????

Subscribe, Comment, UpVote <3