Coming Back Home

Raising The Pack

YiXing POV

 

I'm not happy. I'm not happy at all. I didn't want to go home still pissed but Suho said that he has responsibilities and one of them was taking care of his brothers.

 

I know that Yinho wasn't all that thrilled to go back. I wouldn't be either if my cousin was an and kept on bullying me. Hui didn't really care because she will defend herself, daddy taught her how to, but Yinho doesn't like to fight. Like I said earlier, he's too submissive and hates getting his hands dirty, but that's what makes him unique and that's why I love him.

 

I know I wasn't being reasonable but I'm just thinking about my children's saftey and obviously Suho doesn't really care. I mean, I know he does but it still bothers me knowing that he will still go back even though him and Kris got into a fight because of our children. I wouldn't dare go back. He's still pissed at Kris for not defending his nephew.

 

When we told the kids that we would be going home, Hui was excited because she liked to play with Tao and Luhan, but Yinho was the opposite. He just nodded while showing no emotion in his face.

 

We do feel bad for Yinho, we really do, but Suho said that the children were also attacked and they weren't handling the situation well, so he decided that it would be best if we went home and help them. I didn't want to agree but my brothers mate and child was attacked, so I wanted to go to be there for my brother.

 

"Yi," I looked at Suho and he looked nervous as well. I didn't realize that we were already at the house. "It'll be fine. We weren't going to hide for five months again." I nodded and got out of the car.

 

I opened the door to my son's seat and he gave me a slight pout. "It's alright baby." I picked him up and he wrapped his arms around my neck. "Why don't you show ZiFan that being a submissive wolf is better?" He smiled and nodded before kissing my cheek.

 

When we walked in the house, the smell of blood immediately filled my nose. Yinho covered his mouth and nose while I couldn't because I was holding my baby. I put him down but he didn't leave my side.

 

I looked at the couch and saw Kris in excruciating pain while Baekhyun was trying to stitch him up without using pain killers, so that must hurt like a . ZiFan was next to his dad, wiping away the unnecessary sweat that was accumulating on his father's forehead. Chanhyun was whimpering in pain while Chanyeol was holding his son. I didn't see any bandages on my nephew but I did see dry blood on his shirt.

 

"Did ZiFan get any attention?" Tao looked at me and shook his head.

 

"Kyungsoo was looking at him but ZiFan wanted to help Baekhyun with Kris." My jaw dropped and I looked at ZiFan and saw that he was in pain when he saw trying to move his arm but was having a hard time keeping it up.

 

Suho walked in the house and just like my reaction and Yinho's reaction, Suho put his hand against his mouth and nose while Hui scrunched her face.

 

"Suho," he looked at me and I pointed at ZiFan. "Check his arm." Suho put Hui down and she ran to Tao, who had a smile on his face and picked up his niece.

 

"ZiFan let me look at your arm." Everyone looked at the alpha's pup, who was trying to avoid Suho with all his might. ZiFan shook his head and tears started to fall down his face. "Let me look at you." Kris tried to get ZiFan to stay still but our alpha was having a hard time getting himself stabilized.

 

Yinho walked up to ZiFan and started to calm him down. Everyone was in shock that ZiFan and Yinho were actually communicating and they weren't yelling or crying. He told ZiFan that he will be with him while Suho looks at his arm. ZiFan nodded and put his head on Yinho's shoulder.

 

"What just happened?" Tao asked while he had a smile on his face. I shook my head and shrugged my shoulders while a smile played on my face. "I can't believe that just happened." I chuckled a little and walked to Tao. "I missed you."

 

"I missed you too." In all honesty, I did miss my brothers. "What did we miss?"

 

Tao sighed and shook his head. "JongSeok is a future seeker and they got attacked. That's about it." I nodded sadly and looked at ZiFan. I knew that JongSeok was a future seeker but Xiumin and Chen wanted to make sure that it was true.

 

"It hurts" ZiFan yelled at the top of his lungs. We all looked at him and saw that one sleeve of his shirt was stuck to his body because of the blood dried. Suho tried to be careful by not letting the shirt peel at the dried blood.

 

I looked at Tao and saw that he was cringing when Suho was trying to take the shirt off of his son. Kris was holding ZiFan's hand and kept on his son's knuckles. Suho gritted his teeth while he tried to take it off while Yinho was also helping but he was wiping away ZiFan's tears and telling him that everything will be fine.

 

Baekhyun came back with scissors and ZiFan was trying to get away. I felt bad for ZiFan because he was scared and had to put his trust in Suho, who attacked his dad, so I could see why the baby was scared. Baekhyun started to cut around the shirt, carefully, but ZiFan winced and it tugged the shirt, making it rip off his skin.

 

He started bleeding again and Yinho quickly put his hands on the wound while Kyungsoo ran to get a towel. ZiFan started to cry again and Kris was trying to do his best to try to calm him down.

 

"Go comfort him." I told Tao, but he shook his head and kissed Hui's head. "Why?"

 

"Because I don't want him to be even more scared. It's already bad enough that everyone is over there trying to calm him down but that's making the situation worse." I looked at ZiFan and saw that he stopped crying and was whispering to Yinho, who was responding to the whispers.

 

I still can't believe that ZiFan is letting Yinho touch him without yelling at his cousin. This is a huge step in their relationship.


A/N:

Hey, I'm back and this will be the last update for about a week because I will go on a week hiatus because I have to go through physical therapy for my ankles and I also have to help my mom with stuff at her job >.<

Subscribe, Comment, UpVote <3