*Bonus* Things Come and Go

Raising The Pack

Kyungsoo POV

 

It's hard knowing that my best friend is in labor and probably have another weak child. I don't want to see him go through the same pain he went through when Chanhyun and Jonghyun were born. It's just hard seeing him in pain because he can't do anything for his child and let nature take it course with the child.

 

Kai would be a mess if either Jongsoo or KyungIn would be staying in the hospital, weak and not knowing if our child would survive the next day. I would worse than Kai, hell I wouldn't be able to sleep or eat, so I give Baekhyun credit for being so strong. I believe that Kai would have more control than I would and try to coax me to sleep and eat.

 

Baekhyun is absolutely the best person to have as a friend in this pack. He would keep my secrets that I didn't want to tell Kai or Kris. Like I was expecting but when Kai and the other wolves were hunting, I lost the baby. Baekhyun was the only person there and helped me clean everything up before they came back. Kai and my children never knew about the baby, and I plan to keep it that way until the time is right to tell him.

 

Kai is the best mate, hands down. No one and I mean no one would be able to keep me in place like Kai does. I do have a fiery personality in me and Kai could only calm me down. Like for example, Suho and I got into a little argument and I started to throw every curse word there was. I started to shake and it go to the point that I was so mad that tears were accumulating in my eye. Kai took me back to the room and calmed me down before I did something that I would regret. Suho and I did end up talking and we came with a mutual agreement.

 

Jongsoo is such a submissive pup and it's adorable. He and Chanhyun have this special connection that even I don't understand. Jongsoo would get Chanhyun something to drink if he said that he was thirsty or he would give Chanhyun his snack if he asked Jongsoo for it. It did upset Jongsoo when Chanhyun was attacked because that poor pup was scared of everything. Jongsoo would always be the one to coax him at night and make sure that he was fine.

 

KyungIn is just a dominate wolf and he's just like Kai. They both will protect their mates no matter what and know how to take care of their mates in a critical time. When Yinho did leave for a week, KyungIn looked lost and he didn't know what to do. It did hurt Kai when he had to calm KyungIn one night because our baby was so upset that his mate wasn't in the house.

 

So here we are, heading to the hospital with Chanhyun and Jonghyun also in the back. Chanyeol went with Baekhyun in the ambulance because he didn't want to leave his side. Chanhyun was letting Jongsoo rest his head on his lap while KyungIn and Jonghyun were talking to each other. It did make me happy when I saw Chanhyun and Jongsoo with each other. They would defiantly be good mates and they would make cute children, not that I want to be a grandparent soon.

 

"I hope Baekhyun is alright," Kai rubbed his face as he was saying that. He was tired, we all are, but this was our friend and we will see him no matter what.

 

"I just hope this one is healthy." I whispered to him, not wanting the children to hear.

 

"Mommy," I turned around and saw KyungIn yawing, scrunching up his little nose. "When will we be home?" I felt bad for dragging the kids out of the house late at night, but Baekhyun is like their second mom and I wanted them to be there for him.

 

"Later tonight." He nodded and put his head on the window. Jongsoo was asleep and so was Chanhyun, so I'm thankful that the two older pups are asleep. "How long until we get to the hospital?"

 

Kai yawned and he looked like he was about to fall asleep, but I gave him a drink to keep him awake. "About ten more minutes. God I'm so tired." I rubbed his arm and gave him an apologetic smile.

 

We got to the hospital and I picked up KyungIn while Kai got Jonghyun but made the two older kids walk. I did find it mean but then I reminded myself that I shouldn't fight with Kai because I will never win.

 

When we walked in, we saw Chanyeol with his face in his hands. We walked up to him, Kai sitting on one side and me sitting on the other. Chanyeol looked up and it was evident that he was crying from all the tear stains on his face. Kai rubbed his back and Chanyeol bit his lip, probably trying to stop himself from crying in front of his sons.

 

"What's wrong daddy?" Jonghyun asked as he moved to Chanyeol's lap and started to wipe the tears away from his father's face.

 

"Kyungsoo go see him," I nodded at what Chanyeol said, got up, and went to the room where Chanyeol told me where it was.

 

I knocked on the door and heard a faint 'come in'. When I got in there, I was Baekhyun on the bed with tear stains on his face and it looked like he was just crying before I came in.

 

"Hey, what happened?" He gave a broken smile while more tears fell from his face. I quickly ran to the bed and started to wipe away his tears. "What happened?" I asked, surprised by the sudden tears that appeared.

 

"I lost her. She had to much water in her lungs." I gave him a hug and he immediately broke down once his head hit my shoulder. He broke the hug and wiped his own tears. "I shouldn't be sad about this because I already have two children, but why am I upset?"

 

"Because she was inside you for seven months, you, Chanyeol, and your sons were happy that it was a girl. I guess because you guys were just so happy with having another child that it's painful." Baekhyun nodded and grabbed a tissue that was on the nightstand.

 

"It ing . I hate losing children." I gave him another hug and rubbed his back, hoping that it would offer him some kind of comfort.


A/N:

Yay I'm back but I started school............

But I'm a senior in high school, so last year!!!

Subscribe, Comment, UpVote <3