Attacked

Raising The Pack

Tao POV

 

"When is he going to be able to come home?" I asked Xiumin through the phone.

 

I called him to see how JongSeok was holding up since we found out he was a seeker. He told me that he wasn't doing well and he would always cry at night when he would have a nightmare and wouldn't want to go back to sleep. Xiumin and Chen have also stayed up for three consecutive days, and you can tell by the way Xiumin is talking, he is tired.

 

"The doctor said that he can come home today. Chen went to sign the release forms and I'm just in the room with JongMin and him."  I heard him sigh through the phone and my heart clenched when I heard that broken sigh.

 

"At least he will be with family," Xiumin hummed in response and I heard JongSeok tell him something.

 

"JongSeok says that he wants to sleep with ZiFan tonight, if that's not too much."

 

I smiled at my nephews's request. At least he's wanting to be with his favorite cousin. "Of course he can."

 

"He says thank you. I have to go, Chen came back. We'll be home in awhile. Bye."

 

"Bye," I hung up and put my phone on my nightstand.

 

I wanted to call YiXing and tell him the news, but I think Suho already told him. It's been almost a week since YiXing left with his mate and children and it hit Kris hard.

 

After their fight, Kris went into a little mood. He wouldn't talk to anyone, not even ZiFan. He stayed in our room and would only come out if he wanted to hunt or go for a run. It was ZiFan who had to bring him out of his mood. Our son told him that he missed his father taking him out and go hunting with him. I think what killed Kris was when he saw ZiFan cry. ZiFan barley cries but when he does, he's really upset.

 

I didn't want to believe that my son would actually hurt Yinho, but when Suho came in the room and started to accuse ZiFan of ripping Suho's birthday card, was in shock and so was Kris. But Kris being Kris, started to defend his son because I knew that he couldn't have believed that his son would do something that harsh.

 

Suho's birthday is in two days, so what I told Luhan is that we're going to blow up YiXing's phone for the next few days until he decides to pick up. We want to spend Suho's birthday as a family because this will be the first birthday he wouldn't spend as a family.

 

"Mama," I looked at my door and saw ZiFan drenched. I looked outside and saw that it had started to pour. Of course Kris had to chose a cloudy day to go hunting with ZiFan, Chanyeol and Chanhyun. I told him that it would rain but he didn't listen to me.

 

"Come here baby," he shook his head and pointed to the hallway. "ZiFan what happened?"

 

"A rouge wolf attacked daddy, me, Chanyeol and Chanhyun.." I quickly checked him and saw that he had a wound on his arm and a scratch on his face.

 

"Where's daddy?" He took my hand and brought me to the living room, where I saw Baekhyun and Kyungsoo tending to Kris while Luhan was tending to Chanhyun and Kai was tending to Chanyeol. I bent down and started to Kris's cheek. "You okay, honey?" He gave me a smile and kissed my nose.

 

"Yeah, don't worry."

 

"Why would a rouge wolf attack you when you have pups with you?" Luhan asked the question that was on everyone's mind.

 

"Power." Chanyeol said before jerking. ", Kai. That hurt." Kai mummered an apology before reapplying gauze on Chanyeol's wounds. "Rouge wolfs don't care who they attack or whose with them. As long as they can kill a wolf, then they have power."

 

"Why would they hurt the children?" Baekhyun asked as he was wrapping Kris's arm.

 

"Like I said babe, they don't care who they attack." Baekhyun shook his head and I could sense a wave of disappointment wash over his face.

 

I looked at Luhan and Chanhyun and it looked like the baby wolf was having a hard time keeping his eyes open. "ZiFan, go over to daddy." He ran over to Kris and his father picked him up with his good arm and let Kyungsoo start looking at him. I walked over to Luhan and brushed Chanhyun's bangs away from his eyes. "How are you feeling baby?" 

 

"I-I don't fe-feel good." I furrowed my eyebrows then looked at Baekhyun and saw that he looked worried, along with Chanyeol. Chanhyun started to cry and shake and it scared Luhan and me.

 

Baekhyun ran up to Chanhyun, hugged him and started to rock him back and forth. I looked over at Chanyeol and saw that he wanted to get up, but he had a huge gash on his right leg, preventing him from getting up. I looked over at my mater and son and ZiFan was hiding his face in the crock of Kris's neck while Kris was rubbing his back.

 

"Where's Suho when you need him?" Baekhyun asked while he was trying to calm down Chanhyun. I looked at my phone and debated whether or not to call my brother.

 

"Call him," I did what Kris ordered and called YiXing. It rang about three times before he picked up.

 

"Tao, I'm sorry but we're not coming back until we feel comfortable."

 

"Yi," I paused for a few seconds as I felt tears accumulating in me eyes. "Kris, ZiFan, Chanyeol, and Chanhyun were attacked by rouge wolfs." I heard him gasp and something shattering. "Yi, Chanhyun is shaking, ZiFan is a wreck, and I just want my brother back." I said before tears rolled down my face.

 

"Tao," this time it was Suho. "How badly are they injured?"

 

"They need you."

 

"We'll be home tonight."

 

"Thank you,"

 

"No problem,"  he hung up and I looked at Kris and saw that he got up and was pacing across the living room, while limping, as he was trying to calm ZiFan down.

 

"They'll be home tonight." Kris sighed in relief while Baekhyun said a silent thank you.


A/N:

Hello!!!

So I've been sick with allergies and I've felt like crap for two weeks and then today, I sprain my ankle!

So I'm ing hurting but I wanted to update for you all!

Subscribe, Comment, UpVote <3