How do you feel?

Raising The Pack

YiXing POV

 

It's been almost two weeks since Luhan left and by the way that Sehun is handling it, you can tell he needs his mate back. Everyday, he tries to have a smile on his face, but I always see through that smile. He needs Luhan back more than anything, he can't handle having to take care of two children, because their both submissive and he doesn't understand the meaning of having submissive children.

 

I do feel bad for Sehun and I do feel like both ZiTao and Luhan are in the wrong for going behind the pack's back and leaving without a note or anything. At least tell he should've told us, his brothers, that he was leaving so that we wouldn't have to worry where he was and calm Kang down when he was crying for either his mom or his dad.

 

It does break my heat when Kang asks me where Luhan is. I just can't tell him that his mom just left without any trace because if that happens to a pack, then it's considered that that wolf left the pack for good, which isn't true at all in Luhan's situation, but the kids don't know that, they only know what Wolf Law  gave to them because they learned the law when they were about four.

 

I don't know what got into Sehun to hurt my brother like that, but I've never seen Luhan look that sick. Even Suho said that Luhan should get away for awhile and I think Suho told him that, but Luhan probably told my mate that he can't leave his children.

 

Yinho and Hui were upset when they found out that their uncle wasn't here anymore. Hui really looks up to Luhan and so does Yinho so for him to not be here made them feel like that Luhan didn't care about them anymore.

 

I feel like Luhan doesn't care about the whole pack now, to be honest. If he left like that, even with Tao's consent, it shows what little respect he has for the entire pack and his mate.

 

"YiXing," I went out of my room and went to Xiumin's room. We decided that we should have a talk and go to our parents house to talk to Luhan and try to have him come back home. "Should we do it today?" He asked after I closed the door to his room and sat on his bed. He had JongMin with him and I swear my little nephew is the cutest pup ever.

 

"It will be risky." Xiumin sighed and laid JongMin down on his stomach and he started to rub the pup's back. "If we go then we will get in trouble and Kris won't go lightly on our punishments." A few tears left Xiumin's eyes and he wiped them away.

 

"I just want my brother back Yi."

 

"And so do I Xiu, but we should do it when the dominate wolves are out and we could just say that were going in town for groceries when they get back. I just don't want to leave my kids without Suho." Xiumin nodded his head in agreement and gave a soft sigh. I don't want to stay on this topic anymore because it is a sensitive one for us. "How's JongMin been doing?" I rarely get to see my youngest nephew, but when I do he's always sleeping.

 

Xiumin chuckled and shook his head, but that smile never left his face. "He's doing alright. He's more of a daddy's boy and I don't mind that because JongSeok still loves me."

 

"How's JongSeok doing?" Another sensitive topic that's hard for all of us.

 

The smile fell from his face and a frown grew on it. "Not to good. Sometimes he can't even sleep, so I have to bring him to our bed so he can get some rest, but even with us around him, he still shakes and cries. I feel like giving up on him, but I know that I can't." I never knew how hard the situation was on them. I feel horrible for Xiumin and Chen.

 

"How are Yinho and Hui doing? I feel like I never see them anymore."

 

"Their fine. Yinho and ZiFan are finally getting along and Hui is still the head strong niece that you love." Xiumin chuckled at the last statement and stopped rubbing JongMin's back.

 

"Let's go tonight. When everyone is asleep. I'll call mom and tell her about it."

 

"That would be better, but what will happen if Chen wakes up when JongSeok is crying and finds you gone?"

 

"Let's bring JongSeok, Yinho, and Kang." I nodded in agreement and we both decided that we will leave at eleven.

 

Xiumin was going to get his son and Kang's bags ready while I just had to worry about my little one. I also want to tell Suho in advance so that way he won't freak out over his son and his mate missing. I don't think that he'll be for it at first, but he will have to deal with it because it's my brother and it's something that Xiumin and I want to do by ourselves.

 

 

 

 

As night fell, we told our mates, as well as Sehun, where we will be and that we're taking the kids. We didn't want Kris to know because he wouldn't let us leave at night, especially when we have kids, but Suho, Chen, and Suho think that we will be fine for the night with the children and I'm happy that my mate knows that we'll be alright.

 

Once we got everyone situated in the car, Xiumin got in the driver's seat while I was stuck in the passengers seat. No one trusts me to drive because one time I drove the car into the garage of the house and nobody trusts me with a car ever again because of that one little accident. To be honest I think it's better that I don't drive because I wouldn't have to put the lives of my children in danger.

 

"Mama, where are we going?" Yinho asked before he gave his signature pout.

 

"We're going to see grandma and grandpa and Uncle Luhan." I finally told those three kids. I looked back and saw that Kang's face light up when he heard his mom's name.

 

"I get to see mommy?" A few tears fell from his eyes, but JongSeok wiped them away and let his cousin put his head on his shoulder.

 

"Yes, you get to see mommy." I looked back at the road, then looked at Xiumin. "You called mom right?" Xiumin nodded and straightened out his back.

 

"I told them that we will be there in about an hour." I nodded my head and rested it against the window.

 

 

 

Xiumin was right. It was about an hour until we reached our home. I haven't been here in so long that I forgot how beautiful it was. I'm surprised that they haven't moved out of this mansion and into a smaller house.

 

We got out of the car and I heard the front door open and saw mom and dad and surprisingly Luhan coming out. I ran to my brother and gave him the biggest hug I could ever give him, but then I gave my mom and dad a hug. The kids didn't fall asleep because they can't sleep in the car like Luhan, Xiumin, and I.

 

"Mama!" I looked over at the car and saw Luhan hugging Kang to death, while my nephew was crying when he finally saw his mom after two weeks.

 

"Get inside sweetheart, your father and I will get the luggage. Go to your rooms with your children and sleep." Xiumin and I nodded and picked up our children then headed inside.

 

Nothing really changed at all. Everything was exactly where it was when we left and that's surprising.

 

"I'm tired mommy." I looked at Yinho and kissed his head.

 

I walked up the stairs and went into my room, seeing that they never moved any of our stuff. Why would they keep everything in here for five years knowing that their children had already started a life on their own? I don't understand, but I never question my parents.

 

I laid Yinho on the bed, pulled the blanket over him, and watched him fall into dream land. I heard the door open and saw my dad coming in with my suitcase and Yinho's. I motioned him to come to the bed, so that he could see his grandson up close. He smiled at Yinho and kissed his forehead.

 

"He's beautiful," my dad always knew the right words to say. "Is he submissive?" I nodded my head and he clicked the roof of his mouth with his tongue. I shook my head, and I was already getting frustrated. He would love ZiFan more because that's the grandson that will be the alpha and he'll love ZiFan more because he's also dominate.

 

"Not all pups can be dominate like you would like them too."

 

"That's not what I meant YiXing." He sat on the bed next to me and wrapped an arm around my shoulder. "I didn't mean to sound disappointed because I thought that you were the one that was going to have a dominate pup, not Xiumin or Tao. They both surprised me, but I thought by how strong willed you and Suho were, you two would've had the dominate pup."

 

"Whatever," I'm just tired about all this dominate vs submissive crap "Let's talk in the morning. I'm tired." My dad kissed the top of my head and left the room. He always knows how to hurt my feelings, but bringing my child in it is low.


A/N:

This literally took me four days to write...

And I know that the news with Luhan is heartbreaking.... I won't stop writing because of it because I think that it will be selfish of me to stop writing a whole story and leaving everyone else hanging with the other couples that are involved in this story.

Subscribe, Comment, UpVote <3