The Killing Time

The Vampire's Slave

Kwangmin’s P.O.V.

I was getting ready for my date when I remembered about the picture. I left it somewhere but I couldn’t remember. Then I tried to recall until I remembered I left it in the bathroom.

But when I came back there, it wasn’t there anymore. Just then I realized Sulli might have seen it , then I felt tense inside me. She left earlier, with Donghyun , she might be planning on something now. I kept on questioning myself until Min Woo rushed inside the bathroom.

He breathe heavily and I could see fear in his eyes, “its Sulli and Hyung!” Hyung… he was talking about Donghyun. Figures. I waited for him to tell me what was wrong. “Hyung called saying they have Eun Bi.”

I was stunned for a moment. Then he continued, “They’re going to kill her. They want you to come!”

Jeongmin and Hyunseong were shocked too when Min Woo told them the news. They shouldn’t care about their enemy – the Dracula. They really shouldn’t but Min Woo is my  friend since we’ve become close  so he begged his Hyung’s to help me.

I was getting worried already. I had no time to wait for them. I thought maybe  I can face them alone – Sulli and Donghyun. So while they were still talking, I went back to the room to look for something that I can use to kill Sulli- or let’s say a vampire.

But  I found nothing.

There was still another way though, I could ask the Queen to help me but I’m not so sure she would. She’ll only find out I’m not really her son. So I looked in other rooms, and even went to a small workshop . There I found a man working with a knife on his hand. I have never seen him before. He was old and really weak but he was still working.

When I stepped inside his workshop, he turned to me and I swallowed.

 “Oh, Your Highness… What may I help you?” He asked me with a wry smile and put back the Knife on his desk then stood up and bowed in front of me.

“I need a stake. Or anything that can kill vampires. Maybe flamethrower? Do you have that?” I asked him. “Do you make those things?”

“I do. Why? Who are you going to kill?”

“It doesn’t matter. Just give it to me. I need one.”

“It’s too dangerous. You should tell the Queen.”

“I already told mother.” I lied.

“That you are going to kill a vampire?”

“Yes.”

“Tell me who first.”

“I am the Prince, why are you questioning me? Just follow what I am telling you… please. “

“I don’t  trust you. I know you’re not the real prince.”

His words stunned me. It felt like I was hit by a lightning but I tried to act all innocent even if he knows… or figured it out without me noticing, it doesn’t matter anymore.

“I am the Prince.” I lied.

“I will tell the Queen about your lies.” He threatened me. “But if you forget about killing the Princess,” he knows… how did he know? Is he a mind-reader? “I will not tell the Queen.”

Yet ,he gave me no choice.

When I saw a stake on a table beside the door, I knew I could get it and run away before the wolves would be running after me. That would be hard, but I had to do it.

I took a step forward while the old man still glared at me, waiting for my answer. Then I turned my eyes to the long metal stake, like about 1 meter long and quickly ,I held the metal stake and scurried outside. I could hear the old man’s voice growling. By then I knew he was transforming into a wolf.

~ ~ ~

When I got into the living room, Min Woo, Hyunseong and Jeongmin were already by the door waiting for me.

“What took you so long?” Min Woo asked.

I was glad by then that they agreed to help. But also scared the old man would tell the Queen or simply jump over me and eat me like his prey.

The 3 guys in front of me glanced at the metal stake I was holding and then they gave me a questioning look.

“I need to use this.” I told them.

~ ~ ~

Min Woo drove the truck as fast as it can take and we arrived in the warehouse in no minutes. My metal stake was hidden safely under my sleeve .

 I could feel my heart pounding, seriously I was nervous. But all I wished was that, Sulli didn’t hurt Eun Bi ,not even a scratch.

Eun Bi’s P.O.V.

There I was. Simply begging for help, begging for her to stop what she was thinking.

“Sulli-ah… please let me go…” I pleaded and realized my voice was brittle. “Please…just let me go and don’t let Kwangmin-ah come here…”

“Why would I? For YOU?” She snickered then sat on a wooden chair and leaned her back. “YOU don’t even care about me. So, why would I do that to you? Why would I care for you? Why would I let you go? All I want now is simple , Eun Bi. I just want your life gone, and I want Kwangmin only mine. I want him to see you die.  “

“Listen… He doesn’t love you. He’s not Youngmin! He’s not your husband!”

“He is now.”

I panted and closed my eyelids. I felt like my nerves jumping up and down. I wished it was all a dream but it’s not. Even from the corner of my eyes, I could see Sulli crossing her arms again and legs crossed, waiting for Kwangmin to come and then show him how she kills me. Then the red head guy who helped Kwangmin was near the door, leaning his back on the wall and his arms crossed. I started to wonder how they are related and why the red head guy is helping her.

But those thoughts cleared away when the door burst open. I saw light, I felt the heat, the sun, and then I saw 4 people.

When they stepped in I recognized them. The other 3 guys who helped Kwangmin-ah, then I saw Kwangmin-ah.

I saw Sulli turns to them in a stern look on her face but unflustered. Thoughts ran to my mind, worried about Kwangmin so I struggled again to leave my pity position. But then again I always fail.

“Let her go,” Kwangmin-ah said in a low voice.

“No way,” Sulli disagreed with smirk. “I told you to come here to see how she dies. Not to see the two of you having a drama.”

“Please let her go,” Now Kwangmin-ah sounded like he was pleading. 

“You betrayed me. You lied. And you’ll tell me to let her go and you want me to watch her be in your arms again?”

“You’ve been in love before. So why can’t you understand us?”

“I don’t understand traitors. I hate them all.” Sulli turned to the other 3 guys who were glaring at her as if telling her to stop but she ignored them. “I don’t understand why you guys are helping Kwangmin be with the Dracula. But I’m glad Donghyun-shi is on my side.” She glanced in a second to the red head guy named Donghyun. “Kill them. But leave Kwangmin to me.”

After that, Donghyun faced the other 3 and they started growling at each other and transformed into wolves. Another wolf joins the fight helping Donghyun with the 3 other wolves. The Good wolves. But I have no idea who that other wolf was.

Meanwhile, Kwangmin and Sulli were staring at each other. While I was there looking so pity, having nothing to do.

I wanted to cry so I closed my eyes. My tears fell from my closed eyes, I still could feel them.

Suddenly, I heard someone tumbled on the ground. I opened my eyes in surprise . Kwangmin ran to Sulli with a metal stake on his right hand but he failed to kill her. Sulli threw him to the floor,  then she pounced at her, wrestling his arms to the ground. I screamed out in furious fear calling out Kwangmin’s name.

“You cannot kill me!!!” Sulli exclaimed and threw  the metal stake away from him, the metal stake bumped against the wall then dropped to the ground.

When Sulli stood up and started to walk towards me, I noticed him standing up again, he was panting but he wasn’t  looking at me. I wanted to stop him but I didn’t want Sulli to attack him again.

Sulli was distance from him and also a distance from me. Kwangmin picks up his metal stake again and screamed furiously running towards her , Sulli turns to him and I saw her taking out a small dagger from the back of her pants pocket.  She strike him  and her dagger delivered a sharp blow into his arms , blood covered the right side of his jacket and in a glimpse he disappeared like flash.

Sulli and I looked around, confused to where he’d gone to. Then we saw him with Taemin-oppa, his arms on his shoulder. Oppa glared at Sulli and gently let’s go of Kwangmin to the ground.

Oppa’s agility was faster than Sulli, and he was stronger. The two of them started to fight using their hand claws and then fangs came out.

I smelled Kwangmin’s blood too, I started to become thirsty again, I haven’t learned to control myself not to be thirsty for his blood. My fangs were coming out .

Abruptly, Kwangmin ran to me and helped me unlock the handcuffs on my hands and feet from the bed posts. He used the key that was on Sulli’s desk and in a minute, I was freed. He sit up and he hugged me. I could smell his sweet blood again and I tried to let go and run away from him – from his hug.

I wanted not to drink his blood  but my nose couldn’t stop but smell it, then I slightly pushed him.

 I scowled at him but tried my best to look pleasant. His eyes fixed on me.

“I’m sorry,” I apologized with my tearing up eyes.

All of the sudden, I raised his arms and rested them on my shoulder. I ed his jacket and pulled them up leaving him with his T-Shirt. “I’m sorry,” I kept saying and then started his blood.

I have to control myself.

I was becoming wild.

I really have to control myself!

I squeezed his hand and shoved him away from me.

I took his metal stake that was on the ground and yelled at Sulli and Taemin-oppa.

“STOP IT, YOU TWO!” I called out and they both glared at me, they were both bleeding, their eyes were read, they showed their fangs and they looked like real monsters.

I remembered when I was still human, still watching vampire movies not until I became one of them.

I closed my eyes and ran across to Sulli to stab her with the metal stake. I heard Kwangmin called me but I ignored him. I have to finish everything.

But then when I was in front of Sulli, I thought I was lucky enough that she froze. Unfortunately, when I raised the stake to stab it on her chest, Taemin blocked me so he was stabbed instead. But not just him, because the stake was long … both of them were stabbed.

They started fading away.

I was stunned. Taemin-oppa gave me his last smile … and last words. “I can’t let her die alone ...I’m sorry… Protect him… Because I can no longer help you…” He whispered.