I Love You

The Vampire's Slave

Eun Bi's P.O.V.

 

We ran as fast as we could until we reached a dead end. Down there would be a short cliff. It looked the same with the cliff where I fell and died months ago. Except that there were lots of rocks.

"We need to jump off the cliff." I suggested.

"What? " He asked. "Down there?"

"We have no choice."

"Oh."

"You want to save me ,don't you?"

"Huh... yes, of course."

"Then let's jump off the cliff together. Maybe they won’t find us there. Besides there is no other way."

He sighed, "You're right." He squeezed his hands to mine and we smiled at each other. "I'm sorry about them."

"It's not your fault. I know humans wants to kill vampires. Except you. You don't want to kill me, right?"

He nodded. Then we looked down the cliff. I could hear the humans shouting after us, and a guy shouting Kwangmin's name telling him to stop. That might be his father.

In a brief second, we jumped off the cliff.

We were safe and just needed to find another way to be out of the water and to be sure humans wouldn't see us.

But the humans were now there, chattering, shouting all over and over "kill the vampire!". I know it to become a vampire.

I can't just attack them too, they had fires and stakes. I'm both afraid of those things. 

"What do we do now?" Kwangmin asked now panicking. "We have to get you out of here!"

I was glad by then that he was still thinking about me. He was still looking up, I look up too. There was no other way out except if someone saves us. Kwangmin's father was glaring at us, then he faced his shotgun at me.

"No - he's going to kill you," Kwangmin said but I didn't move. Instead, Kwangmin pushed me underwater with him, him on top of me.

Then I heard a gunshot.

Blood floated underwater, blood came out of his mouth as it floated around the blue water between us.

"No!" I almost shouted underwater, bubbles coming out my mouth.

I could hear Kwangmin's father yelled from above when the other human was about to shoot. "No! - Don't shoot!" I saw him looking down at us and he noticed he had shoot his own son. "It's my son - It's Kwangmin!"

His eyes were still opened, locked to mine.

"I love you... please don't die." I don't know why I said it through his mind, but words just came out. I remembered all my blurred memories. I remembered that I loved him, and I still love him.

He smiled.