I don't want this to end

The Vampire's Slave

Eun Bi's P.O.V. 

 

 

I refused to turn Kwangmin into a vampire and walked out of his room. I felt bad for refusing him and for leaving him speechless as I went near the ship's side and pulled out our ring.

I looked at the ring shining and glimmering and again, felt really sorry for Kwangmin.

Then when I heard a sudden beep from the ship, I accidentally dropped the ring underwater.

I gasped and plunge in the water to find it but I was drowning the moment I reached the water.

I shouted for "Help" and saw Kwangmin jumping off the ship and pulled me out underwater.

He hugged me tightly and scolded me, "What did you do?! You shouldn't have jumped off the ship like that! Are you killing yourself?" 

"Kwangmin-ah, I dropped our ring!"

"What?! Our ring? No way!"

Suddenly, he screamed in a shrill as he was pulled underwater by something.

"Kwangmin-ah! Kwangmin-ah!" I called his name repeatedly, kicking my feet so that I can keep balance and wouldn't drown. I faced my face underwater to find Kwangmin but my visions were blurry underwater.

I resurfaced and gasped for air. "Kwangmin-ah! Where are you? Kwangmin-ah!" I called him over and over again until he resurfaced again from underwater.

He gasped for air and looked at me and I hugged him tighter than ever. I never want to lose him again, not again, I thought.

"I found the ring," he whispered in my ear and I gently pulled out from my tight hug and looked at the ring in his hand. "I found it." He said with a smile on your face.

"Kwangmin-ah," I said and looked at him worriedly.

He smiled again and took my right hand with his hand and then put on the ring back on my finger.

"How?" I asked him. "You are such a good swimmer..."

"I couldn't have found that if not because of the dolphin giving me a high-pitched squeal." He said and at first, I thought it was a joke but he's seriously serious. "I'm serious." He said and then abruptly I saw a dolphin squealing around, jumping around the water, circling me and Kwangmin.

"Wow..." I said in a dreamy tone. "A dolphin!”

Then Kwangmin pulled me underwater together with him and suddenly I felt his lips touched mine right before we hit the water. We both closed our eyes and forgot to catch our breath. We stayed underwater kissing and the only thing I thought is that, I don't want this to end.

I felt a moist, warm touch my lips and my mouth opened, feeling his tongue against mine.  But after a minute, our kiss didn't take long, we resurfaced again gasping for air and we laughed at each other.

When we were about to kiss again, we were stopped when someone called us from the ship.

We looked up and saw Youngmin near the side of the ship looking at us.

"Can you two make out later?" He asked and smiled wryly. "We have visitors." 

"Visitors?" I asked. "Who?"

"Get up here and you'll know. Important visitors."

"But..." but then Youngmin cut in.

"We have friends here. And they say... the enemies are coming our way. Now, if you two don't want to be left behind, get in and we'll talk about it. "

"The Queen has killed one of my friends... now they're only 3... So we all have to prepare for their comeback." He added in a low voice.

"Who?" Kwangmin asked him.

I saw Youngmin's sadness and pain in his eye as he turned his back a little.

"Why don't you two come up here and make out later?" He asked in an insolent voice.

 

 

A/N: Chapter 35 done!

Short update again!

I hope it's not very lame again!

:) Leave feedbacks and subscribe!