I'm Sorry

The Vampire's Slave

 

Eun Bi's P.O.V.

Taemin decided to leave me alone. Alone. Outside. I just cried, I just sobbed. I couldn't believe this was happening to me. I am heartbroken, I can feel my veins in my forehead exploding. It was the worst feeling that I have ever felt... like falling down, losing hope, I felt like banging my head on a wall so that I would forget what happened, about how Kwangmin ignored me, how he turned me away, how he pushed me... It wasn't like him but I my heart was saying it is him...

All I felt was like losing my breath... Wishing that it never happened that those memories would just be gone with the wind and that I wouldn't be lacking air anymore, that I can breathe again that I can meet the real  Kwangmin and to be sure he had come back for me not for Sulli. I felt my heart cracking , I felt over... like someone was stabbing my chest, my heart. I didn't felt joy, happiness, and things that I should have be feeling when I saw him back alive.

I have been in love before, but my feelings for Kwangmin was different it was the best feeling and the best thing that ever happened to me is HIM.

 

Kwangmin's P.O.V.

I was lying in my bed with my head on my pillow. I felt my heart uneasy, I felt like a terrible liar. I lied to the girl I love, the only girl. It didn’t feel good, and even though we were never together, not once dated, I felt disloyal when Sulli lay down with me her palms on my chest as she closed her eyes.

I am a deviant possessed by an evil, I am horrible. I repeated those words on my mind over and over again and I felt worse. I remembered when I pushed her and she dropped on the grown. I remembered how she looked at me, her surprised eyes, how could I do that to her?

But I had no choice, I feel guilty, I feel terrible, I feel sad. About everything. I just want to see her again and apologize to her. That's all I want but now I am forbidden to even get nearer to her. The Queen forbids me, Sulli forbids me, and everyone forbids me. They are controlling me, I felt empty all along being the person I am not. I am not Youngmin but I had to be him and I made everyone believed with my big lies and with this big lies now everyone is controlling me, now I am Sulli's slave, now I have to bear with her sleeping with me. I felt like I have low self-esteem...

Then I heard someone opened the door silently, it was Min Woo. He gave me a sign to come out for a while so I did. I held Sulli's arms away from my chest and climbed down the bed and then come outside with Min Woo.

"What is it?" I asked him and noticed the clock and  the time was already 1:00 am . I turned back to him. "Is there a problem, Min Woo-shi?"

"I just thought you are not comfortable being with Princess Sulli." He said and crossed his arms. "So I called you."

"What are you saying?"

"I just don’t feel comfortable too. You know... seeing her sleeping with someone else. Somehow, I feel bad for my best friend, Youngmin. I mean - what if he's watching from above?" He chuckled silently. "I was just saying. You can sleep in my room instead and I will sleep in the couch in the living room."

"No it's OK. I will sleep in the living room. Please go to sleep too." I smiled at him and turned back to go to the living room downstairs but he called me again.

"I hope you’re not mad of me. Am I making you feel unwelcome?" He asked.

"No. Besides I don’t belong here. And I'm uncomfortable with her too... so don't welcome me too. Because I'm just a human."

"You might as well want to go out with us. With the Hyung's, Donghyun, Jeongmin and Hyunseong. We’re going to watch a movie outside... in the Cinema. Maybe you want to join... have some air. " 

"I can't escape, can't I?"

"You can't. We will be watching you even if we invited you for a hang-out."

Yeah, right. I thought. But I considered his invitation. I didn't want to stay in this place forever ...

~ ~ ~

The Next Day, I found Donghyun, Jeongmin, Hyunseong and Min Woo talking to the Queen and Sulli while I was in the Kitchen drinking water. I could hear them, they were just outside.

They asked the Queen and Sulli that they will hang out with me. Sulli wanted to come, but the 4 guy wolves said they can take care of me and the Queen also said it's better if Sulli stays with her. Well, at last, I will have a day out without her.

Later, we rode a truck. Donghyun was driving, he started the engine and he looked serious too. I was sitting in the back seat with Min Woo and Jeongmin while Hyunseong was with Donghyun.

Donghyun looked at me from the mirror and smiled then looked away again turning his gaze to the road he said, "How do you think are you related to Prince Youngmin-shi?"

"I don't know..." I answered because I had no idea too. 

"I find you interesting. Maybe you two are half-brothers..." He chuckled. “Who knows...?”

~ ~ ~

Shortly, we arrived in the mall and looked for movies to watch in the Cinemas. There was 3 different movies that we can watch, there was a horror "The Cat" , a romance film "Clash of The Families" and an action film "Quick" but among the three Donghyun chose the romantic one.

"I love romance," Donghyun said. "So let's try this one."

"Romance is boring. Let's go for Action, Quick." Jeongmin protested.

"Yeah, right. Let's just watch Quick." Hyunseong added. "I really hate romances. It makes me remember my ex-girlfriend."

"No guys. Let's go for the Horror one. Anyway, Park Min Young is there. She's beautiful isn't she?" Min Woo said. 

"Why that?." Donghyun demanded. "I hate shouting."

"But it makes us braver." Min Woo told him.

"Well... I think Min Woo have a point." Jeongmin said. 

"I am already brave." Donghyun demanded again.

"Let's just watch the horror one." I suggested. "It will be fun."

"But it'll give us nightmares!" Hyunseong cried. "I hate nightmares!"

"I love nightmares." Min Woo said and smiled at me.

"Me too." I added.

And so we made the final plan. We were to watch 'The Cat' starring Park Min Young and a kid. Okay, we can't wait to get scared although we are not that sure if it is really scary, but it should be.

On our way to watch it , Dongyun, Jeongmin and Hyunseong stopped in the middle. I and Min Woo looked at them.

"I need to buy us a popcorn." Donghyun said.

"I will buy cokes for us. Or any other drinks?" Jeongmin asked and suggested.

"And I have to pee." Hyunseong added and they all ran back outside leaving me and Min Woo.

"Let's go. " He said but then he stopped to and looked at me. "Maybe you should go ahead. I need to pee! I really need to pee." Unlike Hyunseong he seemed more serious when he said he wanted to pee . I'm sure it wasn't an excuse to not watch the movie themselves. I watched Min Woo as he ran faster in the mail room.

I looked at the at the big screen and the movie was already at its beginning. I looked around for an empty seat and I saw 5 straight empty seats.

 

Eun Bi's P.O.V.

After getting depressed and locking myself again in my room, I decided to go to the Cinema and calm myself with a horror movie. I went to the same mal next the hotel me and Kwangmin went to and danced. It was the most wonderful moments I could never forget.

And when we ate together in a restaurant, it was only blocks away. I wished I had gone to a cinema with him before, watching a romantic movie. Unfortunately, we weren't able to.

I sat on an empty seat and empty row and got serious watching the movie. Then I realized someone sat beside me.

I turned to the guy beside me wearing a leather jacket it's color was black and he had torn pants, a design. But he wasn't just some guy out there.

It's Kwangmin-ah.

I widened my eyes in surprised and turned back to the screen trying to recover myself from that shock. But I couldn't help myself again. My heart was beating over and over again, I took a sip of my coke but nothing happened. My heart was still beating, I didn't understand whether it hurts or was it a good feeling or something .

Then I squeezed his hand and turned to him. He looked back at me and his mouth dropped. Shocked to see me. Our eyes locked into each other. I had so many things to tell him. But I already had much when he turned me away last night, and I didn't want to get hurt anymore. I just wanted to tell him some last words. But not in personal... not by saying the words by my mouth... but by saying those to him in his mind.

I could feel my tears coming out but I was able to stop them. I can't cry in front of him, especially if he is really Youngmin.

Then I talked to him in his mind, he was listening. Still in shock.

I Love You..Kwangmin-ah. I don’t understand what's happening too... If it's really you... or if you are really Youngmin. But my heart keeps on telling me it's you. Look - I never told you this before and I have only told you I love you twice in your mind. I know I'm an idiot and that I'm too late. I should have told you before, I shouldn't have not denied my feelings for you. I should have been true to myself and you. I shouldn't have driven you out of my life. I shouldn't have... Please... remember me, Kwangmin-ah. I know it's you ,my heart tells me so. I just don't understand that you told me you are Youngmin. But I know you. Remember when we first ate together in a restaurant? Remember when you offered your blood for me? Remember when we danced together? Do you remember all our moments together? When you saved my life, do you even remember that? Please tell me you do... and if you don't... please still tell me. And if you're not who I think you are, please tell me once more and I will leave... please be honest with me, that you are not the person that I loved... then I will look for the Kwangmin that I knew. I will look for him no matter what. Just tell me.I told him in his mind... but all he did was stare. I can't even read what was in his eyes, and how he thinks I was acting. I thought that maybe he thinks I'm a wacko... but I hoped he wouldn't.

I hoped he would answer.

But all he did was stare.

Finally, my tears came out running down my cheeks. It really felt now like a glass of  water was already too full... like my eyes was already full of tears so the tears kept on falling all over and over again.

So stopped squeezing his hands in that moment. I thought that maybe it's really not him, then I will have to find him again. I will have to look for him, the real him, no matter what. I turned back to leave but then...he held my arms which surprised me and then he pulled me toward him and hugged me while I was sitting on his lap.

His hug was warm... it was tight... but cool.

He should be Kwangmin then...

"I'm sorry," he said in a whisper, his voice breaking like he wanted to cry too. "I'm sorry for lying to you. Sorry for disappointing you, for making you cry... for making you mad... for not being there for you...Sorry I didn't try... that I didn't care ... Please forgive me... please understand me.. I'm sorry for everything I said last night... but I love you. And I didn't even try to go back to you...I'm sorry for being a fool. " 

I felt a sudden relief inside me when he said that. I felt back to my own self... I felt happy again. It is him, I thought to myself. It is really him.