You Must Be Mistaken

The Vampire's Slave

A/N: BTW, I will be making this chapter (and maybe the following chapter) a script type :)

 

Author's P.O.V.

 

The following night, you(Eun Bi) and the other vampires went to the kitchen to drink the blood in the glass. Taemin and Siwon served them.

Everyone take a seat and Taemin started a conversation.

Taemin: Were going to have a meeting today.

All of you stared at him waiting for him to tell who .

Taemin : with the Wolves. 

In a brief, there was a silence.

Taemin : Their Queen, Youngmin ,Youngmin's wife and 4 other wolves will be here any minute. So we have to get ready. We will be talking about war. Everyone should act cool, and not be afraid.

Min Ho: We know that. You don't have to tell us what to do.

Siwon : I don't have a good feeling about this.

Taemin : (Looks at Siwon) what do you mean?

Siwon: I heard from somewhere that Youngmin died.

Taemin: I'm sure those are just rumors and I'm sure they will explain it to us once they arrive. 

Suddenly, someone ring the doorbell. Taemin stood up and looked at each of you.

Taemin: I'll open it. Stay here everyone.

He stomped out the kitchen .

Meanwhile, Taemin opened the door and he greeted the Queen who was the first person he saw after opening the door. They both smiled then he turned to the 4 guys namely Min Woo, Donghyun, Jeongmin and Hyunseong. Then he saw Sulli.

Taemin: Sulli? What are you ---

Just then, his eyes turned to Kwangmin who was wearing a prince-like outfit, all in black and formal.

Taemin: Kwangmin-ah? What are you doing here?

Queen of Wolves: Excuse me? He's my son. He's not Kwangmin.

Taemin turned to the Queen in disbelief. He couldn't understand everything, about why Sulli and Kwangmin are with the clan of wolves.

Queen of Wolves: Please lead us to the kitchen and let's talk over there. Then I will explain to you why my son looks a little different than before.

Kwangmin didn't even bother. He tried to look away from Taemin but Taemin's gaze was locked into him. As if, he was saying something, as if he just couldn't believe what had happened to Kwangmin. Whatever happened to him. Kwangmin sighed, couldn't believe any of it either. Taemin turned his gaze to Sulli this time, he wanted to ask her but he couldn't come out of the words. Sulli smirked at him and he turned back and took a deep breath.

~ ~ ~

Inside the Kitchen , all of you had finished drinking the bloods already. Taemin came in first and looked at you. His eyes were filled with fear, you can see that.

You: What's wrong, Oppa?

Taemin: I --- (he was stuttered) I-- I'm not so sure... about who I saw... Youngmin... he's not Youngmin... Sulli... she's here...

All (vampires) : What are you talking about?

Then the door opened and the Queen stepped in. Then followed Sulli, you were all shocked except Taemin who had seen them already.

You: Sulli?

After Sulli came in, Kwangmin followed. Again, a shocked and surprised face on each of yours expressions.

You: Kwangmin-ah!

Your voice was happy and excited and you looked at the Queen and Sulli thankfully, happy with the thought that Kwangmin was saved. They saved him, you thought. You stood up from your seat and walked quickly towards Kwangmin. You slipped your arms around him, feeling his body fit perfectly against your own. It was the moment that you ever wanted to do ever since you realized you loved your once slave and now all you wanted was to be his lover.

You: Kwangmin-ah, I was so worried about you... where did you go?

You almost cried but it shocked you when he pushed you carefully and unravel your grip around him.

You: Is there something wrong?

There was a moment of silence until the Queen talked, turning her face to you and glared at you. You looked back at her, confused.

Queen: Don't touch my son. He is already taken, young lady or Dracula . (She smirked and turned to Sulli) My dear, why aren't you stopping her? She is flirting with your husband.

Her words shocked you and you saw Sulli's look at you defiant in your eyes. The Queen placed her arms into Kwangmin's waist whose face was unreadable and he gave no expression at all. His eyes looked empty.

You felt someone's hand held yours and you looked back . It was Taemin, giving you the sign to calm down but you didn't. You unravel his hold from your hand and turned back to Kwangmin.

You: Kwangmin-ah! Talk to me! What's happening? Why is she saying you’re her son? You're not Youngmin!

Queen : Young lady what nonsense are you talking about?! Stop her this instance!

Min Woo, Donghyun, Hyunseong and Jeongmin came in the kitchen and held your arms tight. But you were strong and you slapped their hands away from you.

Taemin: Eun Bi ! Stop it! He's not Kwangmin!

You: He is Kwangmin! (You looked back at Kwangmin who was looking at you and he looked shock but in your mind he really looked confused) You can't be Youngmin, You're Kwangmin! You're Kwangmin, the person who saved me, who got shot by his own father because of me! Tell me you're Kwangmin! Tell me you remember when you told me you love me! And when I told you I love you! Kwangmin-ah! Answer me! (You felt your tears run down your arms as you pressed your lips together) Please talk to me... (You pleaded)

Sulli: How many times do we have to repeat?

You turned to Sulli, still crying.

Sulli: He is not Kwangmin. He is my husband , he is Youngmin.

You: What did you do to him?

Sulli: Are you accusing me?

You: Did you make him forget? Did you left us because you found him? And you brought him to the wolves ---

Sulli: Don't be tactless, Eun Bi. I would never do that. He's my husband. Why would I do something as horrible as that to my own husband?

You: But you know him. All of us have been with him, you know how I met him. You know that he's my slave, you know all that! Why are you saying he's your husband? Why are you all saying he's the Queen's son? Sulli - we went to his house the day we lost Kwangmin, and you know that we were listening to his parents! That woman is not his mother! You are not his wife.

Sulli stepped closer to you and hold your chin up high. The Queen was still glaring at you and the 4 wolves were too except to the other one who was wearing hat, he looked surprised to what was happening. 

Sulli: Don't make me repeat myself. He is not Kwangmin. Kwangmin is dead. The guy here that looks like Kwangmin  is Youngmin.

You: You're lying.

Sulli lets go of you and turned to Kwangmin.

Sulli: Youngmin-ah, tell her who you are.

Kwangmin looked at you and swallowed.

Kwangmin: You must be mistaken, Miss. I'm Youngmin. I'm Sulli's husband, The Queen's son .I'm not Kwangmin.

From that moment, you felt your heart sank. You cried even more and your knees shaking or maybe you felt them becoming heavier that you wanted to lay down. This is all a lie, This is all a lie, you kept repeating those words in your mind then you rushed outside leaving all of them shocked.

Taemin was worried so he followed you. Then Siwon stood in front of the Queen, Kwangmin and Sulli.

Siwon: Let's get this straight (He glared at them), and fast. Do you want war or not?

Queen: Let's forget about the war if that girl stops bothering my son's thoughts saying that they loved each other. Stop making her accuse anyone especially Youngmin.

Siwon: But how did he changed his appearance? He looks --- (Looks at Kwangmin) like the human.

Queen: Well, he's not. And he might be reincarnated.

Siwon: (looks at the queen) what are you talking about? Did Youngmin died?

Queen: Yes. Humans killed him. But now he's back.

Siwon: Are you sure?

Queen: I am always sure.

Siwon: So... (Looks at Sulli) why did you say Kwangmin died?

Sulli: He was shot Siwon and I heard he lost too much blood. And he is not anywhere. So it's only a coincidence that Youngmin looks like Kwangmin now. But he's not Kwangmin. He doesn't know anything about Kwangmin. Whatever you do.

Siwon actually doubted her. He turned to Kwangmin again who quickly looked away. His mother's arms still on his waist and Siwon thought that Kwangmin felt really uncomfortable. He couldn't make sure that he's really Youngmin and if ever Sulli lied he would really kill her and Kwangmin himself for making all of them vampires like a fool.

Sulli: I guess we should go then.

Siwon: why did you betray us? You never told us you married a wolf.

Sulli: Because I knew our love is forbidden. (She smiled) But now I'm confident to show you all.

Shortly, she walks out and the Queen and Kwangmin followed with the 4 guys behind them. 

You ran outside the lighthouse crying while Taemin was behind you.

Taemin: Stop crying... please.

You: I don't understand him. Is he really Kwangmin-ah? (Turned to Taemin) why is he acting like that?

Taemin: Maybe he's really not Kwangmin.

You: But I can feel it. I can feel my heart beating when I saw him. I know it's him.

Taemin: Didn't he already said he's not Kwangmin?

You: That's why. I know there's something wrong. Oppa --- Sulli might have done something - (you stopped when you saw them come out, they also stopped)

You took a deep breath and walked slowly towards them.

You: Please stop lying to me, (While looking at Kwangmin) it’s not fun. I know there's something wrong.

Queen: Nothing is wrong with my son, Young lady. If you don't stop bothering him I will really have war.

You: Kwangmin, Talk to me!

The Queen carefully removed her arms  from Kwangmin's waist and folded them together. Kwangmin's eyes were unreadable neither his face. But one thing really surprised you, that made you think it's not him anymore.

Kwangmin: I'm sorry. I'm Youngmin. And I don't like girls like you.

You: What?!

Kwangmin: Stop bothering me. You are very annoying.

You: Kwangmin-ah!

You moved closer to him and touched his arms but he pushed you away and you fell on the ground.

Kwangmin: Stop annoying me!

You were hurt by how he acted and how he pushed you. You glared at him and he glared at you too. Taemin ran to you to help you but you refused to be helped.

Sulli: We'll be leaving. Don't forget to stop annoying my husband ... Eun Bi-ah... (Smirked)

After that, they left and disappeared from the dark. Your tears fell once again.

You: I can't believe he did that to me...

Taemin held your arms but you unravel it and started sobbing.

You: I can't believe him...

You repeated the same words over and over again ...