The Will To Live

The Vampire's Slave

 

 

After hearing the bad news that Kwangmin is in a coma, you felt weak. When you stepped outside with Youngmin, you fainted and he caught you.

"EunBi-ah!" You heard him called your name but you couldn't remain wide awake.

Later you woke up lying in a hospital bed. You just looked away, at the window. You were worrying about Kwangmin.

Kwangmin-ah ... What to do? Should I... turn you into a vampire? But... , you thought.

"EunBi-ah..." Youngmin called you. He was standing beside your bed but you weren't looking at him. MinWoo , Hyunseong and Jeongmin were together with Youngmin and the doctor was standing beside MinWoo.

"EunBi-ah... Answer me, eh?" Youngmin called you again but you didn't answer him, you couldn't hear him either, you were only thinking about Kwangmin.

Then Youngmin turned to the Doctor.

"Doctor... what's wrong with her? Why isn't she talking? " He asked the Doctor.

"I'm really sorry. But right now, she have a loss of speech." The doctor responded.

"What???" Youngmin and the others asked in unison.

"Because of what's happening. Probably, she can't believe that Mr. Jo is in a coma. But don't worry, this is only temporary. Not to worry." The Doctor said with a wry smile. "So, I'll leave you guys here now. I still have some other patients to take care of. " 

"What can we do for her?" MinWoo asked.

"I'm not really sure. Maybe just talk to her. Tell her that Mr. Jo will be fine, that she shouldn't lose the will to live." The Doctor said and bowed his head then left the room.

Youngmin turned around to look at MinWoo, Hyunseong and Jeongmin.

"Can I ask you guys a favor?" He asked them.

"What is it, Hyung?" MinWoo asked.

"Can you call Kwangmin's parents and tell them to come here?"

"EH? Why?"

"They're his parents. So they should come... and I still need to tell them about me and also... they should know about EunBi and my brother's relationship. They should accept that EunBi is a vampire."

"How do you know that they know EunBi's a vampire?" Jeongmin asked, puzzled.

"Because I've been spying them." Youngmin answered and then sit on the chair beside your bed. "Go now then tell me when they're here." Youngmin said in a low voice.

After that, they left and now there's only you and Youngmin in the room.

Youngmin held your hand and kept his eyes locked into you but you were still looking out the window.

"EunBi-ah... don't lose the will to live okay?" He smiled and tears run down his cheeks. "I'm sure Kwangmin's going to wake up. Besides ... you can turn him into a vampire. Can't you? So, don't do this, EunBi-ah... you should be beside Kwangmin... you should be watching over him ... and wait for me. I'll get him a necklace that can protect him from the sun if he becomes a vampire... he will be safe. He wouldn't change, he won't be poison. He will stay as the Kwangmin you knew and loved. So... don't lose the will to live. You need to talk..."

You heard all he said and you were irritated. You took your hand away from him and turned your back so that he wouldn't look at you anymore.

"EunBi-ah... listen to me..." He said in a low voice.

* * *

At night you went out of your room and saw Youngmin talking with Kwangmin's parents outside Kwangmin's hospital room. You noticed that his mother was crying and his father was just shocked.

"How could this happen? How?" His mother sobbed and hugged Youngmin gently.

You silently cried after seeing them hugging then you stepped in back to your hospital room and closed the door behind you. You went over to one of the windows and leaned out, spellbound.

You thought in your mind, "If I turn you into a vampire... will you still be the same? Of course not. You will be suffering... you will be a killer ... a murderer, like me. You will suffer killing people and animals. You won't be like your parents... you won't be a normal high school student... not a human but a vampire. That's why... I'm scared, Kwangmin-ah. Then if I turn you, where? how? when? I don't understand myself... I don't know what to do... but I'm wishing..." you closed your eyes and continued thinking in your mind.

"I wish that you will wake up already. I don't want to lose you, the human you... and if you wake up, I will not doubt and I will turn you into a vampire immediately even if it means giving you my necklace ... then I'll stay in the dark. And if you won't wake up, I wouldn't bother to wait yet I'm still afraid to turn you while you're sleeping... and if you die... I'll make sure that I'm the only one beside you, so that no one would see you come back to life, no one would wonder how it happened, how you came back to life... and I wish... this never happened to you. That it happened to me instead, but what do I do? Can vampires... be in a coma too?"

Tears fell from your eyes while you it was still closed. You touched your necklace and squeezed it. "If I need to... I'll give you this necklace, Kwangmin-ah... because I can't live without you. So I would do anything for you. Because you are the reason that I want to live... my will to live..."

* * *

The Next day, you came inside Kwangmin's room and saw his mother sitting on a chair beside him, massaging his son's arms. You smiled and walked near behind her and then sit on another chair beside her.

She looked at you surprisingly and then stopped massaging his son and then glared at you.

She went over to you and slapped you. You didn't expect her to do such thing.

"Omunni..." you called out.

"What? Ommuni? Who are you? Who are you to call me Ommuni???! " She screamed at you and with that, you could see her eyes filling with tears. "If he didn't meet you, this wouldn't happen to him! If he wakes up, he would probably not know who we are! and that he wouldn't be able to function on his own! Do you even know that?!! This is your entire fault!!!" she pushed you hard and you fell on the floor. "Why did he fall in love to you??!! You vampire!!!!" She cried and sobbed while shouting at you and she collapsed into the chair but she remained awake and continued to sob while covering with her hand.

You also cried silently and looked down the floor.

"Mianhe... Ommuni..." you apologized.

She just looked at you.

"Please forgive me..." you added in a brittle voice. 

"Leave... and don't show you face ever and ever again here then I'll forgive and forget you!" She yelled at you and you cried even harder.

"Ommuni... I can't... I can't live without Kwangmin. I love him... Please let me stay... please let me watch over him, I love him."

Suddenly, you two heard a beeping from the patient's life monitor. You and Kwangmin's mother were shocked and Kwangmin's mother runs out of the room immediately to call the nurses. You stayed there on the floor, watching Kwangmin dying...

 

 

A/N: Chapter 39 finished!

I hope it's fine!
Do leave feedbacks!

:D Errr... I haven't studied yet... I don't like studying right now... I usually study a day or night before the exam so I'll probably start studying on Wednesday! Anyway, thanks!