Impostor

The Vampire's Slave

Kwangmin's P.O.V.

 

"Sulli?" I asked. "What are you doing here?" Why is she here , I asked myself. She can't be that Youngmin guy's wife, besides she's a vampire. I've known her as a vampire who has been liking Taemin - and then... Youngmin... then me?

She turned to the 4 guys , giving them the sign to leave us and they did after bowing at her. They left the room and closed the door.

Sulli walked slowly to me, and I had so many questions in my mind. I asked her all my questions. 

"What are you doing here? Why are they saying that you are Youngmin's wife? Why am I alive? Why are they saying that I am Youngmin? Sulli, you know me... I'm not Youngmin. And you..."

"Well, you look like my dead husband." She smiled and leaned closer to me to hug me. She whispered to my ears. "Except to your hair... and your smile... and your sweet blood. "

I shoved her away lightly so she wouldn't fall. She glared at me.

"I want to go to Eun Bi," I told her.

"You can't escape from here. From now on, you belong here."

"I don’t belong here. Never."

"If not because of Youngmin's mother you could have died. Don't you understand?"

"I should have died." I sighed and looked away.

"Well, you can't go back to her. Not ever. You are mine, Kwangmin."

"What if I don't want to?"

"I know you don't want to. But you have to."

I glared at her. At that time, I really wanted to runway, but I don't know what's outside - wolves? Maybe... more vampires?

"Just be Youngmin... be my husband... be mother's son." She said in a lustful voice. "Or else... " She leaned closer to my face again, our nose almost touched other. She half smiled, "I will kill you... and I will tell my wolves... to kill Eun Bi. You don't want that to happen don't you?" 

"Sulli, stop this."

"I don't want to. I want this to happen. I've been waiting for this to happen. " She moved away and walked near the door and faced me again . "I've been waiting to have my wishes my come true. Like ... revenge for Eun Bi... and ... being with the person I love most."

"You don’t love me. You love Youngmin."

"I can't love someone who's dead. I think that's why he showed me you. Someone who can be him, when he's gone." She smirked at me. "Wear something elegant. You can get some in the cabinet. Youngmin owns all of this in this room. Today , we have a celebration. Mother is waiting for you. So be sure to act very well. And not to be find out. If she finds out... she will absolutely kill you. Behead you."

Then she left the room.

I am stuck again, I thought. Then I look at the shirt I was wearing, the buttons were open already so I take them out and walked to the cabinet then opened it. There was a lot of wonderful outfit, elegant. Outfits a prince would wear, something I've seen in movies. And they were a lot. I also opened the drawer, lots of boots, shoes, and I don't deserve them all because I don't own them.

I sat back to the bed shirtless, then I realized someone was at my back.

"Don't be shy, you can wear them." I turned at my back, Min Woo was sitting on the opposite side of the bed turning his back at me.

"Oh" was all I could say.

"Are you scared of becoming an impostor?" He asked but I didn't answer. I heard him chuckle. "You have to brave, human. The queen cannot smell your human, she will think you are his son, and if she finds out you are fake -"

"She will kill me," I continued. "Why did I have to be here in the first place? Why didn't she just let me die? " 

"I know what you feel. She is just so selfish." 

"You think so?"

"But Youngmin and she loved each other very much. I think she will love you very much like how she loved Youngmin, and she will never let you get find out. She is obsessed."

"But I don’t have any feelings for her. I'm in love with Eun Bi."

"Were declaring war against them. And all you have to do is forget about her. She is our enemy, she is YOUR enemy."

"Not me. Whatever happens, I will never forget her."

"But she left you. She left you to dead to go with that guy, Taemin."

I felt my heart sank. He's right. She might like Taemin so much , but I know she loves me. The only question was why she left me... Maybe she was only playing with my heart. Because I'm a fool.

I sighed, "She said she loves me. She told me that on my mind."

"That's not possible. For all I know, Sulli is the only one who loves you, truly. You can learn to love her too. Learn it. Learn to act as the prince of wolves... the son of the queen... and Sulli's wife. And me..Donghyun, Jeongmin and Hyunseong, learn to be our best friends. You don't have to learn to be a wolf. We already told the queen that after dying you lose your ability to be a wolf."

"I understand."

Then he stood up, "I will leave now. Be fast. The crowd is waiting. And tomorrow, we will be meeting the vampires. Taemin, Eun Bi and the others. We will talk about the war. So forget about Eun Bi and act as Youngmin. And I promise you, I'll make sure we will never kill her and you if you follow us."

"Okay..." I said in a low voice.

When he reached the door knob ,I turned to him.

"Wait," I said.

"What is it?" He asked not looking at me.

"What are you? And the other 3 guys?"

"Were half-wolves... and half vampires. Sulli turned us as vampires..." He smiled at me. "To be stronger."

"Oh."

"Get ready now. You don’t have much time. " He left the room.

I began picking up prince's outfits and wore the white one. In a little while, I finished but I looked at a guy's picture in a brief. Youngmin's picture. He had blonde hair, and on the other picture, he was with Sulli. They looked very happy, I wished I was with Eun Bi, happy with her. But I had to be an impostor, for my safety and her safety .