Where am I?

The Vampire's Slave

Kwangmin's P.O.V.

 

I slowly opened my eyes, my visions were still blurred and I have no idea why I'm lying on a bed and why I think there are 4 guys staring at me. Smiling.

"Where am I?" I whispered. I still couldn't ask it loud for them to hear because I felt really dizzy.

"You're in our place," the guy on the left side said.

"What happened to me...?" I asked again.

"You were killed. Your wife brought you here and your mother revived you. You are OK now, your gun shot is healed."

"What- I don't have a wife... my mother's not a healer either..." Then I stopped. I remembered I got shot at my back, saving Eun Bi ... and my father was the one who shoot me. I lay up and I felt less pain as the 4 guys helped me. "Where's Eun Bi?"

"Are you talking about the Dracula?" The guy with red hair asked. I sighed. 

'Yes." I said.

"She left with the Taemin."

"Oh. Who brought me here then?"

"I told you... Your wife did."

"I don’t have a wife."

Then the guy who was wearing a hat murmured to red haired guy then he turned to me. "You are not Youngmin?" He asked.

"My name is Kwangmin." I said. How can I be Youngmin? I sighed again and recalled when Taemin talked about Youngmin back in the restaurant. "Who's Youngmin?"

"Oh..." the guy wearing a hat said. "He is the wolf prince."

I widened my eyes in surprise. "What?"

"But the princess said you are Youngmin..."

"Where is this girl you say his wife?"

"Let's wait." The red haired guy said and sat on a chair. "She'll be here in a minute. And she will explain everything to you."

I just stared at them, one by one. Then the other guy talked to me.

"I'm Jeongmin anyway." He smiled.

The red haired guy then said, "And I'm Donghyun." Then I turned to the guy wearing a hat.

"I'm Min Woo." then to the other guy who was keeping quiet. "Hyunseong is my name." He half-smiled.

Then I said, "I'm Kwangmin."

"We really thought you could be Youngmin." Min Woo said looking down.

"Where is he?" I asked.

"He died months ago. Killed by a human." Min Woo sighed, "But his wife and his mother, the royal queen... does not accept his death. Maybe that's why the royal princess kept on saying that you are Youngmin. She misses him so much."

"But I'm not him. I have to go back to Eun Bi. She needs me." I said.

"You cannot go back there anymore... now that you're here. You are stuck here."Donghyun said in a gravelly voice.

"What?"

Then the red door opened. A girl came in wearing a dark red gown, her lips very red and her hair down. When I looked at her clearly, I instantly remembered her.

"Hello there." She said. "I'm glad you're awake. I've been waiting for you ... honey. "

What is she doing here?I asked on my mind.