Secret Relationship?

The Vampire's Slave

Kwangmin's P.O.V.

 

I moved away from the door where Sulli, Taemin's sister, startled me, my heart almost jumped out of its place.

"What are you peeking at?" She asked me.

"Not--- anything..." I stammered. "I--- wasn't ..."

"Yes ,you were." She hissed.

"No, I wasn't." I kept on denying. I was peeking - and now I realized how stupid it is to feel heartbroken. I guess Eun Bi and that Taemin  have that some kind of relationship.

How dumb. 

Just then Taemin and Eun Bi came out of the room. Both of them glaring at me- then Sulli then back at me.

"What are you doing outside this room?" Taemin asked me in an insolent voice.

I was speechless. I wanted to lie but now I can’t find the words to respond. I also felt betrayed somehow , betrayed by Eun Bi, who’s become a vampire and also dating her Oppa who turned her one of a kind.

Luckily, Sulli defended me.

"We were just talking. Sorry if we bothered you, Oppa. I shoved Kwangmin so the door moved. Sorry." She apologized in an apologetic look. Though, it was a lie to defend me. I was thankful, that at least I have a friendly vampire.

Eun Bi sighed and went back inside her room. Taemin was still glaring at me then to Sulli. "If you excuse us..." Sulli went on, "I have to talk to the human slave." Human slave - that's me. Unfortunately, I'm not her slave.

"Let's go ,Kwangmin." She ordered and walked away. 

I glance for a brief at Taemin whose eyes were now red. That guy gave me Goosebumps, but I have to ignore him. It was my fault anyway for disturbing the love making between him and Eun Bi. I should just forget about her, should I? But it's just the beginning. I bow to him with reverence without looking into his eyes, afraid I would get hypnotized like what happens to movies.

I turned my back and followed Sulli on her way.

* * *

We went to the kitchen. She opened the white freezer and took a bottle of blood. I glance inside it and saw everything  inside - bloods. Usually, when I open a freezer there would be veggies ,milks, meats and ice... whatever, any food, normal food not blood.

She raised the bottle of blood into and drank it all.

"What blood is that?" Stupid question, why did I ask her that?

She placed the now empty bottle into the table. "You mean, what type of blood? Humph , it's type B." she said.

"What do you mean?"

"Type B, . You -what type of blood are yours?"

"A."

"Cool, Mine is A too."

"So, whose blood is that?"

"My ex-boyfriend."

"Oh... who?"

"You don’t know him. But he is like you. Human. But now, he's gone. I drank all his blood. I loved it. But yours - it smells sweet too. Perfect match with mine. Sweet."

"Oh. "

"So... how did it started? Eun Bi as your master? You as her slave? How? How did you meet?"

"Well actually... we met ... years ago . We were in the same school and same class. " I smiled. "And in the woods, I came back looking for her. I did not expect she's become a vampire."

"I did not expect we have a new companion too. Eun Bi." her wide smile faded, as if I did something that made her do so. I waited for her to continue her words. "Oppa is actually not my real brother. I’m sure you know that. All of us here are not brothers and sisters by flesh and blood. We are all abandoned and turned by Dracula except Eun Bi. Oppa turned her when she found her dead." She sighed and went on after a short pause. "I don’t like Oppa anymore, because of Eun Bi. Because he likes Eun Bi, I don’t get much attention from him anymore." 

"So... you ..." I said but she cut me off.

"Yes, I like Oppa. Very much. Without him, I could be dead forever now. But he found me and called Dracula to turn me. But then he just changed when Eun Bi appeared in his life."

"Does Eun Bi like him too?"

"I think so. I always hear them talking in Eun Bi's room, sometimes in Oppa's room. They like hunting animals and humans together. They are very close. "

"They are dating?"

"They must be. Although, Eun Bi denies that."

"I'll ask her."

"She'll deny . I bet it."

"Oh"

Then there was a brief silence, not until she told me to have a sit. And I did. I was beside her, she was standing. She raised my wrist and saw that I cut my wrist. It still hurts though. I thought she was going to sip all my blood, but she didn't. She just stared at them and I just grimaced.

"What did you do to your wrist?" She asked me.

"Is it not obvious?"

"You cut it. Why?"

"She wanted to drink. She was thirsty."

"Wow. You are a very nice slave. I should have one for myself too."

"But it wouldn't be good to use human . "

"Do you not like being a slave?"

"No - I mean - I do - but no..." I thought for a moment. I don’t like being a slave but I like being around and doing anything for the girl that I like very much. "But I want to serve her." I admitted.

"Why?"

"I just do." I took a deep breath and pulled my hand away and placed my palms on my leg. "I have to go. I want to sleep." I told her.

"In the dungeon?"

"Yes. That is my room from now on."

"Are you going to be okay there?"

I sighed and chuckled, "Of course." I responded and glanced up at her. "I have to go now. See you in the morning."

* * *

I slept on the ground of the dungeon. I felt cold. The inside was cold though there wasn't an aircon. I've never felt this coldness before, I felt stupid and ridiculous that I am in this position. So helpless. My future is now ruined - I am now a slave. Not a slave of a normal person, but someone not normal who drinks blood of people and animals. Someday, my love will drink all my blood and I would die . Before that happens I have to do something to save myself and her. 

Then I had a dream. I was running in the woods again, the dark place, it was raining and the drops were around my face now . I kept yelling the name of the girl I love, Eun Bi. I saw her - but it wasn't what I expected, she was with Taemin. But that was only a dream.

I awoke at 3 a.m. when I heard a bell rang. It was like a school bell but it wasn't. Then I heard Siwon's voice, like from a radio but there wasn't any radio at all.

"Go to my room. 3rd floor. From the right, 3rd door." He said.

I was wondering whether that was just recorded and not for me - but he mentioned my name so he was talking to me. I felt like a maid too - but of course that's same thing with being a slave except that I don’t have to be chained in a dungeon and follow vampires without hesitation and get freed every minute to do their task - in fact, I am free to leave except if they caught me of course then they will have to think of chaining me. Torturing me. That would be my biggest nightmare.

I knocked on Siwon's room of about 4 am. He opened the door and sat back to the red couch and continued reading some kind of book. He was reading in the middle part already. I waited for him to order me or something.

"It's Eun Bi's birthday tomorrow." He said.

Right!Eun Bi's birthday! I almost forgot about that. Usually, I give her gifts every time if it's her birthday but she never knew it was from me. From Anonymous, I would write that and she'd try finding out who's her admirer together with her best friend Ji Yeon. But she never did.

"Right... Do you want me to buy a gift for her?" I asked excitedly.

"Certainly." He agreed and went on. "Humans. She loves them . Find me two humans and that will be my gift for her."

"What?"

"If you won’t be able to bring 2 to me... Then I will kill you myself." He threatened me.