Behind Those Mask

The Vampire's Slave

Siwon didn't answer Kwangmin's question, he just smirked at him and left.

At night when Kwangmin was about to sleep, someone to him. Onew again.

He was strong like you, but Kwangmin can tell that you are stronger than Onew.

Onew shoved Kwangmin and Kwangmin tumbled badly and the mirror were broken, giving Kwangmin's arm wound. He was bleeding, he glance up at Onew again in the dark room.

Onew looked thirsty.

At the same time, you were having a nightmare. You were in the woods running for your life, humans running after you holding a wooden stake ,shotgun and a wood with fire. Shouting "Kill Her! Kill her!" then you tumbled on the ground, you saw a man faced his shotgun at you. You close your eyes and the gun shots. When you opened your eyes ,you realized Kwangmin was shot at his back instead of you.

"Run," He whispered.

But you were awakened by the sound of the mirror crashing down next door where Kwangmin's room is. You jumped off your bed still in pajamas, you took a wooden stake just in case, and then came inside Kwangmin's room.

You saw Kwangmin dropped on the ground, his arms bleeding. While onew was walking slowly to him but he stopped when he saw you. You glared at him.

"What are you doing to my slave?" You asked him .

"I will kill him. You don’t have to bother, he's only your slave." He said and looked away.

But you didn't listen to him, you closed the door and ran to him and stab his back with the wooden stake. You were fast.

"I'm not letting you hurt my slave." You said.

"Eun Bi..." He said, "You’re going to regret this." Then he started burning and you stepped back. Burning, and glowing. He slowly disappeared like ashes, like he did not exist at all.

"I killed him," You said and sighed. Then you saw Kwangmin's blood, flowing from his wounded arm.

"Blood," you said. You felt thirsty the moment you saw his blood. In a glimpse, you kneeled your right leg in front of him. "I'm thirsty." Then you sip his blood from his wounded arm. He did not hesitate. He said on his mind, "Anything for you."

Later, everyone find out you have killed Onew. But they all just shrugged. They wouldn't be mad at you, besides, you are Dracula.

* * *

The following day, you and Taemin decided to have a date at night. You also brought your slave, Kwangmin, as your guard for the night.

You were going to a party but you didn't know whose party it was. The party was held in a hotel, Taemin says it's a famous hotel and you just nodded.

Before arriving there, you already noticed someone was following you and Taemin. Not Kwangmin, but Kwangmin is also following but as a guard.

The person was wearing a black mask and black outfit. She was a girl, you can say that from her whole body. But you ignored .

Kwangmin also realized that someone was following, and he even saw a stake the girl in a mask was holding. Others thought it was her costume, the way the girl acted normal. But Kwangmin sense something fishy.

Who's behind that mask? Both you and Kwangmin asked the same in mind.

While in the party, Taemin saw someone that made him want to follow that person.

"I'll be back," he told you and gave you a kiss on your forehead. Then he went away leaving you and Taemin on the same table.

The old ladies were dancing, the ladies too, and couples were. All you wished was to have Taemin around . Then from the other table, 3 old ladies got your attention.

"Hey, lady. “The other old lady said. "Why don’t you and your boyfriend dance? The music's perfect." Pointing at Kwangmin who was also looking at them then at you.

"He's not my boyfriend." You said.

"Oh really? Then , soon-to-be-boyfriend?" The old lady on the left asked and giggled with the other old lady.

Suddenly, Kwangmin held your hand.

"Can I have this dance?" Kwangmin asked and kissed your hands.

You couldn't help but blush at that moment then you stood up with him and reached the dance floor. The music was heart-warming, it was just perfect.

You relaxed against his chest, your cheek on his shoulder, and you breathe him in. You smelled his sweet blood, from that night his arms was wounded . The blood's smell was still there. You also can't help smiling, he smells just so good.

"I didn't know you know how to dance." He said.

"Me neighter.Maybe because I'm dancing with you." You said. "I feel different."

He sighed, "Do you really not remember me?"

"Huh?"

"Since the day I came back?"

"It's the first time I saw you."

"Oh."

"So... you seem to dance very well."

"I practiced a lot since the time I first fall in love."

"Really?"

"Yes. Then I wrote love letters for her," He paused for a giggle, then went on. "She never found out who her admirer was. I was planning on telling her for the prom. So that me and her can dance together. But she was long lost. "

"That's too bad. But I'm sure she knew you, right?"

"Of course. We were on the same class. But she's a quiet type of girl, she only have a few friends. Me too, I'm a quiet type of guy. So I was never so confident on befriending her. I just said Hi once. She just smiled."

"Oh..."

"How about you and Taemin?"

"Hmm? Well... he turned me into a vampire and we fall in love at first sight. He also told me I died. And...A close friend of mine left me. I can remember her face and my parents face. Maybe I really don’t have lots of friends when I was still human. I can only remember Ji Yeon."

"Do you think this has something to do with becoming Dracula?"

You chuckled, "What are you talking about?"

"Do you really want to be Dracula? If so, why?"

"I don't know. But I know that I did it for a condition."

"A condition?"

"Yes." you sighed, "I can remember that I liked someone, making Oppa my second love. Then... for his safety, I had to become Dracula."

"Who? Who did you like?"

"I can't remember. My memories are blurred."

"Why?"

"Just stop asking." Then you moved your cheeks from him and looked him into the eyes. "I've smelled your blood. It's really tasty."

"You already had last night."

"Oh .So you’re not allowing me to have more?"

He giggled, "Of course not. I was just kidding."

"Oh. Good." Then you saw Taemin and you stopped touching Kwangmin. Both of you looked at Taemin who was walking to the two of you.

"Oppa, where did you go?" You ask Taemin.

"I saw someone whom I needed to speak to. But I did not catch him up." He held your hands. "So let's go now."

"Wait, the party's not finish yet." You told him.

"We didn't go here for the party, we went here to find and talk to that man. "

"Who's the man?"

"You don't know him, but his name is Youngmin. I just needed a word with him. This has something to do with whose team he is on."

"What are you talking about?"

"His wife wants war."

"What? WAR?"

Then Kwangmin followed you and Taemin as you walked fast. But Kwangmin stopped when he noticed the girl wearing the mask again.

Kwangmin run after the girl who was running away from Kwangmin, afraid she would get find out. Then in an empty hallway, Kwangmin grabbed her arms and pushed her to the wall lightly.

"Who are you?" He asked. "Why are you following?"

She didn't answer. So Kwangmin pulled out the mask of the girl. He was surprised, the girl was surprised too.

"You?" Kwangmin asked.