His New Master

The Vampire's Slave

 

Kwangmin’s P.O.V.  

After the tiring day, I slept to rest in Youngmin’s room which was now my room. I lay down to rest and sleep but Sulli interrupted me. She startled me again, appearing in a glimpse beside me laying down the bed and her arms crossed.

“Yah!” I hissed. “What are you doing here?” I couldn’t help myself but hiss.

“I didn’t know you like Pikachu. But at least, Pikachu is yellow like Pooh. I’m really glad.” She smiled without looking at me.

“I know.” I said and sit up. “I know this is not my room. But can I sleep for a while?” I asked her.

“Sure. Go On.” She replied.

“But…” I turned to her. “Can you leave? I can’t sleep with you beside me.”

“Tch.” She looked at me. “This is our room. Why do you want me to leave?”

“What? But --- I thought this is Youngmin’s room and I am Youngmin now.”

“I didn’t tell you that this is my room?” She giggled . “The things might be his, but we share the bed because were couples.”

“You and Youngmin. Not me.” I corrected her.

“You are Youngmin!”

“I am Kwangmin!”

“Do you want me to tell Mother that you are an impostor?”

“What?!No way!”

“Then we share the bed. Whether you like it or not.”

“I’d rather sleep in the floor.” I rolled my eyes and placed my feet on the ground but she grabbed my arms back and I fall back on bed. Her grip on my arms was very tight.

“Yah!” I hissed and she leaned forward to me. Our face almost touching each other.

She smiled. “Why are you playing hard-to-get ,Kwangmin-ah? I thought only girls does that.”

“Guys who are not interested to a girl  doesn’t play hard to get. They are really hard to get to girls they don’t give interest to.”

“You don’t find me interesting? Why?”

“Because I’m not Youngmin. So let me go now.”

She sighed. “I can’t believe this is happening to me now. I’m the one forcing a guy to like me… would you want me to make you forget Eun Bi? I can do that. I have the ability.”

“What are you talking about?”

“You remember when I helped your mother and Ji Yeon escape? I made them forget everything from the start Siwon-shi and Taemin-shi captured them, just like what you told me. I can do that to you. But of course, only if you won’t stop playing hard to get. I really don’t like hard to get people.”

I never realized she can actually do that. I haven’t thanked her for saving Mom and Ji Yeon either. And I can’t just let myself get played by her, I can’t let her make me forget – especially Eun Bi. Then I politely and carefully unravel her tight grip from my arms , slowly pushing her away from me so that I can sit back.

“I really want to sleep now. “ I said, changing the topic.

“I’m staying here. “ She said.

“Please don’t.” I pleaded while I was still looking back .

“Do you really hate me so much?”

“It’s not that I hate you. I just feel so uncomfortable.”

“You still want me to leave even if I tell you to forget about Eun Bi which would really happen if I hypnotize you?”

“Just tonight. I want to be alone.”

“Then tomorrow night we should be together and the following nights. You also cannot hesitate because you are my slave from now on. Of course, that’s because I saved you, I’m the reason you’re alive if I didn’t saw you there ,Mother wouldn’t be able to revive you. And to avoid me from killing you too. To  avoid my army to kill Eun Bi. Those things… they are the exact reason of you becoming my slave. So you are my slave now. I am your new master. Understood? ”