He's Gone

The Vampire's Slave

 

 

You (Eun Bi), Youngmin and Kwangmin went inside the kitchen and there, 3 guys were seated in the dining chairs. You looked around and noticed that one guy wasn't present. So he's the one who's dead...

You take a seat beside Kwangmin and then Youngmin was just standing up with his arms folded.

You looked at the 2 guys looking down.

"I can't believe it..." Kwangmin whispered to himself and clasped his hands together while resting his elbows on the table. "But how did this happen?" 

You saw the guy with tearing up eyes wearing the same hat the last time you saw him. He shed a tear and wiped them immediately but tears kept on falling and falling.

"It's my entire fault... I'm sorry..." he said.

You watched Youngmin as he tapped the back of the guy crying.

"It's not your fault, Min-woo ... He did what he wanted to..." Youngmin told Min Woo but Min Woo kept on crying.

"If only I wasn't this stupid, I should have been the one who got killed not Donghyun-hyung! He saved me, I feel so bad for him!" Min-woo cried.

"He's gone for good..." the other guy said, he's name is Jeongmin while the other guy named Hyunseong didn't say anything.

"Don't worry. The Queen will pay for what she did." Youngmin said firmly.

"What?" Min-woo was surprised and then he turned to Youngmin. Youngmin smiled and take a seat beside you. "But, Youngmin-hyung... the Queen is your mother!"

"No. She's not my mother." Youngmin said. "Like what I said a while ago, I'm alive because I set up everything... because of the Queen ... because now I want revenge."

"But... why? How? How can she not be your mother? “Hyunseong asked.

"I'm a human..." there was silence in a brief when Youngmin admitted the fact but then he continued with a sigh.”But I was turned into a wolf when the Queen found me in the forest."

"What do you mean?" Jeongmin asked.

"You were abandoned by your human parents?" Min-woo added.

"No." Youngmin answered. "My real mother just hid me, to find my younger twin."

"T--Twin?!" The 3 guys stammered.

"Kwangmin." Youngmin looked at Kwangmin and then Kwangmin pressed his lips together and looked away. "I guess my younger twin still does not accept me as his older twin."

"Whoa! This is unbelievable!" Jeongmin exclaimed.

"So that's why..." Hyunseong added.

"I guess let's end here. Min-woo-shi, let's go to my room. “Youngmin told Min-woo and together they left.

You looked at Kwangmin and he looked at you, both of you smiled at each other.

* * *

In Youngmin's room, he told Min-woo to take a seat.

"So..." Youngmin went on, "Thanks for taking care of Kwangmin."

"Hyung... I really didn't do anything..." Min-woo smiled and leaned his back on the couch. "I really can't believe he's your twin... so that's why you two have a lot of similarities... I never imagined it before."

"I know. Me neither."

"Yeah... so... what do we do now?"

Youngmin looked at Min-woo.

"Now that Donghyun-hyung is gone?" Min-woo added in a breaking voice.

"I think we all just need to prepare...because I won't let anyone's life taken again... you, Jeongmin, Hyunseong, my brother Kwangmin... and Eun Bi too. From now on, I only have the 5 of you... Let's depend on each other okay?"

Min-woo felt his eyes filling with tears again.

"Come on, don't be a cry-baby." Youngmin .

"But hyung... I'm so happy that you're alive... that you're back... and at the same time... I'm mourning for Donghyun-hyung's death ... don't you think I should be the one who died?"

"Aishhh... you cry-baby. I told you Donghyun's gone and we all just have to accept it, he wanted it, he saved you because he wanted to, okay? It's not your fault..." Youngmin said and lay down his bed.

* * *

Meanwhile, you went inside your room and immediately closed the door behind you. You felt sad for the death of someone special for your new friends.

Even though you knew Donghyun was on Sulli's side, you still felt sad.

Later you turned off the light and put on your couple ring when suddenly, you heard your window open.

You looked at your window, surprised that it was open and the wind came inside.

You walked closer to the window to close it since it was cold but then someone appeared in front of you abruptly. You gasped and stumbled on the floor, your eyes filled with fear and surprise.

"You --- What---" you stammered and looked into his dark scary eyes, showing his long scary fangs. "What are you doing here?" You asked him in fearful voice.

"To make you pay." He said.

 

A/N: Chapter 36 done!

So what can you say about this chapter?

Sorry, Donghyun died... :( because he saved him ...

and subscribe! :)