Final Chapter : Vampire Lovers

The Vampire's Slave

 

 

Hearing the beeping of one of the machine made you shake and catch your breath. You thought in your mind that it is time that you turn him into a vampire so you went over him and unfastened your necklace and placed it on his right hand palm. You gulped.

"I don't care if I turn you; you will change... your attitude, your appetite... your favorite foods... I don't care Kwangmin-ah... all I care about now is to have you back..." you whispered to him and when you were about to bite the back of his neck, nurses rushed in with the doctor so you stepped aside and watched them.

You looked at Kwangmin's mother and saw pain and fear in her eyes.

Please leave, you thought. If only they didn't come you could have turn Kwangmin into a vampire by now but since they came you had no choice but to stand aside. When you noticed that Kwangmin was squeezing your necklace, you smiled to yourself that seemed endlessly sad.

You closed your eyes and prayed, hoping that you wouldn't lose Kwangmin now.

"Not now...not now..." you muttered to yourself and when you heard that the beeping calmed down, you opened your eyes and saw the monitor fine. The doctor gave you and Kwangmin's mother a smile, “I think someone should always watch over him." The doctor said and with one last smile, he left with the nurses and closed the door behind him.

You looked at Kwangmin's mother but she didn't look back at you. You sighed sadly and went out of the room.

* * *

The following morning, Youngmin came inside Kwangmin's room and saw his mother sitting on the edge of the bed and met her gaze.

"Oh, Youngmin-ah, you came..." his mother smiled sadly and went over to Youngmin to give him the warmest hug Youngmin has never received before.

Youngmin pushed her away delicately, keeping his distance.

"Umma, why don't you get some rest?" He asked worriedly. "I'm sure you're tired."

"No. I need to watch over Kwangmin. You know that your father is very busy right now...but when he comes back, he promised he will take care of Kwangmin." His mother replied.

"Its okay, Umma. EunBi can watch over Kwangmin."

Youngmin noticed that when he mentioned EunBi'sname, his mother's expression darkened and he wondered what might have happened between them during those unfortunate days.

"What's wrong, Umma?" Youngmin asked his mother, puzzled by her expression.

"I don't like that girl." His mother replied.

* * *

You stayed outside Kwangmin's room, sitting on one of the benches while hugging your knees.

"EunBi-ah..." a girl called your name.

You looked around and saw a girl wearing a school uniform, her hair in a ponytail and she was carrying a shoulder bag. When you gazed at her, you recalled who she is.

"JiYeon-ah..." you said her name and stood up, you two were like 2 meters away from each other.

You remembered the time JiYeon and Kwangmin's father along with the others tried to capture you and kill you and at once you thought she was going to kill you like she's hiding a stake inside her bag. But she smiled with an endless sadness.

"How are you?" She asked you.

"What kind of a question is that?" You asked her back, choking on the words. "I mean---" she cut in.

"Mianhe..." she apologized and you saw the sincerity in her eyes. “I was wrong, EunBi-ah..." you looked at her face turning pale, and her eyes began to water. She bit her lip and smiled at you, her cheeks lined with falling tears. "A vampire killed my father, and I knew it wasn't you, that I shouldn't have revenge against you... but Mianhe, I tried to kill you. And... When you fell on that cliff... Mianhe, I didn't have the slightest idea that you fell there... I thought..." her voice was breaking so she cleared her throats. "I thought you just got lost. But I looked for you, but I'm sorry I failed. I really missed you, EunBi-ah... Every minute ... you're always on my mind, imagining things like you're going to come back one day, that one day we're going to eat lunch together again, and go home together again... hang out again... Mianhe... Mianhe..."

You felt your eyes filling with tears too. You went over to her and hugged her.

"I believe you..." you whispered to her and smiled. 

"Mianhe..." she said sorry over and over again. “I shouldn't have tried to hurt you... It's my entire fault that you've become a vampire, EunBi-ah... Mianhe..."

* * *

Later you walked JiYeon outside the hospital and waved goodbye to her the moment she got in the taxi. When you turn around, you saw MinWoo and he met your gaze. Both of you smiled at each other.

You went over to him, "Where's the others?"

"Ahh... I'm not really sure. But Jeongmin-hyung and Hyunseong-hyung really likes strolling around ... of course, not in this situation." He sighed in annoyance. "They always play pranks on me.” He giggled and went on, "By the way, Youngmin-hyung is still upstairs with his mother. Aren't you going there?"

You smiled wryly, "No... I don't think---their mother would like to see me."

"She doesn't like you?"

"She hates me..."

"Oh..." his smile faded and you fell silent and lowered your eyes. He forced a smile to cheer you up. "Ya... cheer up.” He said and you looked up at him. "If there's something I can do to help you, just tell me, okay?"

"No, I'm fine. I'm going back now. I'll stay outside KwangMin's room."

"Let me go with you."

* * *

When you and MinWoo came back outside KwangMin's room, Kwangmin's mother and Youngmin stepped out of the room and saw you. You all stopped and his mother glared at you.

"What are you doing here?" Kwangmin and Youngmin's mother asked you harshly. "If you're planning to come inside my son's room, don't even think about it. I told you not to show your face again ---" Youngmin cut in.

"Umma, please stop this." He said.

"Don't stop me, Youngmin-ah." His mother told him and glared back at you. "Just leave before I call the security guards that you are trespassing."

"Omuni..." you were about to say something but she raised her hand to silence you.

"I--- HATE ---- YOU." She mouthed the words I hate you to you and when she was about to turn around, you quickly kneeled down with your two knees and bowed your head a bit while lowering your eyes and tears running down your cheeks.

Youngmin and Minwoo were also shocked after seeing you kneeling.

"EunBi-ah..." Youngmin called you, "You don't need to ---" you cut him in.

"Please forgive me, Omuni..." you said in a shaking and breaking voice. “I understand why you're always putting me down. If not because of me, none of this would have happened to Kwangmin... But... I love him... I am sincere... very sincere and this is the first time that I've felt this way. Kwangmin made me realize what love is. He made me believe that true love exist ... I need him. Please forgive me...Please let me be with Kwangmin... Please accept me, and I would do anything... just to be with Kwangmin and for you to accept me..."

You looked up at his mother and gave her a carefree smile, trying to make light of it all.

"Please, Omuni..." you added and your cheeks lined with your falling tears.

MinWoo, who was behind you, took you by arm gently to help you stand but refuse to.

"Please, Omuni... “You repeated.

Without expecting it, she kneeled down in front of you and hugged you gratefully. You felt the warmth of her hug and you cried even harder.

She didn't say anything, she just hugged you and you hoped that it means she forgives you. You didn't bother to ask if you're forgiven or accepted, all that was in your mind is the happiness that you felt a mother's hug after a long time. 

* * *

The night had come and you were watching over Kwangmin. You decided to lock the door and sat on the edge of his bed, the necklace still on his palm.

After half an hour of watching him, you fell asleep on the couch in the room and later you were woken up by the beeping sound of the machine again. You watched Kwangmin's patient monitor, his blood pressure going down, he's life going down ... until it stopped responding.

You stood up and felt your legs heavier. You had no idea what to do... You would be turning a dead person back to life and you're afraid that once he's turned he wouldn't be the same again.

You went over to him, looking at his now dead body, your tears fell when you saw the necklace not even moved an inch from his palm.

When you took the ventilator out, you sat on the edge of his bed and leaned over to bite his neck. You taste his sweet blood again together with your tears falling right through his blood and when you pushed yourself away gently, you waited for him to open his eyes.

"KwangMin-ah..." you called out but you can only hear the echo of your voice trailing off into the shadows. Kwangmin-ah... wake up now. I've turned you into a vampire. I... I did this because I want to be with you... forever... even though your parents doesn't want this... I ... I did it. So wake up now, Kwangmin-ah... I miss you. I need you. I love you." You held his face in your hands and forced a smile on your face. "Wake up Kwangmin-ah... If you don't wake up... I'll really kill myself. So please wake up ..."

You waited for almost 10 minutes but nothing happened. No respond from him. You remembered when Taemin turned you into a vampire when you died, it felt like after dying seconds ago, you came back to life. You wondered why he wasn't awake yet.

"Kwangmin-ah...What's happening?" You became aware that your bite might be no use, and you panic. "Kwangmin-ah..." you let go of his face tentatively and hold his shoulder and shook him. “Kwangmin-ah! Kwangmin-ah! Wake up! Kwangmin-ah!" When there was no respond, you gasped and tears kept running down your cheeks nonstop. "Kwangmin-ah! Wake up already! Kwangmin-ah!"

When you decided to find Youngmin and ask for help, you turned back quickly to go out but you noticed that he was slowly opening his eyes. You turned around back to him again and your eyes widened in surprise and happiness.

He opened his eyes but they were not focused when he gazed at you.

You quickly hugged him gratefully and felt the warmth and firm shape of his body against yours. You pushed yourself away gently and caressed him then you leaned over to him to brush your lips with his.

"You're back..." you whispered to him. “ Thank you...for coming back to me..." you added and closed your eyes, tears run down your cheeks again.

"How long have I been gone?" He asked in a weak voice and you gazed at him with a carefree smile.

"5 days." You replied.

"5 days? So... I think I owe you 5 words?"

"Huh? Kwangmin-ah... what are you talking about?"

"Because I've been for 5 days..." he smiled,"So I'll pay you 5 words. Will that be enough?"

You smiled. "Anything."

"I love you so much." He said and you giggled. He caressed your face this time, "5 words... true words but more than words." He said and could feel your muscles going tense as you lie down with him. He felt your nails dig into his skin. You leaned your head on his shoulder and met his gaze.

"I love you forevermore..." you whispered into his ears.

 

 

 

* * *

A/N : Finished!

So! It's finally done!

I hope you are satisfied with this! (Sorry if it's lame!)

Please don't forget to comment about what you think about this final chapter!

PLS COMMENT!

BTW, do you want a sequel? Just asking! xD