In Love . . .

The Vampire's Slave

Kwangmin's P.O.V.

I have never felt this feeling with anyone before. That's because she's the only girl that I loved, and she will always be forever. I always say that to myself.

Inside the Cinema, the people inside there were distracted when they saw me and Eun Bi having our sweet moments. I hugged her as tight as I can because I never want to let go of her, never ever again. I didn't care what other thinks; I didn't care if maybe the 4 Hyung's are behind me and saw me with Eun Bi. All I cared about was to caress Eun Bi like never before. Somehow... I felt attentive when I was with her. I never wanted it to end.

"I love you," I whispered to her ears.

"We really shouldn't do this here..." she whispered back and I can feel her breath on my neck. "We should go outside. We need to talk." She suggested.

And she was right. We really had so much to talk about . About everything that happened , about why I'm pretending to be Youngmin, the prince of wolves.

We stood up together and she squeezed my hand and we went inside the Fire exit. I too ,thinks it's the safest place and where there were no people to bother us, including my Hyung's.

We faced each other, our eyes locked into each other's eyes. I knew she wanted me to explain, but I reached for the loops of her jeans first. I pulled her toward me  and she slipped her arms around me.  And at that moment, I knew nothing could ever be better than this moment.

Then I moved my arms around her waist and whispered softly to her ears , "I promise not to let you go again."

"I know you won't do that again...I believe in you," she smiled and she was very beautiful. In fact, for me, she's the only person in the world who’s as gorgeous like a Goddess. She paused for a while and leaned herself on the wall while my arms were still on her waist. She continued, "Explain to me why you were acting like that last night. It really hurt me .Everything that happened. Tell me, what they did to you."

"I--" I was stuttered and looked down. I didn't have much courage to tell her, but I know I needed to explain. I just couldn't get myself to do so. I was afraid she'd fight back for me, afraid Sulli would hurt her. I was afraid for her.

"Tell me..." she repeated in a calm and soft voice, leaning forward to me to kiss me. A warm kiss, soft and fiery but cool,  as she moved her head  slightly side to side while holding both my cheeks with her soft hands. I felt a romantic wave rushing through my heart, and as I kiss her back I never wanted it to end. 

We kissed for almost a minute, she slightly pushed me and leaned back to the wall, gazing at me with her shimmering brown eyes. I felt peace when she kissed me and still when she stopped I still felt peace when she smiled at me melancholy.

She waited.

She waited for me to tell her, to explain to her. Then I gave her a sigh and let’s go of her waist but she held my hands back, squeezing them. I started from the beginning. That when I woke up, I was in an unfamiliar place and my shot at my back was healed. Then 4 guys told me that I was Youngmin, that I have a wife, that I am the wolf prince. I watched her as she listened very carefully and when I finished telling her what had happened, I could see the terror in her eyes.

"Come with me," She said. "You're not safe there. We should escape together, I promise to protect you!" she assured.

"I know," I told her. "But it's dangerous. Not for me, but for you. We don't know what they can do to you... I'm afraid I'm not strong enough to protect you from them. If only I can fight bravery against their abilities ; their strength ... or if only I was something immortal like you, I could have escaped from there and I could have runaway with you. I know I'm useless ... but I want to be useful for you . I can't escape from there. It's the only way to protect me. "

"But ---" I cut her off and gently touched her cheeks with my right hand.

"But I promise someday we'll find a way out of this. When..." I sighed and I myself can't imagine myself destroying all wolves including Sulli. "When I can destroy them all..." I added in an unsure voice.

"How?" She asked me in a croaky voice.

"I don't know... but I'll try anything. I will do anything."

"What about us?"

"About us... we shouldn't let go of each other. Whatever happens... Keep me in your heart. That's all that we can do for now."

"I will..."

I looked back turning to the window glass from the door exit and saw Min Woo that seemed to be searching for me. I turned back to Eun Bi and gave her a wry smile. "I have to get back. " I told her.

"When are we going to see each other?" She asked.

"We'll meet again in the same place. We’re going to have our first date. We’re going to watch a movie together... eat together... play together... and if you want to go to a near carnival, we can spend out day there together."

"Do you think you can go out there? What if Sulli finds out? What if she stop you?"

"No. I will ask my friend's help."

"You have friends there?"

"I think so... but I don’t know if I am his friend. But maybe he can help. Because he doesn't want me with Sulli .He's Youngmin's best friend, I think he can help me for excuses to secretly go out you."

"Great..."

"I have to go now, " I turned back and glance back at her over my shoulder. She smiled and waved, but her smile was sad. She might be sad because I was leaving already, but she must be happy because tomorrow we will be dating for the first time. I just wish Min Woo-shi would help me, if he doesn't... I have to try for myself.

I walked back toward Eun Bi and pulled her closer to me and pressed my lips to her. In a brief, we stopped and breathe to get some air... and then we kissed again. Then I drew my arms tighter around her, kissing her softly. I was certain that I wanted nothing more than to spend hours and hours wrapping her in my arms ... just like this. Like absolutely... definitely... in love... to the person I want to be with forever... to my true love.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: sorry for the short chapter... I hope you are satisfied with this. I'm only using in the internet cafe and I dont have much time left so I have to stop right there. But anyway, I hope this chapter is OK. The next chapter is their date, first date! find out what happens whether they get find out especially by Sulli ! :) 

BTW, thanks to all the comments and subscribers... I really appreciate them :)