Turn Me

The Vampire's Slave

Kwangmin's P.O.V.

 

I went back into my room and lie on my bed with my arms behind my head. 

I decided to forget what I saw, that tomorrow it will all be forgotten.

 

* * *

 

When I opened my eyes the following day, I found Eun Bi lying next to me while she was facing me. She smiled at me, her red lips so captivating.

"What are you doing here?" I asked her.

"I missed you. You've locked yourself in here, so I was worried, too."

"I went out last night." I told her and looked away. I stopped lying down the bed and sat on bed turning my back at her. "You and Youngmin."

"Whoa," she exclaimed. "You're jealous, aren't you?"

"Tch. Why would I be jealous?"

"Aigooo, my Kwangmin is so cute when he's jealous!" She giggled and touched both my shoulders and pulled me closer to her. She made me lie down her lap. "See? You're cute when you're jealous."

"Eun Bi, I'm not kidding."

"I know that. And I understand you. You love me that's why you're jealous."

"Yeah, right."

"Don't worry. Your name is already carved in my heart, and it will never be erased. Never ever. Because I will love you forever and always. " She said in a sweet voice and then she kissed my lips and our hearts raced. 

We stopped for a while to breathe and then, I pushed her gently onto bed, going on top of her.

I placed my hand at the back of her neck and my other hand on her waist, and then I pressed my lips into her lips once again. We closed our eyes and I could feel my body shivers.

I could taste sweet honey and the other half,salt ocean water from her lips. I was mesmerized when our lips were pressed together again. It was like we were transported into another world that there's only me and her. All I wished is to be with her forever.

When our lips pull apart, our breathing comes out in desperate gasp. We smiled at each other as I reached for her my hand brushing the strand of her hair off her cheek.

We stared deep into each other's eyes and leaned closer to whisper into her ears, "I love you, Eun Bi-ah..." then she kissed me again and after seconds of kissing, our lips pull apart again. She pulled me closer and whirled to pushed me into the bed ,now she was on top of me, her hand holding the collar of my shirt and other hand behind my neck.

"I love you more ... forever..." she whispered passionately.

"Can you... turn me? Into a vampire?" I asked her and felt that it was a wrong timing to ask her that question but that is what I want. To be with her forever. "Can you turn me?" I repeated my question. "Eun Bi-ah... I want to be with you forever and always... but as a human, I will get old any time, I might die anytime ---" she cut in.

"Kwangmin-ah..." she called my name. "I..."

 

 

A/N: Done chapter!

Sorry for the so-lame chapter :)

Sorry if this is super super super short too!

And lastly, sorry for being such a silent writer!

Do leave feedbacks and do subscribe if you like :)