Prepare To Die

The Vampire's Slave

Kwangmin's P.O.V.

 

 

We went back to the mall after that. We said our goodbyes and made plans to meet again.

"Are you sure you can go home by yourself?" I asked Eun Bi.

"Of course. I'm not a kid anymore." She said with a smile then she leaned closer to me and kissed my cheeks. "I'll see you again tomorrow. Same time, same place. Don't be late."

"I won't." I promised her and held her hand and put a picture on her palm. The picture was the one taken from us when we accidentally kissed. She smiled widely when she saw that and then took it happily.

"I will keep this forever. Where's yours?" She asked.

"In my pocket." I told her.

Just then, Donghyun, Jeongmin, Hyunseong and Min Woo  came out from the restaurant and stood behind me. I hugged Eun Bi for the last day and kissed her forehead and I watched her as she leave waving goodbye at me. She later disappeared and I faced my new friends (that's the wolves ok?) ...

"How's your date?" Donghyun asked me.

"Great." The best date ever, I thought. I didn't even want to go back with them and I almost forgot I belong there now with the wolves but of course not as myself but as somebody else.

Later, we stepped in the truck and Min Woo drives this time. When he started the engine in a high speed, Donghyun talked to me.

"How did you meet her?" He asked. "I mean, the Dracula... Eun Bi. Aren't you scared?" 

"No. I'm not." I answered and looked out the window. "And I met since we were in 3rd grade. When she was still human."

"I see." He said. "How about to Princess Sulli? Aren't you scared of her?"

"I'm scared she's going to find out. I'm scared for Eun Bi."

"You sound like Youngmin."

Then there was a silence in a brief. Neither of us said anything for a moment.

Especially, Min Woo, he looked distracted when Donghyun came up with Youngmin's name. I don't really know a lot about them but it looked as if they were very close back when Youngmin still lives.

I glance down my hand and couldn't help myself but smile while looking at the couple ring I was wearing. Yet I'm so disappointed that today has to end.

Later, we arrived back.

We ate dinner and the Queen asked me a few questions about how was the hang out with the guys. But I just smiled and said "It's good." Sulli was just staring at me, as if she knows something.

When I went back to our room, I took a bath first ,then hide my couple ring and my picture with Eun Bi underneath my pillow and then lay down the bed. Sulli followed  and lay beside me. Later when she sleeps I would go back to the living room and sleep on the couch. But Sulli didn't sleep yet, she kept her eyes locked on mine and I tried to get away from her gaze.

"What?" I asked looking away.

"You looked very happy when you arrived from the mall." She said. "Did something interesting happen?"

"Not really." I lied.

"I feel like you're lying."

"No, I’m not lying."

"You're getting boring this days, Kwangmin-ah."

I turned to her, "Why do you think so?"

"I just think so. So let’s have a date tomorrow. I miss hanging around with you."

"I’m busy."

"What will you be doing tomorrow? Donghyun-shi said you will be hanging around again tomorrow. Can't I come?"

"Were boys."

"So?"

"So you can't come." I looked away again and sighed.

"I'm your master." She reminded me. "If you don’t want me to go then don’t go too."

I sighed again and changed the topic. "I’m sleepy. Let's go to sleep." Then I closed my eyes and pretended to sleep. She didn't even matter. She wasn't like that before... well, before she acts seductive, she forces a lot, and she’s like a temptation. Which really . At least, she's a little different now. I think so...

When I realized she was asleep, I took back the picture and ring under my pillow and I tiptoed outside and went to the living room. I slept on the couch again.

The following day, I woke and glanced at the clock. I was relieved that I woke early, it was 5 am and Sulli usually wakes at 8am. I felt refreshed too , then went straight to the bathroom inside our room.

I placed the picture near the heart shaped bathroom sink and put on my ring.

I brushed my teeth first making sure that it doesn't smell bad, and that it's fresh and clean so that when I kiss Eun Bi I wouldn't be embarrassed.

Later I took a shower and changed into my clothes. I was excited to see Eun Bi already  yet it is too early to go there and meet her, but I wanted to go already. Just then Sulli came wearing her robe.

I quickly turned to her , startled.

"Oh," She smiled. "You're early. Where are you going?"

"Just... around... somewhere...to take a look at the garden. Something like that." I stammered.

"I will take a bath." She said.

"Oh, okay. I'll give you some privacy then." I told her and immediately walked outside.

Sulli's P.O.V.

I watched Kwangmin-ah as he left and closed the door. I pulled out my robe then hang it from the hook of the towel shelf.

When I was about to get inside the bathtub, I was distracted to what I saw. A picture. Not just some kind of picture. . . It wasn't clear at first, so I moved closer to eat and took it. I looked at the picture and I saw Kwangmin-ah and Eun Bi kissing.

I felt my heart racing. I felt mad. I felt betrayed. I could feel my thirst again, I could feel my eyes turning red, and I could feel myself killing someone. But then I calmed myself.

I knew this was coming.

I knew those two couldn't stop it.

But I can stop them.
 

After taking a bath, I went to the kitchen and found Min Woo, Donghyun, Jeongmin, Hyunseong and Kwangmin-ah talking while taking their seat. I turned to Donghyun . Of all of them, he's the only one that I think I can trust despite the fact that he did not told me Kwangmin and Eun Bi met . Besides, he loves killing so he can help me. I know that there is evil inside him too, and I know that the rest doesn't have the evil spirit that I wanted. Although, I've turned them into half vampires... they are still weak and only Donghyun showed me he deserved it.

I went to the living room and waited for Donghyun. We had a talk. A silent talk.

"I saw the picture..." I whispered to him. "Him and Eun Bi's. Why didn't you tell me?" I asked him.

"Well... that..." He said and looked down, embarrassed for what he did.

"It doesn't matter now. I could have killed you, you know? Because you lied just like the others. But I'm giving you a second chance," I smirked at him when he turned back to me waiting for my order. "You will have to help me. We will kill that girl... that Dracula..."

"What???"

"It's your second chance, Donghyun-shi. All you have to do is be my assistant and follow me. Then were going to bring her in a warehouse ... and you will stop her from attacking me. And then... we'll wait for Kwangmin there. When he arrives, I will take off Eun Bi's necklace which protects her from the sunlight. Of course... we have tie her hard, and face her to the sunlight. Eventually she'll be burned, she'll disappear forever... and Kwangmin-ah must see that scene. I wonder what he's expression would be," I chuckled, "I wonder what he'd do. He'll be all alone without the girl he believed was his."

I watched Donghyun's expression about my plan. Then he stood up from his seat.

"Let's do it," He said firmly.

"I'm glad I can trust you, Donghyun-shi." I told him.

Eun Bi's P.O.V.

I left our home, the lighthouse a few minutes after eating breakfast with my vampire family.

I was wearing a skinny jeans and a yellow leather jacket. I wanted to wear something formal but I'm too shy to wear something like those.  I wanted to be just a normal - vampire.

I was wearing the couple ring we got as a price yesterday, all my vampire family had seen them and Taemin said he gave it to me. I'm so lucky to have him around and protect me. He also asked me if I want him to drop me off but I said I didn't need to be dropped off... that I can take care of myself.

I used my speed to go to the same mall I went to with Kwangmin-ah yesterday. But something hit my face - especially my nose while I was jumping off trees. Then I fell on the ground, my nose bleeding.

I couldn't have hit the branches right? I thought. Then I look up only to see the same red head guy that Kwangmin was with yesterday. I smiled when I saw him, I thought it was coincidence that he was there but then I was wrong. My smile faded when Sulli appeared behind him.

"Hello... Eun Bi," She told me and smirked.  Without me realizing, the red head guy disappeared in a glimpse and then something - or maybe someone hit my neck real hard and felt it breaking. Then I lost consciousness.

When I woke up, I was lying somewhere - not soft, it felt like wood. I was lying on a wooden bed and  the sun was beaming in my eyes.  Then I tried to stand even though I felt my neck sore, but I couldn't. I was trapped, I was tied. I couldn't move! Both my hands and feet were tied on the bed posts.

I struggled to get out of it then Sulli walks beside me, she smirked again. It was annoying, I didn't know what her plans were but then when she took out a stake from her shoulder bag I knew what she was planning all ahead.

She will kill me.

She whispered, "When Kwangmin-ah arrives, " she snickered and tucked a strand of hair behind her ear. "Prepare to die." She added.