Meeting! Part 2

WGM SPECIAL

Feeling the hands on his shoulders, he got spun around almost immediately and gosh... He is really here.. Mark is really here, right in front of him.. Shock is definitely not the only thing he felt. Confusion, curiosity and also that tini tiny bit of relief he actually felt seeing Mark. It was all like a dream. He can't believe it. His hands felt like it had been drained of energy but he hold it in to prevent his presents from dropping. His heart, for some reason his heartbeat was not dropping. It was still beating, fast.

As for Mark, he wasn't shocked. He was stunned. His hands dropped from the shoulders to his sides lifelessly as he sees the pink fringed boy that he knew in front of him. Many questions was going through his mind. He wanted to ask him but nothing came out. He felt so many different feelings in one go that he couldn't even know which is which.

Anyway, both the boys snapped out of their daze when the PD coughed slightly, bringing them back to the situation. ".....Err..... Hi... So, are you.. really my spouse?" Bambam started.

Mark thought for sometime and he saw the PD holding onto a sketch book or some sort with the words saying " YES" . " Well, looks like it..." 

Silence once again overcome them and the atmosphere got really awkward. Bambam looked around the place while Mark fiddled with his fingers. Glad to say, Bambam actually man up and spoke. 

"Erm.. Mark hyung, here.." he held out the stuffs in his hands as he look down while Mark looked at it, feeling slightly happy, which he doesn't even realise it. It consists of a teddy bear which had a letter within its arms and a star-shaped glass bottle that is filled with many different coloured papers. Mark took it all from Bambam's hand "Thanks for these. Oh! you mind holding it awhile?" 

Bambam shook his head in response and stared curiously at Mark, who was taking out something from his bag. He took out a medium sized box and gave it to Bambam. "Open it." Mark said with a small smile on his face. Bambam, who still stared at him curiously, hesitated a bit before opening it. Bambam's eyes widened at the sight of the present.

"Omg hyung. This.. Really? I..Isn't it too expensive?" Bambam stuttered slightly as he look at Mark with a worried look.

"Yea.. Its fine. It isn't anything much anyway."

"A tag necklace and a braided leather bracelet and you call it not too much.." upon saying this, Bambam sighed..

"You don't like it?" Mark asked, feeling slightly saddened at the thought.

"No. But its a bit too much.. I only gave you a teddy bear and that bottle of notes but you gave me something so expensive.. Thankyou but please don't spend so much anymore." 

Before Mark could reply, one of the author came out and hand them a mission card. Both Mark and Bambam looked at each other and back at the mission card in Mark's hand. They opened with curiosity and Bambam read.

"Congratulations on successfully meeting your spouse! Now, spend the rest of the day together on a date and also the second mission~ You have to come up with a pet name for each other. Once again, congratulations and hope you have a wonderful marriage!"

"You can't be serious... Isn't a bit fast to move on to pet names?" asked a bewildered Bambam.

"I know. Can't we save this for some other time?" Mark pleaded.

However, it was in vain as the PD-nim gave them a cold look and hold on to the sketch book again, saying "NO WAY". This caused our couple let out a sigh at the same time which made them look at each other again while the authors chuckled at their actions. Looks like it we will have quite a cute couple with us won't we? 


Yay they met! But no... My writing is horrible... Sorry if it came out boring. Goodnight!