-Title In Story- Part 2

WGM SPECIAL

I… I love him…? But how can that be?! NO! I can’t love him! Things will change… I don’t want that…What’s more, I… I will be hurt… I finally found someone I love… But it hurts so much. Love hurts so much when you know the one you love won’t love you back… It hurts so much knowing that things won’t ever work out… Whoever that said “if the person I love is happy, then I am happy” is such a liar! Knowing this hurts so much so how can I be happy? I can’t let him know… No one can know… Things will change, people will get bothered by it… I will never say it.

Tears started to break out from Bambam’s doe-like eyes as his heartbeat raced fast together with taking in rapid yet short breathes. He felt his chest tightened and pain seared through his heart as if someone was squeezing it.

“Bam why are you crying??” Jinyoung asked, voice laced with worry.

However, he was only answered with incoherent breathing and wheezing.

“Bambam ah! Are you okay?!”

“H..Hyu.. ng…” Bambam forced out with all his strength.

“GUYS SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH BAMBAM!!!” Jinyoung screamed as loud as he can to get the attention of the members downstairs as he held onto Bambam, scared. Thankfully, Mark, JB and Yugyeom were there at the moment to get more drinks and food for their guests. They heard Jinyoung’s loud and high pitched scream and bolted upstairs to see what happened to their visual maknae. The door to the room flew opened and they just stood there, stunned.

Bambam was as if he was paralyzed, unable to move his limbs or even talk properly other than wheezing and breathing out short breaths as tears continuously pour out from his eyes. Jinyoung was just there, cradling Bambam like a baby in his arms as tears slip out of his eyes, passing his cheeks. Mark ran over to Bambam’s side immediately, holding onto his small and delicate hand with his large and slightly calloused ones.

“Bambi? What happened? Are you okay?”

He got no answer other than the continuous wheezing.

“Bam… Come on. Try to speak to me...”

“! Gyeom, go get manager hyung to start up the car! Mark hyung and Jinyoung, you guys bring Bam to the hospital right now! We got no time to waste.” Jaebum instructed calm but sternly. It was at such times that his charismatic leadership shows the most.

“Bummie…”

Jaebum just walked over to Jinyoung, embracing him as he rub soothing circles on Jinyoung’s back.

“Shhh… Baby, he will be fine okay? Right now you need to bring him to the hospital so that he can get treated… Everything will be fine.”

“Mhmm… Then... What about you?”

“I will be staying here to handle things so the guests won’t be affected. It is supposed to be a happy day after all. “

“Hyung, it’s ready. We can go now.”

“Yugyeom, you go with them. Bam will be needing you guys by his side when he recovers. Go now.” With that Yugyeom and Jinyoung ran off to the van as Mark immediately slipped one of his arm under Bambam’s knees while other goes around his arms, lifting him up as if he was as light as a feather. As he was just about to walk out of the room with Bambam lying in his arms, wheezing heavily, JB grab a hold of his arm.

“Mark hyung, take care of Bam okay?”

“Yea… Thanks for helping with the guests.”

“No prob. Go now and remember to call us later.”

 He then took off, carrying Bambam bridal-styled towards their car.

With Yugyeom sitting at the front seat next to their manager, Mark and Jinyoung was in the back seat with Bambam between them. Mark leaned Bambam against him as he whispered sweet nothings to his Bambi with their hands interwined. Good thing that the nearest hospital was only a short 15 minutes away. However, this 15 minutes felt like forever to all of them. Reaching the hospital, Mark opened the van door roughly and ran in with Bambam in his arms again. Running to the nearest nurse with the others following behind him closely, he panted heavily as he speaks.

“Please... Please help him… He can’t stop wheezing and he can’t even speak properly…”

With that, the nurse quickly directed him to an empty hospital bed and commanded another nurse to call a doctor who came a minute after them.

“Sorry but you will have to wait outside.”

“But..”

“You will have to wait outside.” Repeated the nurse more sternly this time as she gave Mark a don’t-you-dare-talk-back-to-me glare. Mark totally shut up and swallowed his saliva with a loud gulp. Without any other choice Jinyoung, Yugyeom and their manager plopped down onto the chair nearby while Mark was left pacing about nervously.

“Mark hyung why don’t you just calm down and sit down? Nothing is going to change even if you keep pacing about like your pants is on fire…”

“He is right Mark hyung…” Jr agreed but you can hear his voice cracked slightly from the shock he gotten earlier.

Mark went over to them and sat next to Jinyoung. With hands interlocked together and legs moving restlessly, Mark leaned forward, forehead touch his hands. Helplessness and afraid. That was all he felt at that moment. How he wished he could do something to relieve Bambam from what he was suffering from but he can’t. He can only pray and pray for his Bambi to be alright… Silence were surrounding them until Yugyeom spoke up again.

“Jinyoung hyung. Can you tell us how did Bam end up like this??”

“Well… He told me to follow him upstairs to ask me something privately and from there we just started talking and all. But suddenly he just sat there and started crying and then became like this…” Jr said as he thought back to the time they were in the room. The memory just shocked and hurt him at the same time, seeing Bambam so sad and pained, making a tear slipped out.

“But what did he ask you about? Maybe that’s the trigger to him being like this.”

“Well he was asking me about love. Like how one would know if they love someone or not and also about jealousy. It is only my opinion but I guess that he fell in love with someone but he can’t really accept it…” Jinyoung said as he took a small, short glance at Mark who was paying full attention on him.

Hearing that, Yugyeom was mad. He doesn’t need Bambam to tell him because he can see it in the latter’s eyes that he fell in love with their hyung already even if the he didn’t realise( Bambam was super dense and innocent after all). That’s why he knew that Why Bam became like this definitely have something to do with Mark.

Feeling his blood started to boil even more as seconds pass by, Yugyeom stood up abruptly, grabbing Mark’s wrist harshly as he dragged him up from his seat, causing Mark to stumble slightly before regaining his balance.

“Yugyeom what are you doing?!” Yelled Jinyoung from behind as Yugyeom continued to drag Mark away.

“Hey Yugyeom where are you dragging me to?! Let me go! It hurts!!” Mark shouted, irritated at how the maknae is acting towards him, as he tries to shakes off the giant maknae whom was unexpectedly strong.

Yugyeom remained silent, continuing to drag Mark away as he gritted his teeth in anger.


A/N I am super sorry for letting you guys wait like forever and didnt even reply to any of you... I am sorry for dissapointing all of you.... YOU MAY KILL ME NOW. *runs to hide somewhere instead* Anyway, I want to congratulate @jyp_stan11 for completing her exams!!! This shall serve as my present to her though Its not good like usual... Still, i want to thankyou all of you subscribers for not abandoning me and even if you did, i don't blame you cause i like hell. >< Have fun reading though i still and another chapter will be coming soon so please wait!