-Title In Story-

WGM SPECIAL

WARNING!! This chap & the following chap is going to be pretty dramatic so hope you guys dont mind. Also, THINGS FROM THIS CHAP/ MY STORIES ARENT TRUE AT ALL. Its all just my own idea and plot so please dont misunderstand. Title: Jealousy + Realization = Trouble... Part 1


The Next Day...

MarkBam is with the rest of GOT7 for performance at Music Bank. Their song ended and loud cheers and screamings could be heard from all the agase. The members quickly got off the stage and back to their waiting room with hair sticking to their foreheads and sweat falling off like rain drops. Just as they entered and threw their body onto the couch, their manager came in, passing a white envelope with gold ribbon decorated on top to the "couple". Knowing that it is a new mission, they just opened it and start reading.

To our MarkBam couple.

Since you guys just gotten your new house recently, your mission this time is to hold a house warming party! It sounds easy doesnt it? Well, HOLD IT! There are requirements to fulfil for this mission and it is as follows: 1. You must invite no less than 10 people. 2. ALL of the guest cannot be just from JYP 3. There must be at least 1 girl group/ female artist. If the requirements set are not fulfilled, severe penalties will be carried out~~ It will take place either tomorrow or the day after so HAVE FUN~~

Love,

PD, PRODUCTION TEAM & WRITER NOONAS

 "Ooookay... So how are we going to go about doing that?"

"Well, you guys are definitely coming so 5 people down. But how do we go about finding girl group and artists who are NOT from JYP???"

"Jackson can help."

"ME?! HOW?! Oh wait. Sure i can~ I can help invite YoungJi and ask her to bring the rest of KARA sunbaenims along. Plus i can also invite Kang Jun and Ryohei hyung."

"If its like this, we can also invite Amber noona and F(x) sunbaenims! Plus there will also be 2PM hyungs around and Miss A noonas~"

"Then all 3 requirements are fulfilled! But then when should it be? They said that it will be either tomorrow or the day after."

"Obviously is the day after... Gosh you cant expect to suddenly invite someone like right now and expect them to turn up the next day.."

"True.."

"More like you aren't thinking Mark hyung~"

"Well shut it maknae.."

"ANYWAY!! Remember to buy the groceries and necessities tomorrow Bam ah"

"Uhm.. Can you guys come along too?? We would really need some help in getting the ingredients and stuff afterall, neh Marky?"

"Yeahh. We totally need some suggestion for the food and also helping to invite the people."

"OF COURSE MY DEAR BABY! Eomma will gladly help you~~ I mean how can anyone help our cute baby Bammie~~ NEH? BUMMIE AND MY OH-SO-WONDERFUL TRIO???" Jinyoung was asking in a sickening sweet tone when actually beneath that sweet and caring facade was a devil in disguise that says if any of them dont agree, they are counted as dead. This caused the trio to nod in fear while Jaebum naturally go along with what his boyfriend wants.

With that, they carried out their plan and got everything prepared. At the same time, someone was in his own world, planning out something "evil"....

.

.

.

The day of the house warming came and it is 7 in the morning. The whole of GOT7 went over to MarkBam's new house with all the ingredients and drinks they needed together with some tools and foldable tables and chairs. They were going to have a barbecue for lunch and of course there would be deserts like strawberry souffle and chocolate cake with raspberry sauce. Time pass quickly as the members were all busy, whether its setting up the tables and chairs or preparing the food. Soon, their first guest arrived! Bambam went to open the door and greeted them happily.

"Welcome hyungs and noonas!! "

Their first guest is of course their family from JYP nation, 2PM and Miss A. 

"Yo Bam~ Woahh thats one nice house you got." said Junho as he was surprised by how nice the house looked.

"Here's your present baby bro. Where's your 'husband'?" asked Nichkhun. 

Bambam blushed furiously as he answered that Mark is at the garden. 

"Have a sit noonas, hyungs. "

"So how's the married life Bambam~" asked Min.

"Well.. Its alright i guess. I got alot closer to Mark hyung and he is treating me nicely."

"Well he better be. I ain't letting him ever bully my favourite dongsaeng afterall." exclaimed Jia as she made a fist with her right hand, mimicking to hit whoever dares to bully Bambam. This earned laughters from the other Miss A members and also some 2PM members but truthfully, they really adore this thai boy. Cute as he is, he is also very polite and funny and all the more caring for others. He just makes people want to protect him and spoil him to no ends.

The guests one by one arrive and they soon started the barbecue and someone starts their 'plan'. 

Throughout the barbecue session, Bambam was busy cooking up the meat and stuffs while Yugyeom help to serve the drinks. Mark was sitting next to KARA's Hara, talking and smiling happily while Jackson was talking to Amber and Victoria. Bambam took the cooked meat to the table for them and as he did, he heard the conversation between Mark and Hara.

"Noona you sure are pretty. Whoever got to date you is definately a lucky guy."

Hearing this, Bambam ears perked as he slow down his actions, trying to stay around longer. At the same time, he felt irritated and annoyed.

She is pretty but do you really have to say it like that? Plus smiling so widely and sitting so near to each other....

"Why thankyou. You are also handsome yourself so you must have grilfriends dont you?"

Its not your problem even if he does... But does Mark hyung have girlfriends in the past? Maybe...even now?

"Well girls liking me, yes. But i never gotten myself a girlfriend..."

So he doesn't have a girlfriend before~ Wait., Why am i so happy about it?

"How i wish i have a girlfriend like you noona."

Bambam felt as if he had been put under a spell and stoned in his place as he continue to hear their conversation.

"Aww you are so sweet! If only I have a boyfriend like you too~"

"Haha! Then why not? " Mark said in a playful tone.

"Well you are 'married' remember~?"

"Oh noona! You should know by now that i'm--" 

Bambam's heart felt as if it was a piece of glass being thrown to the ground, shattering into tiny bits. As if the spell had been broken, he was finally able to move. He immediately walked back to the makeshift pit and upon hearing this with his just shattered and aching heart, trying his best to act normal.

So he wish to have a girlfriend like Hara noona... Of course..Who wouldn't? She is gorgeous, talented and nice. Of course he would. Whats more he isn't gay. Why would he be? What is this feeling? Why am i like this? 

On The Other Hand

Oh! He is coming over. I should start my act~

"Noona you sure are pretty."

But not as pretty as Bambi though. But still, looks like things are going well~~ Caught his attention. Well time to make things interesting.

"I have never gotten myself a girlfriend before.. How i wish i have a girlfriend like you noona."

Now take that! Huh? He isn't looking here and he is not showing any reaction. Did he missed it? Aishh! Looks like my plan failed.... Thought i could get some reaction out of him and make him jealous... Maybe next time..

.

.

I still don't get it. What is this feeling? Why am i so affected? Argh.... I am so messed up right now.... Aigoo.. I should just look for Jinyoung hyung for help.

"Eomma.." whispered Bambam

"Yes baby?"

"Can you come with me for a second? I need to ask you something.."

"Of course. Bummie, take over me for a bit. Now come on baby."

The two went up the the bedroom and they closed the door. Both of them sat on the bed with Bambam looking hurt and confused while JR starts to get a bit worried with how Bambam is acting.

"Eomma..."

"Why Bammie?? What's wrong?"

"Eomma what do you think it is if someone felt irritated seeing another person being close to someone else, getting happy from even the smallest things the person do?"

"Well, thats vague.. But for the first part, that is what you call being jealous i guess."

So i am jealous?

"The thing about being jealous is that you want to posess that person solely and you can't stand plus don't want him or her to be close to anyone but you."

Well looks like i am....

"This jealousy is also related to the second part"

"It is??"

"Of course! You are happy just by the smallest thing the person do and you feel jealousy because of that person. This just means that you are always noticing that person and you want them to be by your side. Whats more, you want to make them happy. What could be the answer other than love?"

"L...Lo..Love???"

"Yes. LOVE. but why are you asking this?"

Bambam's eyes went wide like saucer and he was literally stunned. He couldnt hear what JR was saying and he was just sitting there, shocked.

I..I am in love with him....


A/N Hey guys!! Sorry that i couldn't update last week since i was having a very hard time thinking about the plot. Sorry that this chap is pretty much boring like hell!! T^T Dont kill me.... Anyway, there is still a part 2 which will be pretty dramatic so stay tuned kay? Sorry if i let you down on this chap and sorry that my writing ... T^T Love you guys. (Might edit in the future.)