Before Meeting~

WGM SPECIAL

-D-Day Morning 7am-

Finally, the day had come. Bambam woke up extra early just to prepare himself whereas on the other side of the house, our Mark haven't even woke up from his dreamland... Not only did Bambam woke up, Yugyeom and Youngjae had woke up too. Well, its more like the visual maknae woke them up thanks to his useless worrying. It can't be helped.. They had been rushing on preparing the presents that they even stayed up till 4am the previous night! Anyway, our poor Bammie is definitely going crazy....

"Yah Yugyeom ah. Is my eyebag okay? It isn't too obvious is it? And does the black skinny jeans goes better or the white one? Ah thats right! Hyung is the present all prepared? Did i miss out anything??" Bambam fired as he starts pacing all about, scaring himself with bad thoughts.

 "Aigoo.... Bam yah! Calm down would you? You had already ask me this so many times and i already told you YES and YOU DIDN'T MISS OUT ANYTHING for like hundreds of times already..." grumbled Youngjae as he face palmed himself.

" Yea Bam hyung. Don't worry so much. Nothing will go wrong! And your eyes are alright.. Even if it isn't, you just have to use more makeup -.- Oh, and black skinny goes better with the top."

"But------"

"No more but! I swear that if you ask such stuffs one more time, Kunpimook Bhuwakul, you better be prepared to get kicked arraseo?" 

"...." Bambam pouted as he trotted away to change.

Once he was out of sight, our two poor members sighed a sigh of relief. 

" Aishh that worrywart devil is going to drive me insane... Hopefully his spouse won't divorce him after seeing this."

" I know right.. I almost wanted to bang the wall instead of doing a face palm... But still, its a nice scene to see that he is becoming SLIGHTLY more manly than before." Youngjae gave of a motherly smile as he thought of all the efforts that Bambam had put in for this even though it was just a show.

-Later at Mark and Jackson's shared room-

" Mark hyung wake up. Hyung, stop sleeping~~" Jackson shook Mark's sleeping body as he tried to wake him up but to no avail.

"MARK TUAN WAKE UP! YOUR WIFE IS HERE!" screamed Jackson.

"WHAT?! WHERE?!! WHO?! WHA---" the sleeping "beauty" shot up and snapped his head around, searching for his wife but just to see only Jackson.

" Really? You don't wake up to my calls but you wake up just by the mention of your WIFE? Wahh i can't believe you hyung. You hurt my fragile heart!" Jackson exclaimed as he dramatically clutched his heart area, making a super sad face to Mark.

Mark rolled his eyes at the stupid act and just crawled out of his bed, not wanting to get harassed by his idiot roommate.  He went into the washroom and starts to wash up at a snail killing speed while Jackson, who couldn't bear it anymore, thinking that his hyung fell alseep or something, burst in. 

" Hyung, just for your information, its already 10.30am and to remind you, you haven't prepare your clothes yet... Oh! But you are fortunate enough that me, JR and Jaebum hyung helped you finish preparing whatever you need as present." giving off a big grin, Jackson walked out as he mentally counted. 3,2,1.

" OMG YOU SERIOUS?! DANG! WHY DIDN"T YOU WOKE ME UP EARLIER DUMBO?!" Mark screamed as he freaked out, in the washroom...

Jackson smirked as he walked off, leaving a frantic Mark back there. Mark really literally flew about in the room to get himself prepared. Oh my, what a handful pair this is. 


Hey! Omg i am sooooo sorry for not updating for so long!! ><"" I had been very busy with my Mid-year exam that i didn't have time to write the stroy.. Well, this is just a small update and hope you dont mind. I know the story is moving pretty slow so i will try to improve on it.  Please comment and hope you like it! Btw, all your comments and subscribes mean so much to me so thankyou very much for subcribing to it. ^^ Love ya!