Plans + Interview!

WGM SPECIAL

-WGM's Studio-

"Hello everyone!! Welcome to WGM!" 

"Today, we had invited two special guest with us on show today~"

"Is it going to be handsome boys?"

"Not again noona....."

*Rolls eyes 

"Anyway, lets welcome..... GOT7'S JACKSON AND YOUNGJAEEE!!!"

"1,2. COME AND GET IT, GOT7! Annyeonghaseyo, we are GOT7's Wild and y Jackson and Main vocal Youngjae imnida!"

"Welcome~~ Wah! Its been so long since we had such handsome and cute boys on our show."

" I know right! I can't even remember when was the last time i saw handsome guys on WGM's set...'

"Can you two not? You are going to scare away the kids with your old and ugly faces..." Junggmin said, earning death glares from both ladies.

"Ahem! Anyway, welcome to WGM Jackson-ssi and Youngjae-ssi. How did the  both of you feel when you know about your members getting married and its together?"

"Well, i was kind of shocked, then it went to worried."

"Waeyo?"

"I mean we are on the same group. Wouldn't it affect our lives and performance? But it changed again. Now, I am totally cool with that and i even agree with this pairing~"

"Well for me, I am not shocked but i do have the same worries as Jackson hyung. But as he said, I am now also okay with them being together."

"Its amazing how the both of you can accept it so normally considering the fact that it is a BxB relationship and it is your own members."

"Actually, you can't consider us as amazing since our leader wasn't even affected." grinned Jackson.

"Woah! thats really amazing.."

"Shall we start to watch today's episode?"

"LET'S START!"

-2 Days before D-Day-

GOT7 once again have a free day off!!! OR NOT... The two lead for WGM is going to get their presents today so instead of making just the two of them go alone, manager hyung decided to just let them all go together. Again, they were split into the maknae group and hyung group, each going to complete their own shopping with a cameraman. 

-Maknae's Side-

"SO~ Have our Bammie here thought of what to buy already?" grinned Youngjae

"Well, I have... But i am not sure if it is going to be good enough.." Bambam said as he sighed and hung his head.

"Lets hear it then."

"Ermm... I thought of buying a teddy bear, writing a letter and maybe also a box of chocolate?"

"Not bad.. But maybe instead of a box of chocolate you can give something else? Something more meaningful."

"Maybe some personal notes?"

"OH! I GOT IT! OMG MAKNAE YOU'RE A GENIUS!  AND THANKS HYUNG"

"O.....kay?" Youngjae and Yugyeom questioned since Bambam hardly ever thanked them like this. No, its more like NEVER...

"Let's go to get the presents!"

-WGM Interview (BAMBAM)-

"Hello everyone! I am GOT7's cute member Bambam imnida!" 

Bambam immediately shows his cute smile, making the crew get attracted to the cute thai boy.

"Hello Bambam. To start off, tell us how you feel about being part of WGM."

"Of course i feel honoured! But i am also bewildered about why you chose me. I mean there are my hyungs so why me?"

"Because you are cute!" one of the producer shouted, making everyone burst out laughing.

"Now you have your reason so lets move on to the next question. Tell us about your ideal spouse."

"Well, it would be nice if i could have a pretty and nice wife. A noona will be better though since she can take care of me and all~" smiled Bambam while the PD and other authors are giving an evil grin inside.

"Then, is there any specific people you would like?"

"Hmm... Maybe Taeyeon sunbaenim? Oh! But she is already in WGM already...: Bambam said as he suddenly became stunned, covering his mouth with his hands. Opps! Someone just exposed himself~

"OMG please edit that part!!" Bambam begged but everything's too late.

"Nope your wish is not going to come true~ Anyway, thankyou for your time and INFORMATION." 

Too bad for our poor Bambam who got caught in the authors's and PD's trap~ 

-Hyung's side-

"So where do we go? We didn't exactly confirmed the presents.."

"We did... Its going to be a fullset handmade dinner, a simple tag necklace with my name on it and..."

" 'And' what? You mean that isn't the end yet? We only planned till this you know."

" I do know! But it just doesn't feel quite right yet... I just can't think of it.' groaned Mark and he combed through his hair, messing it up.

"Maybe a letter and a leather bracelet?"

"That could do! THANKS JR~ You're the BEST!"

'Heyy!! What about the both of us? We did help you too~" Whined Jackson while JB pouted.

"Thanks guys~~ You really saved me! Now lets go get the stuffs!"
 

-WGM Interview (MARK)-

"Annyeonghaseyo everyone. I am GOT7's flying member Mark imnida!"

"So Mark. Tell us how you feel about being casted for WGM."

"I was actually pretty shocked. I mean GOT7 just debuted not too long ago and yet i got chosen for this program. Its just WOW." 

The crew just chuckled at his response and continued.

"GOT7 is already a very popular rookie group so it is not that weird. Anyway, what type of ideal spouse would you like?"

Mark became so nervous at this question that he started rubbing the back of his neck awkwardly and played with his fingers.

"Uhhhh.... My ideal would be someone who is gentle and cheerful personality."

"Can you give us some examples?" question the PD.

"As for examples........" Markstarts doing the thinking pose, making the whole crew filled with anticipation of who he is going to name.

"Of course, it..... won't be revealed!" teased Mark.

The crew were all out of energy since they almost had a heart attack.. "Eyyy~ Don't be like this. Tell us! I bet everyone wants to know.' 

"Sorry but no can do. Sajangnim might kill me and i wouldn't want to risk it." Mark chuckled as his eyes formed into crescents.

"Okay.... Thank you for your time. " The PD silently clicked her tongue as her plan to make Mark spill the beans failed. Oh well! He isn't Mark for nothing and he definitely is not as innocent and naive. Or is he?


Hey guys!! Sorry for not updating ><" I am going to be very busy for the next 2 weeks since my mid-year exam started.... *CRIES  It so much but can't help it.. Hope you won't mind my late updates. I will try to update as much as possible. Please comment and enjoy! ^^