-Title In Story- Part 3

WGM SPECIAL

Before anything else, PLEASE DO NOT MIND MY CURSING. IF YOU DO, PLEASE AUTO IGNORE IT YOURSELF. By the way, i made some changed to the first part of the story so please do go and read it again.


Yugyeom open the door to the rooftop harshly and to his luck, it was empty which means privacy and they can take all the time they need. Yugyeom shoved Mark out of the door and slammed it shut, fingers reaching out to the doorknob behind him, locking it with a click.

“What exactly have to done or even said something to Bam that made him like this?!” Yugyeom growled in a low voice as if he was against his enemy.

“What did I do?! I have no idea what the hell you are going on about Yugyeom!”

“You have definitely done something to make Bam like this! ! He wasn’t supposed to become like this….  Not after so long…..”

“What are you talking about Yugyeom? You know why Bam is like this don’t you?”

“It’s OBVIOUSLY because of YOU!! What exactly have you done before this?!”

“Wha-“Mark went through his memory of what he had done that day. Talking to 2pm hyungs and all, eating food, sitting next to Hara shi and talking to her, talking to miss a noonas… Wait. Talking. No scratch that. Flirting with Hara ssi to make Bambam jealous! . Don’t tell me he saw that and acted as if he didn’t see anything.

Somehow, Mark was happy that he succeeded in making Bam jealous but at the same time, he made his Bambi became like this. Seeing Mark that way, Yugyeom was beyond sure that his hyung knew what he had done. He was getting even more irritated, seeing that Mark had a small grin on his face which then turn into a frown. Without thinking, he just grabbed Mark by his collar and slammed him against the nearest wall.

“Stop making faces and tell me what you had done to make Bam like this!” screamed Yugyeom.

“ Kim Yugyeom! Get your hands off me!” Mark snarled at Yugyeom, pushing the giant maknae away with full force as he hissed at the ache in his back. Yugyeom stumbled, unable to gain his balance, and end up falling on his .

He snapped his head up, glaring at his hyung. If looks could kill, Mark would probably in pieces and drop dead in a heartbeat.

“… Bam… He is ing sensitive to everything and he totally don't deserve to be suffering… Why do you have to cause this…”Yugyeom mumbled softly and bit his lips as he hides his pace into his palms helplessly… Mark smooth out his shirt as he frowned.

“What exactly do you mean Yugyeom?”

“…Bambam… He…” Yugyeom paused, wondering how he should continue his words so nothing hets misinderstood.

“…Bambam… He had a pretty rough past…” Yugyeom said, sadness was present whether its in his eyes or his facial expression.

Bambi’s past… I never knew anything about his past or such… Why would Yugyeom know? Mark felt pang of jealousy in his heart as Yugyeom knew something about his love that he doesn’t know (well everyone other than Yugyeom didn’t know). But then he decided to keep quiet and gave a nod instead as signal for him to go on.

Flashback to Bam’s past(Yugyeom’s POV/explanation)

Bam… He was pretty frail when he was young. He can’t do extreme sports because he would end up having breathing difficulties and all due to his inherited asthma which happened quite often. He has a drunkard as a father, who would always turn violent towards them. Since young, his father would drink and end up home, throwing insults at them, smashing things around and even hit his mum. His older brother, Bank, wasn’t there to stop or protect their mother since he was studying in a college and stayed in another city. This is why in order to protect his mother and younger sister, Baby, he stood up against father despite being so young. He got a pretty and cute face since he was a kid and his father always insulted him about it. His father would also say that he is useless and hit him… It got pretty bad once and he end up having a broken arm together with the usual cuts and bruises. His mum couldn’t take it anymore and end up calling the police and his father end up in jail…

If it were anyone else, they would just hate their father for their whole life but Bam wasn’t like this. He never blamed his father other than the times he hit his mother because he knew his father became like this because of his entrenchment and he just haven’t been able to pull himself together. Just when he thought his worst nightmare was over, hell came… He goes to school everyday, just to be insulted and mocked by everyone. They called him a or transvestite, bullied and hit him whenever they had a chance to and insulted his family. Everyone isolated him and did all this bad things to him but the worst thing was that the teachers knew, they didn’t do anything to help him, and they even joined in humiliating him and insulting him in front of everyone despite him being the top in the class and even in the school itself. He didn’t do anything. He couldn’t stand up against them since he was all alone. As time passed by, his asthma attack became a lot better which allowed him to find his solace in music and dancing. He heard a pop music by chance that fateful day when he took a pretty deserted route home instead. He felt a sudden excitement in his heart as he continued to listen. He felt his blood rushed and on instinct he just go with the flow and let the rhythm take over his body. For the first time, he found something he liked to do which brought him happiness. He was able to let loose of all his emotions and was free of all troubles when he was dancing to the music. His mother saw him dance once by chance and knew that his son had a talent for it. Bam kept dancing and dancing for years and participated in competitions and etc. It was his dream to become an idol. But his family’s finance and situation won’t allow him to. He had earned some money from some commercial and some odd jobs for his neighbours or people he knew. He wanted to help his mother out and let his sister be able to live a happier and better life. His mother of course knew about his son’s dream which is why she felt sorry towards him.

Then the day came whereby there was a Kpop star audition in Thailand. He took part in the audition just to try his luck and gain more experience and sajangnim took notice of him and scouted him even though he could only pass the first round. The thing is, he had to buy his own ticket to go Korea. He wanted to go very badly but he knew the money he saved wasn’t enough. It was very regrettable but he have no choice and he was about to call sajangnim to reject his offer when his mother presented him a plane ticket to Korea even if it was the cheapest one... When he came to Korea and became a trainee, he was the nail in the eyes of many others since they all felt that it was unfair for a kid who didn't even pass the audition to join. They always talked bad about him and laugh at him for his bad korean and sabotaged him during trainings.

Dance, the only thing he was good at to let him be here, was also being criticised when the other trainees bump into him purposely, making him mess up and got scolded. They even made him fell and elbowed his body quite a few(alot actually) times, bruising his body and causing him to hurt his ankle and knee frequently. Basically the few of us(current GOT7 members) were the only people who ever treated him well with me being the closest to him. That was why when all those things happened when we weren't noticing, he doesn't even complain or showed his pain. Instead, i found him always dancing and practicing late in the night when everyone was sleeping. It was during one winter when i found him acting like this. It was just like the other night when i secretly went to watch him practice. He was dancing continuously, panting hard and sweating profusely, hair and clothings soaking wet and clinging onto him. But halfway through, he suddenly fell to the ground as his breathes were very uneven and he was making a weird sound. I rushed to him and tried to help him up and spoke to him but he didnt even reply me until he suddenly grab my arm and mouthed to me "dorm"...

End of flashback

Yugyeom was a sobbing mess when he was done telling Mark everything, just like the first time he heard about this from Bambam. Mark stood in his place, unmoving. He was beyond shocked. He felt his heart ache and his stomach churn as if someone punched him in the gut when he heard what his precious Bambi had gone through. He also felt enraged, heart beating fast.

How could they treat him that way?! He is such a sweet kid so how could they be so cruel towards him?! He didn’t even do anything wrong so how does he even deserve this kind of s happening to him?! GOD! Inhumane people… I would kill them all if I knew who they were… And what was i doing? Why didn't i pay more attention to him? How could i let him get hurt?

Mark was brought out of his thought when Yugyeom continued to speak.

“During the few hours when he was resting at the nearby clinic that i had to clean him up. That was when i saw those horrible scars and injuries he had on that small and pale body of his... After he woke up, i forced all these informations out of him even though it had been really hard..."

Mark felt his organs twist and turn, making him feel sick. He cannot imagine the sight whereby his Bambi's body is filled with tons of scars and bruises... He doesn't want to... Also, he was angry with himself for not being there for his Bambi... To protect him from all those scums... His heart was as if it was being torn apart by someone. It hurts so much that he didn't even realise that he had punched the wall behind him so hard that the skin around his knuckles had been torn and damaged, causing blood to flow out staining both the wall and his hand...


A/N Sorry for being so slow!! >< Also, a double update as a present and sorry gift for you guys!! Its not good and i totally don't know how to do flashbacks so... But hope you enjoyed the chapter and once again SORRY AND PLEASE DONT KILL ME!! T^T School is starting in 5 days time... Hah... I will try to update when i can and as much as i can. 

p.s. I AM SO SORRY FOR THE WAIT. I FORGOT TO UNHIDE THE CHAPTER.... T^T *DIES FROM EMBARRASSMENT*

p.p.s Sorry for the disappointment... ITS NOT AN UPDATE.. I only edited the paragraph for easier reading.