Love

WGM SPECIAL

Soon, the sun was replaced by the moon and stars whereas the bright and coloured sky turn dark and dull. It was late into the night and it was time for GOT7 to leave the shop and head back home. They boarded the van with the leader at the front seat next to their manager, JR, Mark and Bambam at the seat behind, while the trio took the back seats. It has been a long time since they spent time like this, doing nothing except for talking and playing some games since they spent most of their time recording new songs, doing promotions and stuffs. Even though noise filled the van (mostly thanks to the trio at the back..) at first, it quickly quieten down into soft snores as fatigue took over most of the them. The trio were knocked out and were all sleeping like babies with Youngjae lying on Yugyeom's shoulder and Jackson leaning against the window. Jinyoung was also sleeping peacefully... or maybe not since his brows were scrunched up together like he is having nightmare (most probably about his "poor" baby getting attcked by "evil" Mark...) while on the otherhand, Bambam was sleeping with a small smile gracing his lips as his head was tilted against his shoulders.

Mark and JB was the only ones awake then and seeing Bambam like this, Mark can't help but let out a small chuckle.

He is so going to have a sore neck later.

"Now THATS something i don't see everyday~" teased Jaebum.

"Now you just got to stop teasing me leader-shi. I am still the hyung here...." pout Mark

"Says the one who is pouting like a kid now~ Love can really make a person change so much~~"

"Yea~ Like how it changed a cool and manly person into someone who is so giving and afraid of his lover~~" smirked Mark as Jaebum went red like crazy and gave Mark a glare.

Just then, the van became really unsteady as the manager went over the bumper roughly. Seeing that Bambam's head is going to knock against the window, Mark quickly shifted his Bambi's head to his shoulder, one hand holding onto Bam's shoulder. Him and Jaebum heaved a sigh of relief seeing that Bambam was not going to wake up from that bump from before. Mark and Jaebum just gave each other a smile and the journey just continued in silence. 

-Minutes later-

The van came to a stop as the manager went down, opening the door on Jinyoung's side while JB also got down.

"Hey babe. Wake up."

Jinyoung opened his eyes slightly as he let out a small groaned.

"What?? We back already?"

"Nahh not yet. But get down and stay awake for abit alright? We got to let Mark hyung and Bam down first."

"But can't you use the other side??" whined the eomma.

"Nope unless you wanna wake that baby of yours up." though we will still have to wake him up abit.

Reluctantly, Jinyoung got out of the van but he immediately went to cling onto Jaebum to get more rest.

"Aren't we going back to the dorm with you guys??"

"Nahh~ You two still need to film for WGM and decorate your house. Plus, we wouldn't want to interrupt you two and your alone time together now do we~? "

Mark just rolled his eyes at the comment made and turn to waking up his Bambi.

"Bam. Bam ah." Mark shook Bambam slightly but this only made Bambam shift slightly. With no other choice, he look at JB.

"Help me. Place him on my back and open the front door for me."

JB however did not reply. Instead, he used his head to point at sleepy Jinyoung who is still clinging to him tightly. 

"Oh right... I forgot about THAT.."

JB just gave Mark a apologetic look whereas MArk just turn towards the manager. Gladly, the manager went over to get the keys and help place Bambam onto Mark's back. JB on the other hand went back into the van with JR going back to sleep, still clinging onto him. Bambam shifted around on Mark's back and for a moment, he caused Mark to stop his tracks. Bam's breath could be felt against Mark's skin as his head was facing Mark's neck and his lips were so close that even the slightest movement could cause his lips to brush against his Marky's neck. Well, nothing could be done and Mark could only blush like a teenage girl infront of her crush.

Omg.. So glad that no one could see my face or i might just die of embarrassment....

Getting the keys back from the manager, Mark bid him goodbye and carefully carried his sleeping beauty to their room. It was very hard for him to put Bambam down without waking him up and too bad for him, he have to trip against the foot of the bed, making him fell onto the bed too. A very compromising position they were in as a sleeping Bambam was underneath Mark, whose arms were right beside Bam's head, supporting himself. Lots of thoughts and scenes fly through Mark's head as he stared at the beauty beneath him. Those long eyelshes, slightly touseled hair, small button like nose, soft and enticing lips and that slim yet slightly toned body... 

Who could ever resist him... How i wish he could be mine... And mine alone.... I won't ever deny cause now i truly realise... I love you.

Mark cupped one side of his Bambi's face, who leaned in to the warmth coming from Mark, and he leaned in, giving Bam a soft and gentle kiss on the forehead as whispered a soft 'goodnight' to his precious one. With that, he lied down next to Bambam, arms wrapping around the small frame of his love and drift off to dreamland...


A/N I AM BACKKKKKK~~~ T^T how much i missed wifi...... Only get to write one chapter since my relatives came over and i keep getting interrupted (just when i wanted to do a double update......) Anyway, a huge thankyou to everyone who read my story and waited for me during this whole time. My story is not good, i am still trying to improve (so hard...) and my english is not good but please keep supporting me throughout. LOVE YOU GUYS!! <3 Will update soon~~~