Aftermath

WGM SPECIAL

Heyyy... First of all, i have to say, i am really sorry for not posting anything for more than half a year. I know lots of you are disappointed but still stayed with me throughout. I am really thankful for all the wonderful comments, upvotes and subscribes. I can only blame myself for not handling my time well and also for being in a slump... Now i am back. I won't make any promises but i hope that you will still like my story :) A great thankyou to everyone! Also, thankyou to everyone who had commented on this story. I doesn't reply to comments much but because of all your encouraging and positive words that made me not delete this story and try to work on it again. <3 Love you guys alot!


~naege wajwoyo You’re so magnetic
modeun ge da kkeullyeo
naega jakku heundeullyeo
jeomjeom ppajyeoyo You’re so fantas-

Mark retracted his hand from the wall, not noticing his bloody knuckles, reached into his front pocket to get his phone out and slided his long yet thin finger across the screen.

"Yea Jinyoung?"

"The doctor just came out and said that we can see Bammie! Come quick!"

Mark doesn't even care about hanging up the call as he "flew" back into the hospital leaving Yugyeom to chase after him. Mark ran straight for Bambam's room and in less than a minute, he was right there standing at the doorstep of the room. Hands slightly shaking, he twisted the doorknob and pushed the door open and went in. His heart twinge of guilt upon seeing his Bambi's pale face, lips that curls up weakly as he speaks to a worried Jinyoung. 

"Bambi! Are you okay?! Do you feel bad anywhere?" In the next moment, a panting Yugyeom appeared next to him. 

"Hy...Hyung. Next time, at least tell me before you start running off like a mad person..." said the tired boy, trying to get his breath back. When he was done, his face lit up, seeing his best friend awake and smiling.

"Bam you are awake! Are you okay? How are you feeling? Omg you scared the out of me!"  

"Yugyeom! Stop bombarding my poor baby with so much questions!"

"Its alright eomma~ I am okay Gyeommie. Sorry to have scared you guys, eomma especially." Bambam smiled weakly to them but you can tell, his smile was not reaching his eyes.

"Aniya. I am just so glad that you are okay Bammie. Anyway, i will go inform Bummie first! Wouldn't want them to stay worried too long." joked Jinyoung before he went out of the room.

The air in the room went still. Awkwardness was filling the air until Yugyeom start speaking to Bambam. Sure, Mark tried to join in their conversation but it was oh-so painfully obvious that Bambam was trying to avoid him.He wouldn't look into his eyes as they speak, he would try to speak to Mark with as little words as possible and focus mainly on speaking to Yugyeom. It was no lie to say that Mark was hurt beyond words could describe. He was also regretting his actions. He only wanted to make Bambam jealous, to realise and maybe confess his love. He never wanted this to happen, not even in his wildest dream. But fate wanted to play a joke on them. A huge disastrous joke. If he knew that it would sacrifice all that they had till now for such an ending, he would never have done it. However, nothing could be changed now. Not when everything happened. 

Bambam was talking happily to Yugyeom. Not really that happy actually. He kept taking small glances at Mark through the corner of his eyes. And of course, seeing that Mark is really down hurts him too. But, he doesn't have the courage to look into his eyes and speak to him truthfully. Bambam was afraid. Afraid that he would be hurt, and even more afraid that everything will change for the worse just because of his truthful words. All their hard work, what they have built up to now, everything could change with just a sentence he wants to say.

Bambam's eyes trailed down to Mark's hand. Flesh torn badly, bloody knuckles that screams nothing but pain. Bambam's pupils dilate at the sight and felt his insides churned. Not that he was disgusted. Instead, he felt sad and worried for him. Questions start invading his head one by one, different kinds of scenarios was being played in his mind while he guess what happened. Just then, Jinyoung came back in.

"Eomma! Come here."

"Yes Bammie?"

Bambam used his hands to signal Jinyoung to go closer to him, asking for him to lean down slightly as he whispered stuff into his ears. Mark and Yugyeom were both curious to why the two was acting so secretive while Jinyoung just smiled heartily.

"Of course i can Bammie. Anything for my cute baby~" cooed Jinyoung as he grinned from ear to ear.

"Mark hyung can you come with me for a while? I need to talk to you." Jinyoung then skipped out of the room again with a wondering Mark following him.

Yugyeom looked at the two weirdly before turning back to his best friend.

"Care to tell me what you asked Jinyoung hyung to do?"

"Hmmm~~ Nothing~"

"How can you have the heart to not tell me, your BEST FRIEND? You are so heartless Bam..." Yugyeom fake cried as he wiped his non-existent tears.

"Oh you drama queen! Sometimes i wonder how am i best briends with you and why you haven't went for a change yet."

"Excuse meh! I am much more manlier than you can ever be and it is i who needs to think why am i still best friends with you when i am so fabulous."

"You need to look into the mirror and stop saying disgusting crap like this."

"Right back at ya my friend~ Right back at ya." 

The two then laugh boistrously after their usual bickering while on the other hand Mark was being brought the pharmacy area by Jinyoung.

"Sit here and wait for me." Before Mark could even open his mouth to say anything, Jinyoung already went in. it wasn't even a minite before Jinyoung was out again but with extra things in his hands.

"Uhh... What are those?"

"I wonder if you actually hurt your hands or your head. This is obviously BANDAGES and OINTMENT you pabo hyung."

"How? I mean you didn't even notice it before..."

"Is it not obvious enough to you that Bambam told me all this? Like you said, i didn't even notice before so how could i possible have known?" Jinyoung asked rhetheorically as he starts helping Mark to clean up his hand.

"... So he still cares."

"When did he never cared? I am not 100% sure about what is going on between you and him but i can tell when something is wrong. I can only advise you this hyung. Things are going to be hard and you need to take the first step out. That boy is very sensitive and he worries too much which is the biggest hindrance to him ever being truthful. To be honest, i am quite confident that both of you love each other and that is why i am telling you all this. Well, it is also to prevent something like this from happening again but anyway. YOU are his first love and a guy on top of that while he is as insecure as a acrophobia person on a cliff." Jinyoung advised as he finish up the bandage.

Mark looked dumbfounded at Jinyoung. This was the first time Jinyoung said such things to him when usually he would have long told him to "stay away from his baby" or "never let me catch you hurting him". It was even more amazing that Jinyoung knew so much. 

If Jinyoung already knew this much, does that means that everyone also knew? Well, not that i mind but... Gosh... I guess we are that obvious... (so obvious that you are showing it to the whole world on tv bruhh.)

"I will do what i can to make him trust me and my love for him."

"Good luck one that hyung when you have already kind of messed up."

"... Yea... I messed up... Hah... What am i suppose to do now..."

"Yah! I just said that one sentence and look how depressed you are now? And you still dare tell me so confidently that 'I will do what i can to make him trust me and my love for him'. Let me tell you. I don't care what you do, beg, announce to the whole world, ANYTHING. You have to get him to face his love for you. Otherwise, you are not going to get him to say 'I love you'."

"I know... But i am already having problem with even getting him to talk to me right now... "

 "Well you can't expect everything to be okay when this is Bammie we are talking about. I already told you everything i have to say so think hyung. Think and make the first move. Be brave for the both of you." Jinyoung said before he stood up and left Mark alone.

Bambi how can i make things alright?  

 


I don't know if this is interesting enough for you guys but feel free to comment and state your opinions! Love you guys and once again, sorry for being such a irresponsible writer... *Bows*