Date~ Part 2

WGM SPECIAL

Mark stealthily went towards the crews and asked for their help since he can't let Bambam wait for too long. With that, they started preparing the table and chairs and also the decoration. Since the food had already been prepared before hand by himself, he doesn't have to spend too much time on it other than making sure the food is warm enough and the presentation is going to be alright. (Well, the trio helped him bring everything he needed there)

"This got to be perfect. " Mark thought to himself as he start picturing how everything will go.

With everything done, he went over to Bambam, who had been standing still obediently and waiting.

"...You can uncover your eyes now" he said softly.

Slowly, Bambam moved his hands away from his eyes. Gosh.. He was totally awed out by what he was seeing that his jaw literally fell to the ground. 

"Oh god.... Don't tell me you prepared all these.... By yourself." 

"Not really by myself... But the food is definitely handmade by me! ...........And i hope it will suit your taste since... you know.... I don't really cook..." Mark said as he looked to the ground, cheeks turning slightly pinkish.

Nothing was said. Mark looked up to find Bambam staring at him intensely. 

"Hey, its rude to stare at people like that" teased Mark.

"Come on. Take a seat." Mark said while he helped Bambam pulled out his chair just like how a gentleman would helped a lady.

He then moved to his seat which was opposite Bambam with a smile on his face.

"Let's eat."

He looked at Bambam intently as Bambam ate his food,  spaghetti carbonara.

To be honest, Bambam was moved when he saw the food. He almost wanted to just throw himself at Mark, giving him a super big hug, but no. He restrained himself since he doesn't want Mark to think weirdly of him and obviously, his pride wouldn't let him just hug Mark so easily.. He started to dig in but stop soon after as he feel someone staring at him. He divert his attention to the person and just to see a smiling Mark staring at his direction.

"Err...Why are you staring at me rather than eating your food?"

"Hmmm... Let's see..... Because i want to see your reaction about the food? So, how is it? Is it terrible?"

"Don't tell me you didn't taste your own food before you let me eat?" Bambam asked 

"How did you know?" 

" Wah~ You are really unbelievable you know that?"

"Anyway, be glad cause your cabonara is really good!  How did you do that even though you don't cook often? Whats more you didn't even taste it beforehand... I would totally believe you if you told me you cook everytime." Bambam complimented Mark enthusiastically.

Upon getting such a response, Mark unknowingly let a blush crept onto his face and said.

"Glad that you like it." With that, he started to dig into his food, not making any eye contact with Bambam to hide his embarrassment.

Very quickly, the two finished their food. Mark stood up from his seat as he took both of their dishes, going off somewhere.

"Hyung. Where are you going?"

"Wait here.  I will be back soon" Mark replied as he sent a wink to Bambam. Bambam who caught that wink, had his heart go racing again.

"Why is my heart so weird?" He thought curiously, wondering if his heart has any problems.

While he was in his thoughts, Mark came back with a utility cart. Bambam was brought back to reality when Mark placed a small plate and a desert fork in front of him. Mark then place a piece of  cheesecake onto his plate.

"You made this?"

"Yup! Basically, the whole meal you had today is all handmade by me" 

"Woahh. Hyung, like this you should have actually cooked for us more often at the dorm!" 

"No way! Its too much of a hassle...." complained Mark.

"Awww.. Pleaseee~~ Hyung~ Once in awhile is also fine~~ " 

Mark hesitated. He tried to not give in but its really too bad. Bambam was just too cute that it might actually be a sin for him to possess such cuteness. ".....Okay.... But its only once in awhile got it?"

"Nae~~ Can i eat your cake now hyung?"

Mark gave a small chuckle as he nodded his head. Bambam's eyes lit up in excitement as he starts eating. 

"Mmmmh~~ Hyung its so delicious! You are a total genius!" exclaimed Bambam.

"Haha~ Thats totally exaggerating."

They continued eating until Bambam suddenly went to his bag and took out something. He then went towards Mark and said, "Hyung lets take a selca!"

With that, Bambam raised his piano white instax mini 50s as he place his head against Mark's unknowingly. Mark who felt it, went still for a second as he slowly relax and pose for the shot. The couple both made a peace sign while smiling from ear to ear for the polaroid at the count of 3. The film came out and Bambam pass it to Mark. Mark gave him a curious look and Bambam replied.

"You can keep that one and......Let's take another one so i can keep it~" grinned Bambam. Needless to say, Mark nodded his head in agreement and they went back posing for the shot again.

After that, Mark remembered the second mission they were given other than the date.

"Hey Bam..."

"Yea hyung?" asked Bambam as he sat back into his seat again, keeping his polaroid and the film away.

"I have though of a perfect petname for you. " Mark  said with his eyes forming into crescents.

"What is it???"

"Bambi"

"Bam----- What?"

"Bambi" he said casually.

"But why?"

"Well, its kind of cheesy but i basically put your name together with baby."

Bambam blush heavily as he heard Mark's reason for the petname. 

"Have you though of mine?" 

Bambam was lost. He totally forgot about that.... He look elsewhere other than Mark and saw PD-nim holding onto the sketch book which says "YOU TOTALLY FORGOT DIDN'T YOU" Seeing that, his face turned even redder. 

"Bambi?" He did not expect that Mark would immediately call him with the new petname. He turned to Mark immediately but at the corner of the eyes, he could see all the authors chuckling and grinning at the scene. What gained his attention more, was that smirk that PD-nim was giving. It actually sent a chill down his spine but he ignored it, not wanting Mark to know.

"Well... I haven't really thought of it..." he muttered. But all of a sudden, something dawned on him.

His eyes sparkled and he gave off a big smile.

" I got it!"

Mark was anticipating of what kind of petname Bambam would give him. Hopefully it isn't something weird.

" Yours shall be....."

Mark gulped nervously.

"Marky!"

"Why?" Mark internally sighed a sigh of relieve knowing that it isnt something weird.

"Well, I just used your idea~ But mine is not only "baby" but also "hubby". Anyway, its not only Marky that i thought of, but also Tuanny~ " Bambam explained cutely, making Mark blush.

"Hubby he said" Mark thought as he started to grin so wide that it could ectually reach his ears.

Without any concious he said "I like the idea Bambi." This slip of tongue made the authors fangirl like mad and also made Bambam look at him wide eyed with pink tainted cheeks. Realising what he just said, he covered his mouth with his hand, and turned his head away to avoid looking at his Bambi~ 

With that, their filming for the day ended and they went back to their dorm. On the way, both of them got awkward again. More like they got awkward after that comment made by Mark. They soon reach their dorm and as they open the door, loud popping was heard.

"Happy marriage to you~ Happy marriage to you~~ Happy marriage to MARKBAM~~~~~~~~~ Happy marriage to you~" sang the other members as they held out a cake that wrote " MarkBam" .

"What the. You guys already knew?"

"Yup! Right from the start~" Jackson sang.

"So how's the date~" teased Youngjae.

"Aish hyung! How could you not tell us if you knew?! And you even teased me about it...." Bambam pouted sulkily.

"Aww~ Don't be like this Bam~ We weren't allowed to tell you afterall. Plus it is to make sure you won't freak out."

"Good reasoning" scoffed Mark.

"So how was the date?" JR asked.

"It was alright..."

"Just alright? Ayyy i don't believe~" 

" Fine! It was nice! " Bambam answered and he ran back to his room, locking himself in there.

The members all starts to grin and they turned to Mark. But before they could do or even say anything, Mark ran off and lock himself in his shared room too. Once he laid down on his bed, his phone beeped, signalling that there's a message. He opened the message and to his surprise, it was from Bambam. 

"Hey hyung.. Thank you for the presents. I really like it alot and thank you for making the date fun for me :) Hope you enjoyed the day as much as i do and rest well! Good night.... Marky. " he read. Mark smiled like an idiot at his phone for a minute or two and then he went to his contacts, changing a certain person's name in his phone. 

After that, he quickly went on to typing a message back which says " Hey Bambi. I enjoyed today as much as you do and i am really glad that you like the presents. Hopefully we can become closer. Rest well and good night ^^" He place his phone onto his bed and stare at the ceiling, recalling what happen for the day. Slowly, he drifted off to his dreamland, with his Bambi in mind. 


Yehet! Hope you guys enjoy this chappie~ Feel free to comment ^^