Game

WGM SPECIAL

During the celebration, the group also played the King's game whereby unexpectedly, our maknae was the king. Out of no where, he pulled out a piece of paper and a pen to write the numbers and fold them up, placing it in his cap and mix it up. One by one, the members each took a piece of paper with their numbers on it. 

"Now... Let the game begins!"

"Since i'm the king, i want number 4 and 1 to eat garlic plus wasabi wraps!! No meat. Only lots of garlic and wasabi~" grinned Yugyeom as he said out his first order. 

With that said, our unlucky number 4 and number 1, Youngjae and JR hesistantly moved to wrap their wraps. This gave the others a plan as the all eyed one another, agreeing upon what had been planned in their heads. Sneakily, all of them moved towards the two unfortunate people and took their wraps away just to add more wasabi and garlic and they even added those small chillies that are really really spicy! With no choice at all, the two gave up and ate the wraps... One, two... On the the thrid count, Youngjae started chocking and coughing while JR literally cried and screamed his lungs out while the members laughed hysterically at the sight of a red-faced coughing Youngjae and a screaming and crying JR.

The two gulped down all the water they had on their tables and even ran to the counter to get more immediately. 

"You guys.... You are gonna be so dead later... Mark my words.." huffed JR as they were finally able to get rid of most of the spiciness in their mouth but the foulness remain strong as hell. Gosh when JR spoke, the others were scrunching up the faces, pinching their nose closed and even making gagging noises to display their dislike for the foul smell.

"Well sad for you but MOVING ON! Hmmm... Number... 2 and 5 shall crawl around and bark like a dog!"

"WHAT THE ACTUAL ?!!"

"Well looks like we know who is the unlucky one don't we?" smirked Mark as he teased the leader.

JB glared at the elder but continued.

"Oh there is no way in hell that i am going to do this... ABSOLUTELY NO!"

"Too bad hyung. On the normal and usual term, yes you will get your way and escape from doing this but the sad thing for you is that I AM THE KING HERE AND YOU OBEY WHAT I SAY FOR THIS GAME! Now go on. Do what you got to do~ Look! Jackson hyung is already doing it."

Really. Jackson had already started crawling when the leader was still denying about the fact that he is going to do this . Oh well, reality's a and he gotta face it~ With all the eys on him, especially a certain one that felt like it could kill if he don't, he got no choice but to give into the pressure and start crawling.

"I am going to get you guys for this.... Especially you maknae. Just you wait...." mumbled JB unwillingly.

No one was supposed to hear that but unfortunately, the maknae got quite a sensitive ear to have heard every word the leader said.

"Well what is it that i hear there?? I was suppose to hear barkings though~ Weird~" teased the evil maknae as he smirked internally.

Never really thought that the leader would do it, everyone was shocked when the leader barked. The prideful leader actually bark. Thats a scene that is really memorable but sadly, no one took it down.

The game moved on with quite a few more silly orders until Yugyeom made the very order.

"I want number 1 and 5 to kiss!!!"

Our number 1 and 5 sneakily exchanged glances while all the others were cheering around and wondering who are the unlucky ones until they found their leader kissing their eomma full on the lips. Everything was suppose to be just a peck / a innocent little kiss until the two got heated up and turn it into passionate kisses that could be heard loud and clear. After stoning at the scene for a second there, Mark went to cover up his Bambi's eyes while Youngjae covered Yugyeom's while Jackson let out a very loud, disgusted , his infamous "EWWWW" .

The kiss went on like forever until the two was finally willing to part due to the need for oxygen and spared the members from having to continue to watch this any longer since the could literally feel their eyes burning at the sight and want to puke out whatever they had eaten before... 

"Aishh hyung!! Don't try to ruin my innocent little mind and contaminate my eyes!"

"Yea! Don't ruin my purity you impure creatures!!!"

"Sadly to say, we meant no harm~~"

"We are just carrying out YOUR orders afterall all~"

This caused the other three members to glare and tried to attack Yugyeom for causing them to suffer while the poor maknae just ran and begged for his life. The other two just let out a laugh and continued whatever they were doing just minutes ago.

One way or another, things got settled down and a new order came.

"I want number 3 and 6 to do the pepero game!"

Hearing that, Bambam eyes went wide as he was shocked that he would have to do it. With Mark no less. Cheers from Jackson, Youngjae and JB was heard while JR was shocked, making that 'omona' face. Like magic, Yugyeom again pulled out a box of pepero out of literally no where and gave it to Bambam. With shaky hands, Bambam opened the box and took out one stick, placing it in between his lips and his eyes shut.

(italic is thoughts)Oh god. He look so cute and so.. suductive. Calm down heart! Just go and eat up the pepero and end this! You can do it.

Mark went in for the other side of the stick and slowly, he inched in closer and closer. The gap between the two was reducing slowly with much nervousness as the others kept cheering and Jackson suddenly scream.

"Go Mark! You're the man!! Just go and kiss him!"

Mark went flustered at his comment but he still continued. Looking at the cute boy whose eyes is still shut closely together, Mark decided on what he was going to do. In just a moment, he just rushed in and once again captured that soft and cherry like lips with his own. Screams (from JR obviously) and loud cheers from the others were heard but Mark couldn't care less about what s were doing since all he could focus on was how soft his Bambi's lips was and how well it actually fitted against his own for a second time. Bambam on the other hand was really surprised. He felt something soft and slightly dry on his lips and he couldn't figure out what it was until it hit him hard. It was Mark's lips.

OMG!!! MARK IS KISSING ME LIKE RIGHT NOW!!! AND ITS MY....MY FIRST KISS!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHH!!! GOD THIS IS KILLING ME! I NEED TO FREAKING GET A HOLD OF MYSELF NOW BUT I CANT! MY HEART!! GAHHHH!

Just a few moments later, Mark leaned back as Bambam opened his eyes slowly. They just look into each other's eyes, no words involve. It was then that their moment wast broken by a screaming mad Park Jinyoung and a very elated and excited trio whereas the leader just sighed, thinking about how he should take care of all these kids.


A/N Hello!! I fulfilled my promise of updating at least once or twice for this week~ Today's chap was slightly longer than usual since i am going to go on a holiday with no wifi tomorrow till next thursday so sorry!!! But i can't update until when i come back T^T I know... Dont hate me.... I also want the wifi but NOOOOOO... I dont really know how i am going to stand having no wifi but... got to try. Anyway, hope you enjoy and please wait for next week kay? LOVE YOU ALL!