Mission 2~~~ Part 1

WGM SPECIAL

-On Saturday-

The day for the MarkBam couple to do their second mission is here!! But seriously, there is a super major problem... After that day of being teased and the both of them having their doubts, they are seriosly awkward together. Like really really awkward. They avoided each other like mad, making sure that they won't have to be near or even stay together somewhere alone. Whats worse, they won't even speak to each other and only giving mostly one word answers or gestures when they communicate!! The members tried to make them be closer,they tried. But you know what? It totally backfired~ How "great" is that... Hence, even though the whether is super sunny and windy right now, its the exact opposite in GOT7's dorm. Gloomy atmosphere and awkward tensions filled the air, the members looking worn out even without much activities, and MarkBam couple who are ready to go with dreadful looks. It really makes one wonder if things are actually going to be alright......

"Hey. I just thought of something."

"...What?"

"Let's follow the both of them."

"Oka---Wait. WHAT?!!!"

"I said lets follow them"

"Seriously eomma. They are going to film and you want to follow them? Whats the point?"

"But i just can't sit here and not know whats going on with my babies..." pouted JR

"This parental thingy is actually kind of getting out of hand... They are not really your babies...."

"Maknae listen to your mum!! Look Jae, they are not listening to me, their mum...." complained JR to the "appa".

"Don't be like this Jinnie~ Maknae why don't you just keep quiet.." Tbh, the JJ project duo is secretly together. They didn't make it official to their members and are somehow on hide mode but their actions totally give it off.... Just let a blind person listen to their conversation and i tell you he/she might even tell you that they are old married couple. Thats just how obvious they are but somehow, no one minds. They just got used to it i guess.

"So lets follow them!"

"Okay. Whatever you want to do."

"Argh! There it goes again.... The 'giving in to JR' condition is happening again..."

"Why do we have such a weak leader.... Whats more the so called 'appa' is him too...."

"We are such poor kids... And we have such a pathetic appa...." The 3 'kids' went into their drama mode and starts to have a group hug and fake crying session at a corner while on the other hand, the other lovebirds in the house starts to prepare for their secret mission.

-With MarkBam-

Together, they are going to their destination stated in the card by the van drven by manager since sadly, non of them could drive. Anyway, the tension is seriously terrible. Torturous silence filled the van. Nothing was said but those two were definitely stealing glances at each other. Ever since that day, they had been acting like this, always sneaking peeks at the other. Although no one knows, they actually paid full attention to each others' actions and interactions. Just at this time, both of them made eye contact with one another. But the contact broke off in just a mere second with both their heads snapping in the opposite direction and blush creeping onto their faces.

"Omg!!! What do i do?!! He saw me looking at him!! Ahhhhh! Is he going to hate me? He is definitely going to find me gross and judge me!!! God someone help me!!!!!!!" screamed Bambam in his mind.

"! He found out!! What should i do? Should i explain myself or should i act as nothing happened? Oh no! Maybe he is going to hate me for this! Gahhhh I messed up and i am so messed up!!!!" Mark thought as he starts to mentally slap himself for getting 'found out' .

Both of them started to freak out internally and start making weird expressions as the crew and manager who looked back through the mirror starts judging them. At the same time, a taxi was at the back following the van closely but not to close to invoke suspicion.

As times passed by, they soon reached the appointed destination. They got down the van and stood rooted to the ground, mouth agape at what they saw. It was a house. A white coloured house with red rooftop. It was 2 storey high and even had a garden with a wooden swing that can be sitted by 2 and also a round table with 2 chairs neatly tucked in accompanied by a garden parasol for shade. It was a classical house which gives of a homey and warm feel to people, welcoming them. But at the same time, it is also magnificent as it's simplicity has given itself a elegant feel to people. The couple who was entranced by the house came back to reality and thought the same question.

"Why are we here?" Mystically as if someone had read their minds, one of the author came out and passed them an envelop. Instantly, the opened it up and start.

"Welcome! You had done great in following the instruction given MarkBam~ Anyway, the house you see before you is actually the place you are going to stay together for the rest of the time! It is a present from us to congratulate your marriage so now, you have your very own house! However, this is actually the start for your REAL second mission~~~ Its true that we had provided you with a house and some necessary furniture like bed, couch and etc. BUT! We did not decorate the interior of the house and provide you with other things you need~ So now, your second mission, is to go and buy things that you need for decoration and your stay with the fund provided by us. To make it easier for you guys, we also help by giving you a theme for what kind of things you should buy~ Have fun with shopping and enjoy your stay!! (Below the message) Theme: Couple" 

For once the tension between the two disappeared and they look at each other. Tick tock Tick tock. The mere seconds slowly went on to minutes. When they snap out of the staring, both their faces was burning in crimson red as they looked down at their feet.

"Err.... Ermm.... So..... S..Shall we go and buy the things now...?" Mark stuttered as he mentally whack himself for stuttering in front of Bambam.

"Ermmmmm... Yea.. Sure..."

With that, they awkwardly start to make their way to the van. Suddenly, a cough was heard. They turn their head towards the source and what they saw made them blush again. It was from the PD-nim, with her sketch book, AGAIN.

It wrote: **IMPORTANT** DO NOT FORGET TO USE YOUR PET NAMES WHEN SPEAKING TO EACH OTHER!!" 

Seeing their reaction totally made her give her infamous triumph smirk as they continue their journey to the market.


Omg I am so sorry!!! I know i am a bad author for always stalling so long to make an update... I am really sorry so please forgive me neh? The first part is done and as for the second part, it might take a day or two for me to complete it so please forgive me ><""  I don't have the habit of thinking scenerios before i write and I don't have the habit of checking through my work before i post so sorry if it takes longer to update and make sudden edits... I will try to change these bad habits so please bear with me. Anyway, hope you enjoy and as usual, please contu=inue to support this story!