Doubts.

WGM SPECIAL

-In WGM's studio...-

"AHHHHHHHH!!!! THIS IS SOOOO.... UGHHHH!" 

"OH GOD CAN THEY NOT?!!! THIS IS SO CHEESY!"

The two members, both freaking out and cringing their fingers whereas on the other side, the two ladies went spazzing...

"THEY ARE SO CUTE TOGETHER!!! i MEAN LOOK AT THEM!"

"THIS IS THE BEST PAIRNG EVEEEEEEEEEEEER!"

"CAN YOU GUYS NOT?!"

"Why am i stuck with these idiots...."

"I never knew......."

The studio is in total chaos by then, causing the whole crew to face palm and move on with the show...

-INTERVIEW( MARK )

"Welcome again Mark."

"Annyeonghasaeyo. I am GOT7's Mark imnida."

"To start off, tell us how you feel about Bambam being your wife/husband."

"Well.... I really never ever expected that. I was really shocked when i saw him at the Namsan tower. My immediate thought was like "Ahhh this is so not going to work out and its going to be so damn awkward..." But... Maybe i was wrong."

"Oh! What make you say that??" 

"To be real honest, he really isnt my type. No. Its more like he is kind of like the total opposite of it other than the cheerful part. Plus, we actually don't talk much other than when it is necessary. But after the "date" we had, it kind of changes my thoughts. I never knew ( or more like never noticed...) that he can be this cute." Mark chuckles as he recall of all the whining and cute gestures that Bambam made that day. Upon seeing him like this, the PD-nim gave a sincere smile for the first time! 

"Then what do you hope that the both of you can do or progress as time goes by?"

"I really hope that we can be closer and maybe even go out for more.... dates?" Mark said hesitantly as he lowered his head to hide his blush from the camera. But at the same time, somewhere in his mind thought "And hopefully i can call him by his pet name more often too.."

The authors went squealing like some mad person and once again, the PD just went smirking like mad...

-INTERVIEW ( BAMBAM )

"Hello Bambam"

"Hello! I am GOT7's Bambam imnida~"

"Now, how did you feel when you saw Mark?"

" I was really shocked.. I mean i had a guess if the voice actually belongs to him but i never thought it really IS him....." Bambam said as he unconciously gave a pout.

"Is there anything else you feel when you saw him? Maybe how you feel after the date?" 

"Hmmmm... Maybe i felt abit of relief? I don't know actually. Well, I am not that close with Mark hyung afterall... But i never knew he could be such a romantic and sweet guy! I mean look at him. He always had that cool aura around him and he doesn't speak much."

"Then do you have any wish about your relationship?"

"Well... I really hope that we can be much closer. I want to know more about him though things might be kind of awkward..."

"Aww don't worry. Things will be fine. Thank you for your time~"

.

.

.

-Some time after the date-

It was a peaceful day whereby GOT7  had schedule to film Weekly Idol~ They ended late at night and they are totally tired. Just as they reach the dorm, they were like zombies, walking to the couch and throwing their lifeless bodies onto it. Right then, their manager came in and called Bambam and Mark. The two look at each other curiously and went to manager hyung.

"Well this is for the both of you. Make sure you read you guys read it... TOGETHER." With that said, manager hyung walked away. Bambam opened the envelope given and they start reading .

"Hello MarkBam couple!! How's your relationship? Anyway, Mission 2! On Saturday, both of you will go to the address below at 9 a.m~ Remember, don't be late! Happy marriage~~~" Both of them was wondering curiosly about what they were going to do at the venue until they heard whistles coming from the back and also the name "MarkBam couple!". They look at each other and blushed furiously. Forgetting his fatigue, Bambam ran towards his room while Mark quickly went to the bathroom to wash up.

-Bambam's POV-

OH MY GOD!!!!!!! That is so damn embarassing!! Why did they have to tease us?! Ughh stupid hyungs and that maknae.... One day i will kill those idiots... But gosh!! Thats not the point! Our eyes met!! OMG A BLUSHING MARK!!!! ! My heart is acting weird again.... Anyway,OMONA! I never knew Mark hyung could blush like that. Its actually kind of cute but still handsome~ Wait. What in the hell did i just thought? URGH! Pabo! How can i think of him like that? Plus it sounds so gay.... REMEMBER BAM! YOU ARE NOT GAY! You are definitely not gay!  You are not gay.... I am not gay... Right?

-Mark's POV (In the bathroom)-

Gosh! Why does he have to make such a face?! And why did those idiots need to tease us like that?! URGH! That blushing face is so darn cute!!!! What have you done to me Bambi.... DAMN! COOL DOWN MARK! You are a cool guy. Even though he is cute but remember, HE ISNT YOUR TYPE! Thats right, he isnt my type. He is never my type. But hey. Types can always change right?


Hey guys~ I am so sorry for not updating for so long... T^T Just finished my mother tongue major exam and i am going to have extra lessons for the next 2 weeks and oral exam this friday even though its holiday period..... Sorry that i didnt put a notice to let you guys know and sorry if this chapter is kind of boring... Hope you will keep supporting me and a very big thankyou to all thos who read, subscribe and upvoted this story!!! ^^ Really love you guys~